Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

How to kill your time while waiting for MCC PC

OP WolfiAUT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Maybe go finish Assassin's Creed Unity?
Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming out on Steam in three weeks, sooooo... that.
I actually have a crazy backlog of PC and Xbox one games so Im going to burn that down before Halo takes over my life again.
Okay guys... it's Escape from Tarkov for me again... :D
WolfiAUT wrote:
Lipical wrote:
play halo online look up on youtube on how to download it and enjoy
Isn't it dead already?
no it came back to life when they said mcc was coming to pc
One thing's for sure, don't play Reach, you'll basically spoil yourself the fun of playing it once MCC comes out!
I’ve been playing Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered and Division 2 a fair amount. I’ve also got a backlog of other games picked up on Steam sales I need to get to.
try playing halo ce or halo online
One thing's for sure, don't play Reach, you'll basically spoil yourself the fun of playing it once MCC comes out!
Like eating ice cream before having dinner?
smelly42 wrote:
I actually have a crazy backlog of PC and Xbox one games so Im going to burn that down before Halo takes over my life again.
Same. I have an entire Steam library full of uncompleted games that I should finish!
Halo SPV3 is a good choice to wait and halo online eldorado
I saw that 3 months of games pass and 1 month of live were $1 a piece and with it having just been payday plus my tax refund getting deposited, I decided to splurge on a $200 used Xbox One S.

So I guess I'll be playing Halo till hopefully the flighting / release starts then I'll think about if I want to keep this thing as a blueray player or not.
I've been playing a bunch of the PC version of Halo 2 and having fun on the multiplayer since I can't find the power cord for my Xbox 360 and I'm not able to play Reach
I'm just thinking of all the crazy mod ideas that people may have, if official mod support for Halo MCC PC is to be believed. Many people get mods for PC games that usually clean up the game of any bugs, glitches, or exploits; other mods make the game look nicer and more realistic with updated custom graphics and textures. For me?

I'm the guy who downloads mods that make the game as -Yoink- insane, hilarious, and nonsensical as humanly possible. :P If Halo MCC PC does get mod support, I want all of this to happen:
  • Grunts being replaced with traffic cones
  • Energy weapons that shoot rainbows and hearts (have your enemies literally taste the rainbow...of DEATH)
  • Pistols that make "pew pew" noises
  • Pizzas instead of health packs from Halo CE and Reach (as a nice little nod to 343i getting too many pizzas)
  • Hunters replaced with Zoidberg from Futurama ("Need a big scary shooting monster? Why not Zoidberg?")
  • Ghosts replaced with bicycles
  • Everyone wearing funny hats
  • Custom maps that take place in very colorful and cartoony locations.
Just off the top of my head.
Eric32289 wrote:
I'm just thinking of all the crazy mod ideas that people may have, if official mod support for Halo MCC PC is to be believed. Many people get mods for PC games that usually clean up the game of any bugs, glitches, or exploits; other mods make the game look nicer and more realistic with updated custom graphics and textures. For me?

I'm the guy who downloads mods that make the game as -Yoink- insane, hilarious, and nonsensical as humanly possible. :P If Halo MCC PC does get mod support, I want all of this to happen:
  • Grunts being replaced with traffic cones
  • Energy weapons that shoot rainbows and hearts (have your enemies literally taste the rainbow...of DEATH)
  • Pistols that make "pew pew" noises
  • Pizzas instead of health packs from Halo CE and Reach (as a nice little nod to 343i getting too many pizzas)
  • Hunters replaced with Zoidberg from Futurama ("Need a big scary shooting monster? Why not Zoidberg?")
  • Ghosts replaced with bicycles
  • Everyone wearing funny hats
  • Custom maps that take place in very colorful and cartoony locations.
Just off the top of my head.
So... are you saying we should all think of mod ideas to pass the time? I'm cool with that.

But if you want to talk about mods that you want to see, I think there's already a thread that exists for that... somewhere.
Personally I'm playing through Witcher 3 for the first time so I may be done by the time MCC comes out on PC..... unless I start playing this thing called Gwent. Heard its fun.
I think I am going to replay DOOM 4. Doom Guy is basically chief with extra balls and no emotions.
Play my steam games and maybe bf4.
Yeah, it's tough, but I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil 2 to pass the time mostly.
i would never had thinked that a non officcial game of halo would be good but SPV3 is the cpmlete exception, i alredy played it and its awesome, is just a fine way to kill time in pc while tmcc and reach arrives if you don´t have xbox
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5