Since halo mcc is being brought to steam, I was wondering if there will be steam achievements by any chance or even trading cards. I already know of the xbox live but im just curious about the steam side of it
Since halo mcc is being brought to steam, I was wondering if there will be steam achievements by any chance or even trading cards. I already know of the xbox live but im just curious about the steam side of it
From what I remember hearing, yes, there will be Steam Achievements.
Leocadius wrote:
From what I remember hearing, yes, there will be Steam Achievements.
That's great to hear. I wonder if they will be the same ones as on comsole.
Leocadius wrote:
Considering achievements will transfer from console to PC MCC, I'd assume so. Earn on one platform to unlock on both seems like the fair and logical option.
Leocadius wrote:
Considering achievements will transfer from console to PC MCC, I'd assume so. Earn on one platform to unlock on both seems like the fair and logical option.
Are they really transferring achievements over from halo mcc on console through same account? I don't see how it will affect steam achievements. I thought even the xbox live achievements from halo mcc was not getting transferred and mcc will have its own gaming score also on pc so I don't think they will be able to unlock the steam achievements just because they unlocked them on xbox?
Leocadius wrote:
Are they really transferring achievements over from halo mcc on console through same account? I don't see how it will affect steam achievements. I thought even the xbox live achievements from halo mcc was not getting transferred and mcc will have its own gaming score also on pc so I don't think they will be able to unlock the steam achievements just because they unlocked them on xbox?
From a Reddit AMA:
Quote:
"Q. Seeing that a Xbox Live account will be required, will progress / multiplayer progression carry over from console to PC (ie: Halo Reach multiplayer ranks and unlocked armors)?
A. Within MCC, yes, your progress and progression will carry-over between the console and PC versions. All stats, achievements, Forged maps, and game variants will be shared between all of the games within MCC. Mid mission saves will be unique to each platform and cannot be shared.
Your Halo: Reach unlocks and progression from the original game on Xbox 360 will NOT carry over to MCC."
It doesn't go into much detail about how Steam achievements will work if we have them, but I'd hope that Steam will recognise achievements unlocked on Xbox.