It seems that chunks of a clip of the AR or even a few with the pistol, they will just be absorbed by an enemy player without doing damage. Anyone else having this issue?
It seems that chunks of a clip of the AR or even a few with the pistol, they will just be absorbed by an enemy player without doing damage. Anyone else having this issue?
This has been an issue for five years. It was an issue for the Xbox launch, the Xbox soft rerelease, the PC flights, and now the PC version. They knew about it before launch. They had the choice to fix it, or launch. They launched. This title is broken, it will always be broken, purely because 343 won't fix it. Don't waste your money.
FS2587 wrote:
This has been an issue for five years. It was an issue for the Xbox launch, the Xbox soft rerelease, the PC flights, and now the PC version. They knew about it before launch. They had the choice to fix it, or launch. They launched. This title is broken, it will always be broken, purely because 343 won't fix it. Don't waste your money.
Thank God i didn't.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm done with this collection. I honestly don't understand. Why bother paying for this.
I'm done as well. Im so glad I didn't buy the entire collection. What a joke.
Don't want to offense but I think you guys missed something.

AR in halo CE is garbage and that's totally normal.

Guns are also projectils and not hitscan so you have to lead a bit, depending the distance between you and the target.

Halo CE is about pistol, sniper and rocket launcher, and in somes circumstances, shotguns. AR is only useful for melee as it has a better range than the pistol.

Gl Spartans
Yeah the magnum and ar feel inconsistent. Specifically for the magnum like when you hit or miss your target you can see where the bullet hits and it is not always where you expected it to go.

Honestly sometimes it just works and sometimes it just doesn't.
fLaayN wrote:
Don't want to offense but I think you guys missed something.

AR in halo CE is garbage and that's totally normal.

Guns are also projectils and not hitscan so you have to lead a bit, depending the distance between you and the target.

Halo CE is about pistol, sniper and rocket launcher, and in somes circumstances, shotguns. AR is only useful for melee as it has a better range than the pistol.

Gl Spartans
That definitely plays a role, but from what I understand it's pretty well known that the netcode will eat up projectiles, and this was an issue in Halo 3, as well. I've had moments that can't really be explained with projectile speed. When I'm shooting a target that's pretty close to me, and I'm leading with their movements, it's pretty concerning when almost none of my shots hit.
You notice the bad hitreg on the receiving end as well. Sometimes I see myself get shot with the pistol and it does no damage.
I've been playing CE 4v4 a lot and ya I think the pistol is a little off.