1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Pretty much post whatever you hope the community does once mod support comes. I personally hope someone does a conversion mod for Halo 4 where a lot of the visual stuff is replaced with the Bungie aesthetic. I’d like to see Chief in his old armor, Marines wearing something similar to H2A armor, the Covenant can have their new armor but change their appearances to their classic species look. It would also be cool to see if the SPV3 team would be willing to donate their cool looking Promethean designs. I’d also like to see an overhaul to Halo Reach and Halo 4 Elites. I hate how differently they move compared to Halo CE and Halo 2. Maybe have them behave more like CE Elites since all the MCC files will be in one place? It would also be nice to see a music overhaul for Halo 4
I hope someone makes a mod that hides all of the menus for Halo 4 on the MCC so I don't even have to look at them and remember it's existance.
I hope someone makes a mod that hides all of the menus for Halo 4 on the MCC so I don't even have to look at them and remember it's existance.
FYI, you can choose to not buy Halo 4 on MCC PC, and just buy the games you want.
Personally I liked the campaign. Multiplayer wasn't great, but I loved the story. Much better than Halo 5 imo.
Krevan88 wrote:
Personally I liked the campaign. Multiplayer wasn't great, but I loved the story. Much better than Halo 5 imo.
How can ya'll say that?! Halo 4 was awesome! Except for the annoying start screen background music the campaign, multi player and entire Spartan Ops series was soooo good. I loved the ordinance feature in multiplayer.
FYI, you can choose to not buy Halo 4 on MCC PC, and just buy the games you want.
I know that. I intend to only buy the ones I want. I'm saying that I hope they make a mod that hides halo 4 from the game so I don't even have to see it and be reminded of how they ruined the master chief story.
Visual, environmental and immersion mods.
Mods would be great. I've never been really big in to the modding community, but Halo might change that for me if there's mod support. I'd absolutely love some graphical upgrade mods.

Mods would be especially great in custom servers since Forge exists. There's a lot of creative people out there and I'd love to play some high quality community content.
Mod that adds the ability the pilot pelicans and another that does the same for scarabs, nuff said.
Hoping for an old school Zombies mod, like from Halo Custom Edition. Zombies with one hit mele kill, no weapons, and 1.7x speed, no shields for humans or zombies, start with 1 zombie, die and re-spawn as zombie, etcetera. Im here for nothing but the pure nostalgia factor.
If 343 ever adds an MCC Editing Kit, I'd love to see custom campaigns like SPV3, but for the other Halos as well, especially H3 & ODST!
Aur Echo wrote:
Krevan88 wrote:
How can ya'll say that?! Halo 4 was awesome! Except for the annoying start screen background music the campaign, multi player and entire Spartan Ops series was soooo good. I loved the ordinance feature in multiplayer.
Kill streaks aren't halo, and Spartan ops was trash.
Pretty much post whatever you hope the community does once mod support comes. I personally hope someone does a conversion mod for Halo 4 where a lot of the visual stuff is replaced with the Bungie aesthetic. I’d like to see Chief in his old armor, Marines wearing something similar to H2A armor, the Covenant can have their new armor but change their appearances to their classic species look. It would also be cool to see if the SPV3 team would be willing to donate their cool looking Promethean designs. I’d also like to see an overhaul to Halo Reach and Halo 4 Elites. I hate how differently they move compared to Halo CE and Halo 2. Maybe have them behave more like CE Elites since all the MCC files will be in one place? It would also be nice to see a music overhaul for Halo 4
Your name just gave me a crazy idea for a mod.

Basically, it's a skull that causes all fallen enemies to drop health packs that look like pizzas in Halo CE, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach, while Jackal Shields become big pizzas in Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4.

It would basically be a visual mod only in Halo 2, 3, and 4, but in CE, Reach, and ODST it would actually change gameplay by providing additional health packs on the battlefield.

Or... we could just mod the game so that fallen enemies drop health packs in Halo CE, Reach, and ODST. Kind of like Doom and other classic shooters, you know?
If 343 ever adds an MCC Editing Kit, I'd love to see custom campaigns like SPV3, but for the other Halos as well, especially H3 & ODST!
Imagine Single Player Version X for Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, and even Reach! X is, of course, just a placeholder integer for whichever version is released. Imagine Halo 2 with a health bar similar to Halo SPV1 (Because while health still recharges, it functions like Halo 5 in that it gives the player a visual cue to let them know to find cover or disengage a fight), Skirmishers, Engineers, Jackal Flood with that horrible gagging sound (wait, why would I want that!?), Rocket Warthogs, and a Wraith tank with usable side turrets like the Scorpion has! Imagine Halo 3 with Flood that aren't pushovers! Imagine Halo 4 with Prometheans that aren't a pain in the BLAM!

Imagine Halo 3 with a better HUD like Halo 2 (which has the NICEST looking HUD in my own opinion), Combat Evolved, or even Halo 5! Yes, I think Halo 5 has a nice HUD. I don't hate every aspect of that game; just its poorly structured campaign.

In all seriousness, though, if an MCC Editing Kit is ever released, it will probably be geared solely towards single player so that multiplayer stats and progress aren't affected in any capacity. And chances are that modded campaigns won't any progress tracking... but at least we'll have the modded campaigns! That's worth it in an of itself!
The reason why I suggested Halo 4 getting a visual overhaul is because I genuinely think the story is okay. I don’t care about multiplayer too much. If Halo 4 looked more like Halo 3 or even maybe Halo Infinite with the designs (I’m not talking graphics I mean the Bungie aesthetic) then it would probably be better regarded amping Halo fans. Depending on how Halo Infinite goes I’ll either regard it as Halo 4 or Halo 5 depending on if they can properly write the story to sync up to their older games. I want to be able to act like Halo 5 was just some expanded universe nonsense that isn’t required to play. I uninstalled the damn game after beating the story once. Since then I’ve beaten every other game on Legendary by myself. I love Halo, but 4 looks like it was made to not be Halo.
Classic visual and sound design overhaul for 4 would be very nice. In fact I would participate in such a modding effort given the opportunity.

IMO Halo 4 Music was very good and fitting for the tone of the game on Campaign and Spops, it´s unfortunate that sometimes the music audio was too low or that music tracks played at improper times and places considering the story setting or theme of a level, many good tracks were also underutilized others are used way too frequently, and there are many moments of silence where subtle light ambience music could´ve been fitting, this is an aspect of Halo´s music that is often overlooked, even by fans I would dare to say.
The only mods I realistically care about for MCC myself is your HUD and it's overlays (text, kill feed, medals, audio, sounds) to be edited. I'd rather replace all medals with their updated counterparts from Halo 5 as well as their callouts and adjust how they appear, as well as visually where everything is displayed.
Not sure how comprehensive mod support will be.
I'd really like to fight some Elites in Halo ODST.
Covenant voices in Halo Reach.

Out with their native tongue, in with some witty lines from Halo CE, 2 and 3. Notably the grunts.
The main mod I want is for Halo CE Anniversary's models (and to a lesser extend Halo 2 Anniversary's models) to be swapped out for more accurate recreations, because the current ones are ported from Halo 3 and Reach. It would also be nice for the levels to be slightly looked over as well, because 343 tried to make the missions look as flashy as possible instead of accurately recreating them.

I also want a mod which uses the classic sound effects when playing in remastered graphics for Halo CE and 2, because I prefer the original weapon and vehicle sounds and cannot stand 343's versions
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3