1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
i hope that well get a mod that will allow us to insert AI's into forge mode, imagine creating epic maps with elites vs marines or elites vs brutes with ODSTs falling from the sky. AI's in forge is my greatest desire for future mods
Something more daring - A cinematic editor/creator.

Even something just as basic as having vehicles with NPCs or big objects like ships move around, the potential for Machinima creation is massive. Halo being known for its in-game cinematics, least the earlier titles, gave Halo a driver for its story.

Battles like Tip of the Spear can be fully illustrated; the introduction cinematic for that alone could be fan-made extended to fully show the scale of what was happening. Ship battles could be shown with more ease versus the other methods of either animation via programs such as 3DS Max or other game engines.

The idea is niche, but I would very much like to see it implemented.
Something more daring - A cinematic editor/creator.

Even something just as basic as having vehicles with NPCs or big objects like ships move around, the potential for Machinima creation is massive. Halo being known for its in-game cinematics, least the earlier titles, gave Halo a driver for its story.

Battles like Tip of the Spear can be fully illustrated; the introduction cinematic for that alone could be fan-made extended to fully show the scale of what was happening. Ship battles could be shown with more ease versus the other methods of either animation via programs such as 3DS Max or other game engines.

The idea is niche, but I would very much like to see it implemented.
Once mod support kicks off somewhere down the track, awesome ideas like this will be flying around and the Halo modding community will have a field day. I'm very keen to see what people can come up with.
For when Halo 3 and possibly Halo 4,is released, changing chief to your own multilayer Spartan armour, in a similar way as Reach does.
I love y'alls suggestions and I do agree I would love to see Visual Enhancements (That is, Improved Textures, Models, HUD features, etc) as well as model variety (Would be cool to play a Campaign that isn't Reach's with your own customized Spartan in any of the other Halo games), and the SPV3 and seeing similar standalone campaign works that I've seen/played in HCE, this time in new Halo's, would effectively ensure that these games will have a stable playerbase for a long, long time (There's still a bunch of people out there playing Custom Edition, and it's been like 15 years since) but allow me to take one for the team and say I want to see some extra trashy mods, y'all. Please. Change all textures in a game to pizza like the crab texture mod in Dark Souls, let me play with Raiden/2B/a bunch of random character models from other games, add a bunch of wacky modified versions of weapons in the game with crazy features like the Experimental MIRV Fatman from Fallout but instead with a rocket launcher that shoots a bunch of rockets at once, or maybe replace the Grunt Birthday Party SFX with that '*click* NOICE' sound. Gimme crazy stuff I can laugh my -Yoink- off with, because I know already that if mod support makes it into MCC I can take for granted cool graphics enhancements and spartan models (And even Marathon stuff, yo)
I also want a mod which uses the classic sound effects when playing in remastered graphics for Halo CE and 2, because I prefer the original weapon and vehicle sounds and cannot stand 343's versions
In the case of Halo CE, they did away with the original sound effects even when playing in the original graphics. I really wish they would bring these back. As I understand it, someone at 343i addressed this request a while back [1], noting that it would be challenging to implement due to the way the original sound files were created for CE. Regardless, I really do hope either 343i or a mod developer eventually brings back the original sound effects for CE.

[1] https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-ce-sound-effects/5b84a171-1847-4fd3-a60d-25aa2be90f84/posts?page=1#post4
Seeing passionate modders create hd textures for the mcc games if allowed would be a great addition.
Seeing passionate modders create hd textures for the mcc games if allowed would be a great addition.
As thrilled as I am about seeing it in 1080p, I am very excited to see if modders can create some extreme textures.
It would be interesting if there was a mod on any of the halo games that would replace the covenant with half life 2 enemies such as the grunts being head crabs and the elites being combine soldiers. It would also replace the weapons with half life 2 weapons as well.
It would be interesting if there was a mod on any of the halo games that would replace the covenant with half life 2 enemies such as the grunts being head crabs and the elites being combine soldiers. It would also replace the weapons with half life 2 weapons as well.
Vs saxton hale mode on Halo. Spawn as Tartarus with the fist of Rhukt and take on 16 other players.
My hopes:

1) Texture & Model Replacement - Necessary in order to A) Overhaul CEA to make it look better, and B) To create a Halo 3/ODST Anniversary of our own.

2) For Anti-Cheat to not pick up ReShade because I would like to inject MXAO & Marty McFly's Path Traced Global Illumination shader into the games.
I hope they add the ability to play with bots in a custom game personally.
Although I'd say custom edition maps compatibility, I thought about this new ones also:

- A mod nerfing CE's pistol (so it kills in 4 or 5 headshots and doesn't kills hunters with one hit) xdxdxd
Although I'd say custom edition maps compatibility, I thought about this new ones also:
- A mod nerfing CE's pistol (so it kills in 4 or 5 headshots and doesn't kills hunters with one hit)What do you think?
For that, you actually would need to adjust the Hunter's model collision geometry tag so that the skin is no longer considered a head region. Basically, in unmodded CE, the orange skin of the Hunter is considered its head, so any weapon that can score headshots will one-shot kill it, except the Sniper Rifle because that weapon's damage properties are specifically set up to perform as little damage to the Hunter as possible. However, if you're going to nerf the Pistol's damage per shot, then perhaps also increase its firing rate to make up for it, so it can still be useful.
Ray tracing, custom weapons/ vehicles (Would be cool for someone to make a dodge charger in halo.), shrek as hunters because why not, and graphics mod
I fully expect multiplayer gametype mods for both Reach and H4 to hit big. This was especially popular in custom lobbies back on the X360, and we may even see many of those crazy custom modes be recreated on MCC along with more new creations.

DR2D20 wrote:
Ray tracing...
The ReShade mod with "Ray-traced Global Illumination" shader by Marty McFly (or Pascal Glitcher) should work nicely with MCC games. Only affects objects within screen space, so it's not as accurate as DXR/RTX, but it does a nice job without sacrificing much performance (and doesn't require RTX cards). Hopefully this will release in the next year during MCC rollout.
This may sound a bit nitpicky, but I’d also like to see a mod that changes the Jackals from being right-handed to left handed in Halo Reach and 4. It’s not a big deal, but when you switch between games muscle memory can screw you over and it honestly makes them a more unique enemy amongst the Covenant. It’s a small detail, but I feel like it would be well received. I think I also mentioned how I don’t like how Elites behave in Reach and onward before. I prefer how they were in CE or 2. I’m taking about how differently they are animated and how the AI behaves. In CE and 2 they have a telegraphed melee and idle aggression animation that make them more fun to fight up close. It Reach and 4 they melee you in like a 1/6 of a second. I need to be able to dodge.
For me it's a simple one, the ability to add custom maps into the game, like completely new maps. New maps would breathe even more life into those games for me, also because I want a true green screen for every Halo game.
Halo 1 mods were pretty insane, I'd love to see what the community can do with all the engines provided today
I want a mod that adds the Red vs Blue cast as NPC's with their own dialogue
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3