1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hi everyone!

I consider the "MCC to PC" operation as a way to allow anyone to get familiar with Halo before the Infinity launch.
With MCC incoming, the two Wars and the two Spartan titles already available, the only Halo game missing on PC will be Halo 5.

Do you think it will be possibile/logical to see it ported as well? Maybe as a stand-alone game rather than an add-on to the MCC.
It probably will be ported at some point before Infinite, but I doubt it's a priority.
I should be logic to see Halo 5 coming to PC after MCC because if not it will be the only game of the license that will not be on this platform... But I saw for 343 Industries that was not the priority at all. So if it appear on pc one day maybe it will be after Infinite...
The stance on Halo 5 during the recent AMA was: "Our focus is bringing MCC and Reach to PC, there are no current plans to bring over Halo 5."
Not too fussed in regards to Halo 5. The story and campaign was woeful. Was looking forward to playing a lot of missions as Chief yet he was only present in 30% of the very short campaign. Instead we played as the token character Locke who is a dumb sheep. Sad what 343 Industries did to Halo 5 and so much squandered potential.
Hi everyone!

I consider the "MCC to PC" operation as a way to allow anyone to get familiar with Halo before the Infinity launch.
With MCC incoming, the two Wars and the two Spartan titles already available, the only Halo game missing on PC will be Halo 5.

Do you think it will be possibile/logical to see it ported as well? Maybe as a stand-alone game rather than an add-on to the MCC.
I really want the full version of halo 5 on PC but with split screen also. forge is available to play custom games but the run really bad because they often lag out.
Not too fussed in regards to Halo 5. The story and campaign was woeful. Was looking forward to playing a lot of missions as Chief yet he was only present in 30% of the very short campaign. Instead we played as the token character Locke who is a dumb sheep. Sad what 343 Industries did to Halo 5 and so much squandered potential.
I did wish the campain was longer, but i love the the online experience in halo 5. Really want it back
I did wish the campain was longer, but i love the the online experience in halo 5. Really want it back
I wish they added more missions with Chief.
I would like to see Halo 5 get ported over. Maybe not anytime soon because I understand theres a lot going on with Infinite and MCC on PC but maybe sometime in the future. It allows Halo 5 to live on well after the release of future Halo games. I enjoyed Halo 5 multiplayer and custom games so, I would very much like to see it continue on in the future on MCC.
Same. And the lack of missions with Chief was the main issue of the campaign for me. It was just not as enjoyable playing as a new character like Locke for most of it. A new character who also wanted to destroy our icon. Even the Masterchief has more personality and balls then Locke. I think 343 Industries just wanted a token virtue signalling character in their game kind of like Commander Palmer. Boy is she a very annoying character.
USCRuss72 wrote:
I would like to see Halo 5 get ported over. Maybe not anytime soon because I understand theres a lot going on with Infinite and MCC on PC but maybe sometime in the future. It allows Halo 5 to live on well after the release of future Halo games. I enjoyed Halo 5 multiplayer and custom games so, I would very much like to see it continue on in the future on MCC.
My belief is down the track it should be added to MCC for PC.
At this point i hope they keep h5 as far as they can from the MCC.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
As someone who even gave Halo 4's Campaign a chance, I can safely say that I'm honestly not at all worried if 5 Guardians comes to PC considering A) I couldn't care less for it's multiplayer and B) Campaign is a waste of time and IMO is such a convoluted mess that the best thing 343i can do is pretend it never happened just like Nintendo with Metroid: Other M... It's one title I can safely ignore and not feel I'm missing anything.
The stance on Halo 5 during the recent AMA was: "Our focus is bringing MCC and Reach to PC, there are no current plans to bring over Halo 5."
I didn't see that in the AMA thread posted here.

Either way there's some sort of April Windows 10 update happening that has something to do with being able to negatively run Xbox One games without devs needing to re-code everything and there's speculation Halo 5 will become available through that. Don't take my word for it though, it didn't make much sense to me.
I don't think I'd care if 5 was brought over. I'm excited to play the classics, but I'll be too focused on these to care if 5 is ported before infinite is released.
xbox can keep halo 5.
Currently they don't have plans for a Halo 5 PC release, but as to wether it ever comes to pc or not is hard to say. MCC + Reach is top priority right now and after that it is most likely Infinite, so maybe after that? I think for the time being, the fact Reach is coming back is something to bless as the 2nd coming of jesus (im not religious tho).
KenniTDG wrote:
Currently they don't have plans for a Halo 5 PC release, but as to wether it ever comes to pc or not is hard to say. MCC + Reach is top priority right now and after that it is most likely Infinite, so maybe after that? I think for the time being, the fact Reach is coming back is something to bless as the 2nd coming of jesus (im not religious tho).
Didn't you know mate. Masterchief is Jesus reincarnated 😎
Same. And the lack of missions with Chief was the main issue of the campaign for me. It was just not as enjoyable playing as a new character like Locke for most of it. A new character who also wanted to destroy our icon. Even the Masterchief has more personality and balls then Locke. I think 343 Industries just wanted a token virtue signalling character in their game kind of like Commander Palmer. Boy is she a very annoying character.
The story was also confusing for new players to get into the franchise. They should've done it like Halo 2 where Chief and Arbiter had the same amount of missions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4