Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

First thing you do when Reach releases

OP KH Foofoo14

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
grind back my armor (mainly the EVA helmet) then play through the campaign again.
multiplayer only multiplaye vs my friends of course)
Gonna jump into Campaign and try and figure out exactly how the controls will work. Get the key-binding just nice and right then hop into multiplayer, super amped to see Halo on PC! Mostly curious as to see how the aiming will be.
Halo Reach had the best multiplayer of all Halo games. People probably will crucify me for saying that, but I absolutely loved it. Had around 70K kills in MP, more than any other video game I've played. Mouse/keyboard, uncapped FPS is going to make this the best playing multiplayer FPS of all time. Yes I said it!
Probably customs and checkout each map and get a feel for it again. Then campaign legendary. Then matchmaking.
instantly search for slayer to see how similar the mp is to before
Multiplayer of Campaign?
Is that even a question of course the Campaign!
Campaign, finish it and then play my (t)rusty PC releases of Halo 1 and Halo 2 for a final send-off.
Multiplayer of Campaign?
Legendary or bust.
Campaign :3
Going to work on unlocking all the Armor via that new system they announced for it, campaign as well since I know at least one set should be locked behind beating it Legendary Solo.
Campaign, me and a few friends want to play it. We're also trying to get someone that hasn't play Halo to go through all off MCC at some point.
Multiplayer of Campaign?
Legendary or bust.
I'm binging the campaign legendary with my friends!
Definitely campaign. Haven't gotten to live it in quite a long time.
100% Legendary Solo Campaign
I always play through the campaign first.
cM xB wrote:
How hard is reach on legendary?
Play campaign on legendary to get all those complete campaign on <insert difficulty here> difficulty at once, and get that short term satisfaction.
Unbelievable!
You, <Subject Name Here>, must be the pride of <Subject Hometown Here>.

ops, wrong game = )
4-player legendary coop and then multiplayer !
cM xB wrote:
How hard is reach on legendary?
Hmmm it was certainly tough but not to the craziness of Halo CE and 2. If I remember correctly the 2nd last level "Pillar of Autumn" was the hardest and that was simply down to the number of enemies and lack of ammo lying around.

I've said it before in these forums, the moment "A Monument to All Your Sins" achievement popped was literally the greatest gaming moment to date for me, the wife just thought I was a saddo :)

Cheers and Happy Hunting
cM
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5