Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Halo: Reach Screenshots and Noble Team Wallpapers

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
At long last, the wait for Halo: Reach to be added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection has ended and the game has dropped!

We're all equally as excited as you and we've put together a little care package of sweet screenshots and wallpapers for you to use and share!

Screenshots (4K)
We’re happy to share that our Publishing Team partnered with a friend of the studio, Toros Köse, on the new Halo: Reach main menu video that features Noble Team’s helmets. His expertise helped turn this video into a truly unique takeover for Halo: The Master Chief Collection and we hope you all enjoy it as much as we do. To see more of his world-class work, be sure to check out his portfolio, follow him on Instagram, and follow his ArtStation account!

If you’d like to download the full video and wallpapers from the video, please use the links below:

Wallpapers (4K)
Noble Team, v1

Noble Team v2

Noble Team v3

Noble Team v4

Noble Team v5

Noble Team v6

Mobile Wallpapers
Mobie v1

Mobile v2

Mobile v3

Mobile v4

Mobile v5

Mobile v6

Video
Enjoy Reach, enjoy Halo, and to those of you new to the world because of PC – welcome! We hope you like it here. 💚
Aaaaawwwww yeah! These will make fine wallpapers
Thank you for the pictures
So clean!
Thanks for the post. Desktop looking 10x better.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Splendid!
nice!
Wow i can't believe of this! thanks!
Beautiful.
thank you!!
I love the Winter Contingency one! Really captures that foggy morning feeling.
Nice! Thank you very much!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I hade a feeling they were going to do that.... welp time to work my way back up to Brigadir General T-T
These are Beautiful!
excellent they look good
Fantastic Images!
I always love these wallpapers and images that come out after anything big really happens! Thanks for the pictures (and pass that on to everyone at 343, Splash Damage and Ruffian)!
Wow I absolute love these!!! So eerie and dark, just my style! <3
Absolutely stunning!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9