Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

How to kill your time while waiting for MCC PC

OP WolfiAUT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Anyone has any idea? Can't really motivate myself to play any other game since I heard the announcement.

What are you playing on PC while waiting for the beta flights and the Reach release?
Most of the time since the MCC PC announcement I'm checking/being on these forums and r/Halo more than playing any games. But when I'm playing something then it's simply another round of legendary Halo CE and then Halo 2. Really lost interest in anything else really.
Can't play with controller, I just hate it. :D
Halo Custom Edition, REDACTED and [REDACTED I DON'T WANT A BAN] one all have active player bases and populated servers most hours of the day. Can't give you a campaign fill for Halo 3/ODST/Reach in the meanwhile unless you have a 360/One.
Prowl the forums, complete college assignments, go to work.
It's confirmed Halo Reach first flight arrives tomorrow!!!!
Mainly just playing Project Cartographer, Custom Edition, and SPV3.
Check the forums, play other games, go outside.
Slickini wrote:
Source? Even if it may be the case, Ske7ch stated that the Xbox One flight comes first (correct me if I'm wrong). So while Halo Reach flighting may start tomorrow, the PC flight will be at a later date. Hopefully not too long from the Xbox One flight. Considering that tomorrow is April Fool's day, I'd be interested in finding where you got that info.
Slickini wrote:
Keep in Mind tomorrow's date :x ...
Slickini wrote:
Aw shucks :/
Slickini wrote:
Aw shucks :/
Damn >~>
I started reading the books again. Im 29 now, but YEARS ago when I was in 7th grade I read the first 3 books and remembered loving them. Hearing the recent news and not having an xbox anymore to play MCC I figured I would buy and read all the halo books in release order. So far im half way through "The Flood", im in love all over again and MCC cant come any faster.
Destiny 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017), Ark Survival Evolved. Those are just a few fun games to pass time.
Emmareld wrote:
like me, I do the same LOL
Slickini wrote:
Lmao, I wish.
Work on self development. Improve yourself. Read some intellectual literature, study some monumental subject.
Prowl the forums, complete college assignments, go to work.
Same here lol
I've been playing Sekiro to pass the time, it's really good! Hopefully we have some news on flights by the time I finish NG+ :)
Rest assured that the first flight for Xbone will be coming within the next few weeks, followed by pc. I'm praying for a Reach summer release.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5