Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

How do terminals work in the current PC flight?

OP Grumble Volcano

Interested whether it sends you to Halo Channel like on MCC XB1 or if the terminal videos are internal like the original game. Also if the latter will this functionality be coming to the XB1 version of MCC when CE comes to MCC PC.
Quote:
Terminals do not function in this build
https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039258712-Halo-Insider-MCC-Flight-Four-Known-Issues
they don’t
well that kinda sucks.. I just got done with the Halo:CE campaign on PC and some of the terminal video's wouldnt play, I know I could just look them up on youtube but Im also wanting to see which one's I have and dont have as well... I wish they kept the feature that allowed you to watch them through the game like they did for Halo:CE Anniversary when it came to x360
AsatruWolf wrote:
well that kinda sucks.. I just got done with the Halo:CE campaign on PC and some of the terminal video's wouldnt play, I know I could just look them up on youtube but Im also wanting to see which one's I have and dont have as well... I wish they kept the feature that allowed you to watch them through the game like they did for Halo:CE Anniversary when it came to x360
Hopefully they address this in a future patch. I think the team figured they could save hard drive space by moving all the terminal videos to the Halo channel, but the channel is dead and PC can't even download it. With intelligent delivery maybe people can decide if they want to install the terminal videos or not.