Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

INFO! Tier 100 Unlocked, XP Rates! Haunted helmet

OP Zoltus

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Zoltus wrote:
Did you get more season points after reaching lvl. 100?
nope
What will happen then? Do we have to stop playing so we don't keep leveling up to avoid season points to be wasted?
Zoltus wrote:
Did you get more season points after reaching lvl. 100?
nope
What will happen then? Do we have to stop playing so we don't keep leveling up to avoid season points to be wasted?
I think that you can only get 100 points from leveling and for the points after 100 you need to do challenges when they come out. Or mayby they havent figured next season that well yet and they dont want to give over 100 points yet incase they change system or something, they can always give those points which went over 100 when next season starts
Congrats on the level unlock. I dont have the time to grind like that anymore, I hope they allow us to use season points in a non-linear flow at some point, or just let me pay another 20 bucks to unlock it. At this point for me, time is money.
Hamel wrote:
Dammit I hate that the Mk. VI helmet is so high on the rankings. I think I just hit rank 40 and I'm already bored. Any tips for keeping it interesting?

I really wish Campaign would give progress :(
I recommend playing firefight in between your MP matches
wrecking havoc with unlimited ammo in firefight arcade sure is like drinking coffee in the morning

btw those numbers are impressive op! Well done!
Well done. I was just 1 rank shy of the haunted helmet(inheritor rank) in 360 reach before losing my account.

To be honest, all I want are my security shoulders again. Those things are dope with the big knife.

The problem is that I just find myself so quickly bored or frustrated with multiplayer, given that my favorite modes are 8v8's, which don't mesh well with the current DMR start issues. Never was a fan of Swat, so I've been sticking to firefight, but firefight takes so long that the XP caps render 3/4's of the time spent in it wasted.

Really wish the XP cap wasn't so punishing for longer gamemodes.
So, about 10 millions points to unlock everything, good to know, thank you!

Now, searching for this thread just because i was curious and guess who made it? Zoltus ahah, it's always you, in game and now also on halowaypoint. Now, jokes aside, you're an amazing player, it's always a challenge to play against you and lots of fun, even if you keep jumping around like a Kangaroo with his tail on fire.

See you online man, maybe one day we'll be on the same team ahah
Halocopter wrote:
So, about 10 millions points to unlock everything, good to know, thank you!

Now, searching for this thread just because i was curious and guess who made it? Zoltus ahah, it's always you, in game and now also on halowaypoint. Now, jokes aside, you're an amazing player, it's always a challenge to play against you and lots of fun, even if you keep jumping around like a Kangaroo with his tail on fire.

See you online man, maybe one day we'll be on the same team ahah
Saw ur invite and invited u back to tell u that im full premade atm and we can play later:) u can add me on Steam Zoltus or discord Zoltus#9675
and atm at 38.8m xp :D
Right now is the best time to grind XP. With the double XP bonus going on (until Jan 6) I’m gaining roughly 1 million XP in 6 hours of playing back to back SWAT games. Some people say infection and grifball are better for XP but I feel like getting the 16,000 performance bonus is less consistent in those game modes. It’s much easier for me to get 12 or more kills consistently in SWAT.
Think I might have to take a break from firefight and go back to Swat. Congrats on hitting 100!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2