Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Getting the Avalanche sniper skin is frustrating

OP Omisake

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Its called ranked you obv play at your level bud.
xNiaj wrote:
l mean, if 4 people are level 2-5 vs 4 level 10-30's, l guess that is playing at your level. /s
xNiaj wrote:
No you don't lmao, ranked in MCC works nothing like that. Honestly, it sounds to me like you don't even play this game because anyone who does knows the matchmaking is completely broken. If the game considers you to be a good player, it constantly puts bad players on your team to "balance" the teams since it thinks you'll carry them. That's an incredibly flawed and broken system.
I see what your saying but I thought a ranked unlock is one of the best ideas 343 has ever had! It saddens me as a veteran halo player that most the player base doesn’t remember how much the 1-50 ranking had to contribute with how popular halo 2 and 3 were back in the day so I’m glad it’s getting a focus! I was struggling in the playlist solo for sure cause of reasons you’ve said but finally had some good friends of mine hop on and the 20 was cake! I wish they never cut out the emblems in the game for rank 44-50 players cause I would be wearing my halo 50 ring emblem right now! I’ve seen a lot of players bug about this a rank unlock and I think it’s hilarious cause that’s what halo needs back in my opinion. Like how base ranks were locked behind a skill level in halo 3. Ranks are supposed to be bragging rights. Find some good teammates and run with them and it’s cake but I agree that 343 could handle matchmaking better as I lost a few games dropping 25+ kills and having 2 teammates go negative 15+. That does piss off the average halo player regardless.
No one plays it in my server. I mean population is so low that firefight and non slayer games are also very hard to find
the stress is incredible, most of the time your team is incredibly bad
the stress is incredible, most of the time your team is incredibly bad
l don't know why this game expects a single player to carry 3 individuals, it is very hard, l use hard because it is possible to carry a team, but the burden should be on the team, not on a player.
Omisake wrote:
xNiaj wrote:
No you don't lmao, ranked in MCC works nothing like that. Honestly, it sounds to me like you don't even play this game because anyone who does knows the matchmaking is completely broken. If the game considers you to be a good player, it constantly puts bad players on your team to "balance" the teams since it thinks you'll carry them. That's an incredibly flawed and broken system.
i don't know man but i have the avalanche skin so i don't care
xNiaj wrote:
Omisake wrote:
xNiaj wrote:
i don't know man but i have the avalanche skin so i don't care
Meh, I mean I hear you, like I have it too but I still think it was a -Yoink- challenge to get it lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2