Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

How it runs/Gameplay/Mouse vs controller

OP mmmmmmhhhmmmmmm

How it runs:
I just joined flight for this last release so I haven’t found any obvious bugs. It runs ‘high 1080p on an old i5 with a 1050ti. I just installed true analog 6 channel and the surround comes in very accurate.

Gameplay:
I played every halo except reach feels somewhat like halo 4ish. Bloom in my opinion is lame, but thats part of reach and at least they have MLG playlist.

Keyboard & mouse VS controllers:
I ranked 50 in all playlist on past accounts and played in mlg events. I have barley any keyboard mouse experience and I can play much much better...duh This is expected I choose to use a controller and I will never pair up to someone with equal skill on a keyboard mouse. The ranking system will solve this as many people 40-50 will be majority Keyboard mouse.

It would be cool to show who’s using a controller and who’s using a mouse in lobby’s or post game just to see who’s a boss👌
you seem confused. or english is not your first language.
I was hoping for a more definitive answer but just ended up feeling confused. He's either saying that he did better with keyboard and mouse but prefers controller, or strictly uses controller.
Why be demeaning? Just because their experiences aren't what you expect, doesn't give you a reason to be rude.
Besides, unlike you, they at least capitalise the start of their sentences.
Maybe English isn't your first language either.
Why be demeaning? Just because their experiences aren't what you expect, doesn't give you a reason to be rude.
He is not being demeaning. He is being honest. OP made a post talking about their "experiences" but they don't make sense. It leaves the reader more confused than ever before. It's not a matter of OP having "different" experiences. They have failed to articulate their point and what it is that they are trying to say.
He is not being demeaning. He is being honest. OP made a post talking about their "experiences" but they don't make sense. It leaves the reader more confused than ever before. It's not a matter of OP having "different" experiences. They have failed to articulate their point and what it is that they are trying to say.
No, I think the OP has gotten his point across just fine. It just doesn't satisfy the user I responded to. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing, but implying someone has a poor grasp of a language is a pretty low way to go about it.
No, I think the OP has gotten his point across just fine. It just doesn't satisfy the user I responded to. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing, but implying someone has a poor grasp of a language is a pretty low way to go about it.
No he has not, to quote him:
" I have barley any keyboard mouse experience and I can play much much better...duh This is expected I choose to use a controller and I will never pair up to someone with equal skill on a keyboard mouse. The ranking system will solve this as many people 40-50 will be majority Keyboard mouse."
OP says that he/she has barely any M+KB experience and yet can play "much better", then they goes on to contradict their own statement by saying that they "expect" to choose a controller because they will never match up to someone who is a native M+KB player. If the OP was able to play "much better" on M+KB then why go back to a controller? This is the contradiction the other OP is referring to and if you cannot see the ambiguity behind their statement then I must question your understanding of English. This is besides the point that M+KB have GLARING issues and are downright ridiculously under powered compared to the controller with their obscene aim assist and bullet magnetism. So...yes, I think I will stick to my stance that OP has not done a very good job of clarifying their stance.
" I have barley any keyboard mouse experience and I can play much much better...duh This is expected I choose to use a controller and I will never pair up to someone with equal skill on a keyboard mouse. The ranking system will solve this as many people 40-50 will be majority Keyboard mouse."
OP says that he/she has barely any M+KB experience and yet can play "much better", then they goes on to contradict their own statement by saying that they "expect" to choose a controller because they will never match up to someone who is a native M+KB player. If the OP was able to play "much better" on M+KB then why go back to a controller? This is the contradiction the other OP is referring to and if you cannot see the ambiguity behind their statement then I must question your understanding of English. This is besides the point that M+KB have GLARING issues and are downright ridiculously under powered compared to the controller with their obscene aim assist and bullet magnetism. So...yes, I think I will stick to my stance that OP has not done a very good job of clarifying their stance.
You're being deliberately obtuse if you cannot understand that OP is saying there is a sizeable gap between his ability on controller and keyboard and mouse. Part of understanding a language is being able to decipher what is being said even when it's not perfectly composed.

My point still stands, and you've chosen to ignore it, that it's childish to attack someone for their ability to speak English.
I just want a clear answer. Is mkb better than controller or not? This is the first post I've seen that suggests mkb is better.

Looking for info cuz I never got a flight. :D
There’s a huge thread on this, check the aim assist thread with hundreds of replies. The debate will last longer than this game itself sadly lol.
You're being deliberately obtuse if you cannot understand that OP is saying there is a sizeable gap between his ability on controller and keyboard and mouse. Part of understanding a language is being able to decipher what is being said even when it's not perfectly composed.

My point still stands, and you've chosen to ignore it, that it's childish to attack someone for their ability to speak English.at
No it does not. You are the only one who has been able to "clearly decipher" what the OP said. The fact stands that OP has been fairly ambiguous and everyone, other than you, sees it. I never attacked OP for his/her usage of English. If my memory serves, all I did was support the other OP when they said that the original OP was being unclear, albeit in a rude way. My previous post dissected the OP's statement and pointed out the ambiguities. The creator of this post has failed to come up with a concrete conclusion to their initial question, the title of this post.

My point still stands, and you've chosen to ignore it, that it's childish to attack someone for their ability to speak English.at
No it does not. You are the only one who has been able to "clearly decipher" what the OP said. The fact stands that OP has been fairly ambiguous and everyone, other than you, sees it. I never attacked OP for his/her usage of English. If my memory serves, all I did was support the other OP when they said that the original OP was being unclear, albeit in a rude way. My previous post dissected the OP's statement and pointed out the ambiguities. The creator of this post has failed to come up with a concrete conclusion to their initial question, the title of this post.
At this point I'm not really bothered mate. I came here looking for a discussion, not a breakdown of this guys post.