Maybe go finish Assassin's Creed Unity?
How to kill your time while waiting for MCC PC
So... are you saying we should all think of mod ideas to pass the time? I'm cool with that.Eric32289 wrote:I'm just thinking of all the crazy mod ideas that people may have, if official mod support for Halo MCC PC is to be believed. Many people get mods for PC games that usually clean up the game of any bugs, glitches, or exploits; other mods make the game look nicer and more realistic with updated custom graphics and textures. For me?
I'm the guy who downloads mods that make the game as -Yoink- insane, hilarious, and nonsensical as humanly possible. :P If Halo MCC PC does get mod support, I want all of this to happen:
Just off the top of my head.
- Grunts being replaced with traffic cones
- Energy weapons that shoot rainbows and hearts (have your enemies literally taste the rainbow...of DEATH)
- Pistols that make "pew pew" noises
- Pizzas instead of health packs from Halo CE and Reach (as a nice little nod to 343i getting too many pizzas)
- Hunters replaced with Zoidberg from Futurama ("Need a big scary shooting monster? Why not Zoidberg?")
- Ghosts replaced with bicycles
- Everyone wearing funny hats
- Custom maps that take place in very colorful and cartoony locations.