Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

I assume the recent flight is over?

OP SpartanJedi58

I feel like an idiot right now...

I just found out right now that I got an acceptance email on the 13th of this month to join the recent flight. Somehow I missed it, even though I've been checking my inbox frequently for any news. The MCC Insider flight is not listed in my Insider Hub app, so I presume the flight is done and I missed it?
Yes, the flight ended yesterday I'm afraid. They're planning on running a second followup FireFlight which they plan on announcing further details of this week.
I'm unsure if PC flights show up in the Insider hub so regular Twitter/forum/email checking is probably wise—it may not be necessary but the more you check the lower your chances are of missing something important.
Hopefully the next flight allows for more candidates including those from the previous flight. The more players the better imo.
They're planning on running a second followup FireFlight which they plan on announcing further details of this week.
Where did you read this? Just curious.
TomCat025 wrote:
Where did you read this? Just curious.
https://twitter.com/343Postums/status/1166461636325957632
I wonder if this was planned or a response to the last one - maybe indicative of how well the last one went? Would be cool if they really opened the gates and brought tons of folks in.

Hopefully we get one on Xbox soon!
I feel like an idiot right now...

I just found out right now that I got an acceptance email on the 13th of this month to join the recent flight. Somehow I missed it, even though I've been checking my inbox frequently for any news. The MCC Insider flight is not listed in my Insider Hub app, so I presume the flight is done and I missed it?
Yeah, many halo fans also got upset when they learned that over 45% of the invites never played it. Been frequently checking my emails every day for this been supporting halo since og xbox days. Looking forward still for an invite to help flighting.
I get hundreds of emails a day (mostly spam) so it's easy to simply "not see" an email. On top of that I'm sure for many people that the invite was sent to their junk folder for whatever reason.