Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
people it going to end Monday who cares about it just armor people don't want to do it again.
But it really isn’t just armor. It’s affecting others experience while playing. Let’s say someone actually DID enjoy Grifball, and wanted to play it how it was meant to be played, only to find that their are 7 others AFK macroing, or everyone was swordlining, and when they tried to play normally, just get teamkilled. That’s not a good experience. I understand that some people may want their armor back and don’t want to have to slog through it, but we all started on equal footing.
well the botting and afk bad but swordlining happen because double xp weekend it won't be such a big deal today and i don't think
people should not be banned for it or have there armor rested because of 343 mistake
It's not a mistake though. Is it a bad progression system? Sure. Could it be better? Absolutely. Was it a mistake? No, that makes no sense. It was designed that way, by choice. I couldnt care less what people think about it, it was a deliberate design choice, and they said its subject to change, based off player feedback. Sword lines ruin the experience of players who want to play Grifball in the Grifball playlist. Whether it goes away after today or not, isnt the point. We all started at rank 0, everyone, and I feel that those who chose not to participate in the swordline are now heckled and attacked in games with the excuse constantly being "Bro you actually thought you would find a game of Grifball?". Yes, yes we did, because we chose the GRIFBALL PLAYLIST. The toxicity doesnt bode well for the swordline, because those are the people that make it the worst.
Every time I see swordliners, my heart flutters and a single tear rolls down my cheek. These valiant warriors stand up against 343's diktats, stand up against paltry armour unlocks, stand up against the violent social norms that pit Red against Blue. In a blinding moment of class consciousness, they realise fighting is unnecessary and by working together they can achieve their dreams, or at least unlock a sweet EVA helmet.

o7 o7 o7 swordliners are braver than the troops god bless you all o7 o7 o7
agree to 343%
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
At the very least, the OP was an enjoyable read. Something about explicitly calling Swordlining 'cheating' while accusing others of being children just comes off as humorous to me.
sword lining is "cheating" you -Yoinking!- boomer LOL
THICC R4T wrote:
Swordlining isn't cheating. No one is using a 3rd party to gain a unfair advantage it is 8 players working together to get some EXP. That is it. Even so Grifball has always been used for credit farming in OG Reach and now EXP farming.
Nah dude, i wanna play regular GriffBall, i don't want to have to deal with your zoomer kind of " boohoo, Exp farming is too long, and i can't actually do like everybody and play the game normaly, so i gotta try a way to cheat the system, so instead of focusing on fun, i just want big unlocks and a high amount of dopamine shoved in my brain. "
Thats just really pathetic.

Doing something else than what the gamemode says it litteraly the worst scummy " but it's not cheat hurhDurh" thing i've ever seen in my life. i hope all you of you will get banned like the peopel that random teamates in battleroyal games. it's not how you play the game, and it's annoying everybody that doesn't want to join your Zoomer f- pile.

I'll keep on breaking those stupid swordline with me mate anytime we see one, every opportunity, we'll ruin it.
Based
I think the word you are looking for is Biased.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sword Line Boosters/Griefers/AFK Bots will be banned. So sayeth Postums.
The Banhammer cometh...Regret will find thee...
I'll just play some slayer until the swordliners die down, but to remind you all: Playing a game mode in a way that it was not intended to be played in for the purpose of maximizing exp is considered powerleveling, which is indeed a bannable offense.
THICC R4T wrote:
Swordlining isn't cheating. No one is using a 3rd party to gain a unfair advantage it is 8 players working together to get some EXP. That is it. Even so Grifball has always been used for credit farming in OG Reach and now EXP farming.
Nah dude, i wanna play regular GriffBall, i don't want to have to deal with your zoomer kind of " boohoo, Exp farming is too long, and i can't actually do like everybody and play the game normaly, so i gotta try a way to cheat the system, so instead of focusing on fun, i just want big unlocks and a high amount of dopamine shoved in my brain. "

Doing something else than what the gamemode says it litteraly the worst scummy " but it's not cheat hurhDurh" thing i've ever seen in my life. i hope all you of you will get banned like the peopel that random teamates in battleroyal games. it's not how you play the game, and it's annoying everybody that doesn't want to join your Zoomer f- pile.

I'll keep on breaking those stupid swordline with me mate anytime we see one, every opportunity, we'll ruin it.
Based
Lol enjoy the banhammer.
THICC R4T wrote:

Lmao again the only pathetic people I see are you narc soyboy crybabies going on forums to snitch on the people doing it like you are on some moral high ground. Literally a third of grifball players at the least do it so if 343 wants to kill their game not even a month into launch on PC then yeah ban and reset everyone who played grifball this weekend cause there is no way for them to differentiate who was really doing it with concrete proof. If you really want actual competitive grifball start a custom lobby and make some friends nerd cause at the end of the day thats all it is a custom game and you can't tell people how to play it.
THICC R4T wrote:

Based
Lol enjoy the banhammer.
I'll enjoy it because it'll miss me, because I don't farm.
THICC R4T wrote:

Lmao again the only pathetic people I see are you narc soyboy crybabies going on forums to snitch on the people doing it like you are on some moral high ground. Literally a third of grifball players at the least do it so if 343 wants to kill their game not even a month into launch on PC then yeah ban and reset everyone who played grifball this weekend cause there is no way for them to differentiate who was really doing it with concrete proof. If you really want actual competitive grifball start a custom lobby and make some friends nerd cause at the end of the day thats all it is a custom game and you can't tell people how to play it.
I'll snitch on any swordliner i'll see, i recorded videos and sent them to the support, a very gratifing and succesfull operation, may i say ))))
I can't tell how people should play the game, but 343 sure can, and they made it clear that swordline was boosting, and that it was annoying everybody else who didn't have a 14 years old brain. because those others people play griffball to play griffball.

Your statement about banning everyone that played griffball, is a big bag of bullsh*t, there may have been some misstake here and there, but the people who got banned had it coming. If you really believe that swordlining was a fair way to play the game, you have to be the most retarded group of people on the planet and i'm sorry about that.

The real crybabies are the kind that complain about the season mechanics. even tho it's faster to grind than the original Halo Reach on xbox 360. for the only reason that you can't pick what stuff you want first. ( even tho there was a rank lock behind most object in halo reach Xbox ) and then the same kind of people believe that they can use boosting mechanics, using the word of the devs like "grey zone" as a way to protect themself. anybody with a brain knows that you don't do " grey zone " sh*t, best way to get attention on you. You stay away from " grey zone " thing untill a verdict has been given. Thats what a grey zone is, it doesn't mean , exploit it untill we make a choice.....it's supposed to be a hecking warning dumbdumb.Your People Won't Be Missed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2