Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Halo: CE Anniversary Screenshots and Wallpapers

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
In case you missed it, on March 3rd we sprung the release of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary for MCC on PC (say that three times fast) on you all. Surprise! 🎉

But we're not showing up empty handed! We've got some digital goodies for you and they are glorious. Once again, we've partnered with Toros Köse to create the brand-new Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary menu screen video. His work and expertise are both exceptional and exquisite and we're pleased to share his work with you. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Instagram, or browse his Artstation for more incredible artwork.

Enjoy!

Screenshots (4K!)
Wallpapers! (Also 4K! Super pretty!)
Chief in Cryo, v1

Chief in Cryo, v2

Chief in Cryo, v3

Chief in Cryo, v4

Chief in Cryo, v2

Chief in Cryo, v6

Halo: CEA

Mobile Wallpapers (Show off those home/lock screens!)
Mobile, v1

Mobile, v2

Mobile, v3

Mobile, v4

Mobile, v5

Social Banners
Video
We hope you enjoy all of this and put it to good use. Enjoy the game that started it all – it's a good one! 💫
perfect! thanks 343!
I can’t wait to see how good the Halo 2 ones turn out (H2 is still my favorite)! The Reach and CE images are absolutely stunning.
This is so COOL! Thank you for posting, and especially thank you for linking to Toro Köse’s portfolio.

I had no idea about the partnership, and it’s a real treat to look at his Halo (and non-Halo) work. Truly an extremely skilled artist that I am happy to now know the name of. :-)
Combat Evolved Anniversary for MCC on PC
Cmbt Evlvd Annivsry for MCC on PC

Chief in Cryo v1 is nice!
Nuzair wrote:

Not sure if you are celebrating or making a request, but, in case it is the latter, CEA released for PC earlier this week.
Thank you!!
These are actually so awesome!!!
That's very nice! I'll download all 4k wallpaper.
Awesome, hope this for the rest games and Infinite.
I love you Halo
big thanks
Thank you for these awesome shots and the video! I'll certainly be using these for videos and stream!
33 GB update is kinda absurd..
wait what. they have all of the pictures on the main menu for Halo: MCC except for the crotch shot! I am disappointed.
tuhin94 wrote:
Nuzair wrote:

Not sure if you are celebrating or making a request, but, in case it is the latter, CEA released for PC earlier this week.
Snicker said say that three times fast at the start of his post and that's what he did here in text form.
tuhin94 wrote:
Nuzair wrote:

Snicker said say that three times fast at the start of his post and that's what he did here in text form.
Ahh, thanks for clarifying. That totally went over my head 😅
Updated with some mobile wallpapers! 🤩
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
ayuda lguien me podria decir por que no lo puedo jugar halo cea en x box 360 no reconoce el disco , lo pobre con 3 disco del mismo solo dise cargando
Hothothot. Love these.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6