Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

INFO! Tier 100 Unlocked, XP Rates! Haunted helmet

OP Zoltus

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Been amazing to come back to halo reach, I had always a dream to unlock haunted helm and inclement weather, but I never could because I was able to play only max 3 hours a day as a child. Im so happy halo came to pc and I was able to achieve my dream:)
Halo community is a lot less toxic than others I have been on. (probably because chat dont work for the half of the people and the other half dont know how to type in the chat:D) Also got a lot new friends:) might go for max rank but atleast i will play a bit less now.
Someone also said that season points and levels would be global across the all halos. Is this true?
Here is some info (For those who care):
Time played
116h(on steam)
81h (ingametime)
How much xp? 10m 600k (Im at Tour 4, Staff Sergeant)
What did you play? Swat only
Does rank reset when you "Prestige"? No, you keep everything
How many games? 976, Mostly swat.
Xp needed complete tour1 = 2 million2 = 4.949 million xp3 = 9,687 million
Xp needed complete tour:
1 = 2 million
2 = 4.949 million xp
3 = 9,687 million
I am impressed at the sheer number of games logged in one week. Well done having all unlocks complete.
I am impressed at the sheer number of games logged in one week. Well done having all unlocks complete.
Thanks:D been painful for back and mind, didnt even shower for 1 week:D
Well if I want any hope of getting that mark V helmet before 2020 I'll definitely be taking my PC when I see the family.
Assuming there is a formula to tier xp progression then I'd estimate to hit tier 1 is in the ballpark of 101 million xp needed.
Dammit I hate that the Mk. VI helmet is so high on the rankings. I think I just hit rank 40 and I'm already bored. Any tips for keeping it interesting?

I really wish Campaign would give progress :(
Hamel wrote:
Dammit I hate that the Mk. VI helmet is so high on the rankings. I think I just hit rank 40 and I'm already bored. Any tips for keeping it interesting?

I really wish Campaign would give progress :(
Dont play alone, Also a lot more fun to have good team so you keep winning:)
Is SWAT the fastest way to get xp???
Johhhnii wrote:
never tried other modes rlly
Johhhnii wrote:
Grifball is the current most efficient way to farm XP, in less than 12 minutes you can get almost 15K XP depending on how much teamwork medals you get and how long the rounds last; with 12 kills you get the 8K XP cap from performance
Think most preferred the credit system or earning armor. Like CQB in og Reach toy had to complete halo reach on heroic and have a waypoint tier of what 20 and that was just the base. Think the last attachment for it you needed a waypoint tier of 30 and had to complete halo 3 and reach on legendary and odst on heroic. Was it impossible? No. Was it halo 3 recon hard? Depends.

But you can bet your -Yoink- that is was a accomplishment to get and IMHO CQB UA/HUL in og Halo Reach was more impressive than the Haunted helmet. Yea I said it cause haunted just showed you farmed out the credit to get to max rank. Cqb ua/hul shows you have the dedication to get waypoint tier 30 which you get to by unlocking halo achievements, to complete halo 3 and reach on legendary, and odst on heroic.
Let's stop sleep for play halo
How how much xp do you need to get to unlock ultra elite.
Zoltus wrote:
Been amazing to come back to halo reach, I had always a dream to unlock haunted helm and inclement weather, but I never could because I was able to play only max 3 hours a day as a child. Im so happy halo came to pc and I was able to achieve my dream:)
Halo community is a lot less toxic than others I have been on. (probably because chat dont work for the half of the people and the other half dont know how to type in the chat:D) Also got a lot new friends:) might go for max rank but atleast i will play a bit less now.
Someone also said that season points and levels would be global across the all halos. Is this true?
Here is some info (For those who care):
Time played
116h(on steam)
81h (ingametime)
How much xp? 10m 600k (Im at Tour 4, Staff Sergeant)
What did you play? Swat only
Does rank reset when you "Prestige"? No, you keep everything
How many games? 976, Mostly swat.
Xp needed complete tour1 = 2 million2 = 4.949 million xp3 = 9,687 million
Xp needed complete tour:
1 = 2 million
2 = 4.949 million xp
3 = 9,687 million
it's a lot of number you are a great athematichs spartan!
Provided you made it there honestly (no botting or "swordline") then I applaud you sir. I'm not as hellbent on the Haunted Helmet as I am the MJOLNIR Mk. VI, but it's still impressive, and yes season points should be transferrable, so stock up spartan! Once again, congrats on the ranks!
How how much xp do you need to get to unlock ultra elite.
play swat a lot and get around 12 kills each game
Provided you made it there honestly (no botting or "swordline") then I applaud you sir. I'm not as hellbent on the Haunted Helmet as I am the MJOLNIR Mk. VI, but it's still impressive, and yes season points should be transferrable, so stock up spartan! Once again, congrats on the ranks!
Zoltus wrote:
Props to you, glad theres still some honest players out there. I'm sure it feels better to make it to that rank without cheesing the game too.
Did you get more season points after reaching lvl. 100?
Did you get more season points after reaching lvl. 100?
nope
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2