Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Halo 3: ODST Firefight for MCC PC

OP NotSteven4308

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I noticed this and was annoyed but I checked yesterday and the description was updated on the steam page to just saying
"Halo 3: ODST" and not "Halo 3: ODST Campaign"

It was a recent thing because I saw it saying campaign a week ago. I imagine when odst on PC drops the xbox MCC will get odst firefight.
I just open the MCC steam page and i see the same,well, they changed a bit the text but it say the same about ODST.
As they have added the Halo:Reach Firefight, I don't see why they can't add this in when they come to ODST.
While I would love to see ODST firefight, as it'd be a neat addition, and I gladly would welcome it, I think the reason they have at least so far, opted not to, is because reach firefight is highly customizeable, while ODSTs is not. But my reasoning for wanting it in is it feels entirely different! The ambiance of the maps, the mood, I think it'd be a great addition!
Guys If your saw the Modding Blog Post on PC seen here today, under the Zeddikins section, there are three screenshots of ODST Firefight being played by Sergeant Johnson using Flood modified in the Firefight maps (which there was no flood on ODST at all originally). I am getting a suspicious feeling that under the section, with the text, nothing about ODST Firefight was talked about, but why would Postums just randomly put up screenshots from that mode, which is not even in the MCC yet? I think we may actually be seeing an announcement coming sometime soon if 343 is going to be doing Firefight in ODST. I understand its probably something Lord Zedd worked on for a mod for the game back on the original 360 version but honestly Postums could have put up other photos of other mods he did but he decided to put up, which I find suspiciously interesting...

I mean honestly from a modding point of view, why not have access to ODST Firefight to mod it anyways? GameCheat with his Warzone mod for Halo Reach Firefight, carry this over to ODST Firefight and we'll be golden! Also the work also talked about in the post regarding the multiplayer model for the PvE might be another hint we may be seeing more coming to Firefight in the future.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2