Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

First thing you do when Reach releases

OP KH Foofoo14

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Multiplayer of Campaign?
Campaign. Always campaign.
Already have a plan with 3 other gents to pull off LASO for the first time :D
Solo Lengendary, nothing less. Multiplayer for when I need a break from that.
I'm going to jump into Forge World and take a mongoose for a quick rip.

Then campaign.
Hamel wrote:

Then campaign.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but at release Forge and Theater won't be available.
Hamel wrote:

Then campaign.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but at release Forge and Theater won't be available.
That's okay, because Halo games have strong replay-ability. I find it entertaining to watch my campaign from different angles, and to take note of the occasional glitching that may occur. One such example is the fact that ragdolls in the game tend to be quite stretchy when they are launched or impact the ground.
I have not played through the Reach Campaign in years, therefore that is the first thing imma do fo sho...
Doing Campaign Legendary LASO with my two friends
Definitely campaign. Granted, anyone who knows me knows I don't do multiplayer. And everyone who knows me, and who I know, don't play Halo :P
Over my social life :)
Campaign, and probably play no other games (Overwatch, Skyrim, etc.) for at least a month.
I'll be playing the campaign both solo, and co-op on Heroic!
Co-op campaign with my PC friends who have never experienced Halo before. We have four people exactly.

I'm thinking trial by fire with Legendary.
Planing on hoping on the campaign with some friends for some 4 player co-op!
campaign 100% real No fake 1 link!!!
First thing I will do will be opening a custom game driving around in a hog to see how differently it handles and dust off the rust of driving one, then deal with campaign at least legendary, maybe LASO with friends
Play campaign on legendary to get all those complete campaign on <insert difficulty here> difficulty at once, and get that short term satisfaction.
I will play the campaign first.
4-player Legendary campaign co-op, no question. Probably slap a couple skulls on to make up for the 4P ease.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5