Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

I CANNOT find a game on reach PC!

OP Animal Breeno

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
In the last few days I've had trouble finding games on competitive playlist.But after doing restart it was finding games. But in last two days its been impossible to find a game at all! Please any help would be appreciated! I dont think that matchmaking is this dead!
Which server/s does the game usually put you in?
Been playing every day since the pc version came out but today, nope, cannot connect to any matchmaking games. There have been a few posts on the halo subreddit about this.
Update your game
In the last few days I've had trouble finding games on competitive playlist.But after doing restart it was finding games. But in last two days its been impossible to find a game at all! Please any help would be appreciated! I dont think that matchmaking is this dead!
Exactly the same for me Animal Breeno - can Matchmake Firefight with no issues but trying to use any of the Social Playlists and Competitive just lands me in the never-ending "Searching for Players" black hole. Quitting and reloading does nothing just sits there searching, so far I've not played one Multiplayer game other than FF.

I normally connect to Western Europe and as i said, no issues at all with Firefight MM

Cheers
Thanks, Brett, just updated!
oh Brett wrote:
Update your game
I wonder if the UK hasn't got this update yet? My version is the original 3/12/2019 for both Reach and MCC, Microsoft store installed a crapload of updates at 19:00 tonight but none for MCC/Reach. Also, I've played FF MM tonight without problems.

Odd!
Found how to update it, had to find MCC in my Owned Games, click the game name and the update option was there, why this wasn't automatic I have no idea.

Patch size was 1.46GB
Stuck on "Searching for Players" even after updating..☹☹
It's weird I play on both xbox and pc.
I live in New Zealand
On xbox it's instant ranked matches, always us west servers.

Have never been able to find a competitive game on Pc, stuck on searching for players. When I got into a social game on pc it was connecting me to southeast Asia server. For some reason on pc it won't let me find us games??
It's weird I play on both xbox and pc.
I live in New Zealand
On xbox it's instant ranked matches, always us west servers.

Have never been able to find a competitive game on Pc, stuck on searching for players. When I got into a social game on pc it was connecting me to southeast Asia server. For some reason on pc it won't let me find us games??
the games playerbase is to small for us to find players in our region.
Hi, you all.
If you're trying to play the MCC via GamePass subscription, you need to update the game from the Microsoft store app. Even if you have the auto update on, it wont update.
Don't know why, but I at least did get the game updated. Will the game find matches? Only time will tell.
Hi guys I'm having the same trouble but with the steam version:
im in the menu where it says looking for player and after about 30 secs i go back in the multyplayer menu. I've tried all i could do; i tried to log out and in, it worked just 2 times.
I tried to open nat without success and i've finished any ideas so could you help me please it's 3 days i'm stuck on this problem.
GaSkia1970 wrote:
Hi guys I'm having the same trouble but with the steam version:
im in the menu where it says looking for player and after about 30 secs i go back in the multyplayer menu. I've tried all i could do; i tried to log out and in, it worked just 2 times.
I tried to open nat without success and i've finished any ideas so could you help me please it's 3 days i'm stuck on this problem.
Have you verified the game files? Could possibly be a file issue.

Also, have you ever managed to find games before? Could it be your router's NAT security rather than the game's?
I had this exact same problem as well. Thanks to the help of the community hear, the problem was fixed.

I went into microsoft store.

Typed “Master Chief Collection” in search bar.

Then it said “update” and I clicked it.

Simple fix, but not sure why this wouldnt happen automatically.
Hi, you all.
If you're trying to play the MCC via GamePass subscription, you need to update the game from the Microsoft store app. Even if you have the auto update on, it wont update.
Don't know why, but I at least did get the game updated. Will the game find matches? Only time will tell.
Thank you.
its doing this to and i see no way to update...do i just uninstall and reinstall MMC? (im on pc)
I think that theres simply not enough people playing hardcore.
Everyone that wants to play hardcore are too busy crying about controller users on the forums
I havnt been able to find a hardcore game in 2 weeks now. Both solo, and with a full party

Games not dead but its defs hard to find anything that isnt 4v4 social

I cant even find infection games this week either.
My problem was that the game is not updated in the Windows store.
I solved it by looking for the tmcc in the store.
Thanks to the help of the community!
My game is updated fully and finding ranked games takes forever... I am in France and always end up in US servers. I manage to find slayers games i ranked (with bloom wth) but impossible to find with no bloom... I want to get better but I can't play i hardcore. Social I find instantly. Very frustrating.

I find quicker whe not solo queuing but still... My friends are not always there to play. lol. Don't know what to do.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3