Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] Halo reach test release date!

OP PxCdoma

Does anyone know when 343 industries will release the test for halo insiders? I hope this month!

Doma
Unsure friend as it is yet to be announced. However the sooner the better 😉👍
Within 3-6 weeks it seems
I hope so. I would love to get my hands on Reach and put it through its paces on the PC.
Brizzevic wrote:
Within 3-6 weeks it seems
where did you get this number? As far as I'm aware, there has been no time frame referenced for release of Reach, or even the flighting program.
I don't think we have that yet.
I think it'd be a safe bet to say that the initial flight will be out within the next 4-6 weeks.
In the long run, that's not a long time to wait, but just long enough that they can add some extra polish so the initial flight is off to a good start.

Oh also, it'll be worth adding that the majority of people that have applied for Flighting will probably not get in. I'm guessing they'll have received anywhere from 50k to 500k applications so far, and there's no point/need to give out early access to that many people; there would be too much data/feedback to process.

I'd imagine that they'll 'surprise' announce a release date for Halo Reach at E3; it'll probably come out a few days after the announcement.
i cant wait to start testing it that is if they select me lol
For those who are guessing within the next 3 to 6 weeks time. I hope you are correct because the hype is building up inside me and I'm afraid it's not good for my health 🙃
pray Soon.tm
If you've signed up for the Halo Insiders program, be sure to keep an eye on your email inbox and the Halo Insiders forum. There's no set date for the flighting program t start, but it should be fairly obvious once it has been :)