Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Halo 3 Anniversary could still happen

OP STEELBARBER

Which the launch of Halo on PC, I noticed that you don't have to buy every Halo title. I thought that's great so we don't have to pay for a game we don't even want. I think this also gives us the possibility of adding Halo 3 Anniversary along the way but as a DLC, much like how each game has been sold separately. I'm not sure how they could do it for people who already own Halo 3 on MCC besides making Halo 3 Anniversary a completely separate title. But all 343 needs is a high enough demand for it and make the DLC a fair price and it will make profit for them. This is coming from someone that thinks Halo 3 classic is masterful, but deserves the attention of an anniversary edition. Definitely bring back Sabre and Blur to work on the campaign!!
I was thinking about this as well, but I think the graphics are good and I think we shouldn’t get one until 2027.
the problem is if they made halo 3 anniversary it would look better than halo infinite :D
I wish halo 3 anniversary existed but there's no need to upgrade the graphics just yet. I mean it still looks good on pc and the animations still work great.
I wish halo 3 anniversary existed but there's no need to upgrade the graphics just yet. I mean it still looks good on pc and the animations still work great.
Nice armour, my lighter blue friend.