1. It's not hard to get moderated on these forums.
2. He brought up overwatch.
3.They played a joke of a flight for a couple weeks. Give it time when the game actually comes out especially with the changes they have already done to the mouse since the flight.
4. I'm not assuming. I've read what he posted. He wants his input method to be objectively better. There is no point other than aim assist being removed that will make a whiner like him quit whining.
5. I said they need to buff mouse and keyboard but not touch the controller. That satisfies what you are saying.
6. I already told him but referring to aim assist as aimbot or aimhack automatically makes you look foolish and like a clown. Your controller gameplay would be a joke, please post it.
7. Cognitive dissonance is just a form of cognitive bias. I don't use ad hominems, I just insult people. There is a difference between the two. A lot of people don't know this lol
8. Controllers aren't overpowered, mouse is underpowered. Once they reduce the input lag and get raw input it will give mouse users even more of an advantage than they already have. -- Just bolding this part because it's laughable how deluded you are if you think this is the case. Have you really not been paying any attention to this thread? At all? Are you truly this deluded? Some kind of dream world going on in your head?
You know, I see this said all the time -- that mouse is underpowered because of the input problems during the flight, and controllers are fine. These people claim once mouse issues are addressed it'll be perfectly balanced.
Yet I spend half this ***amn thread trying to point out to these same people that no, aim assist is brokenly strong to the point where:
- Even people who had ZERO mouse input issues STILL got destroyed by controllers, some of with extensive experience on some or both platforms.
- People with thousands of hours of experience on both input methods still said they felt far far stronger on controller
- People with limited controller experience but lots of MKB experience switched to controller and somehow performed better
- A large chunk of the thread are controller advocates themselves self-confessing they think the aim assist is too great an advantage
So what does this tell you, pray tell? That we just need to 'git gud'? Are the people posting across multimedia with insightful remarks on the subject, ranging from Reddit, Twitch/YouTube and here, all in general consensus that aim assist is overpowered, ranging from a healthy mix of all player types and backgrounds, are they ALL just complainers who are making excuses for their own inadequacies as you seem to think? Because so far from what I'VE seen by paying attention
, the majority of feedback points a clear picture towards aim assist being overtuned, NOT towards PC players needing to stop QQing.
PS: for the record, you did use ad hominem. You accused him of making excuses to justify wanting his preferred input method to be dominant. By definition: "ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument". Seriously... You did that AND you also insulted them. You're a nasty piece of work.