Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] Grifball is Gone. Thanks for the incompetence 343

OP Brothah Heffay

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Slickini wrote:
I am so happy it's removed.
This type of guy is worse than people feeling the need to express their opinions on Facebook for every post, if you don't like grifball then simply don't check the box for grifball. 343 made a mistake with removing grifball as its a favorite of many long time Halo players. Nobody cares about your opinion on grifball, this topic is not even about whether people like or dislike it, its about 343 screwing up again and shafting us out of something we're accustomed to.
While I'm not a fan of Grifball, I can agree with this. The point of the Social Composer was to give us the freedom to choose which gametypes we actually want to play in social. However, since its introduction they have just given us "Playlist" options instead of what it was. Now, they've removed another gametype people enjoyed and played almost exclusively. For no notable reason, either. Just "oh, we moved it back into action sack". To leave us all assuming the reason.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
while this thread is stirring -Yoink- up i don’t think its a good idea to start cracking down on people. just be silent and take notes for future updates
I think this thread has run its course
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3