Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Is all 4 titles getting four-player coop?

OP SectionUnity

I dont read the MCC on PC news but I am excited. But I wonder two questions:

Will Halo CE and Halo 2's campaign be four player coop as Halo 3 and 4 are?

Is there split screen for one PC, and still able to multiplayer with other online players?
  1. Halo: CE and Halo 2 only support 2 player co-op.
  2. There are no plans to include splitscreen for PC at launch.
omarlotrc wrote:
  1. Halo: CE and Halo 2 only support 2 player co-op.
  2. There are no plans to include splitscreen for PC at launch.
Thank you, with that in mind I forgot to question again:

Will Reach and ODST come to PC as well separate or included in MCC?
omarlotrc wrote:
They'll both be included in the MCC. Halo 5 is the only main series title that isn't coming to PC in the foreseeable future.
The current release schedule is Reach - CEA - H2A - H3 - ODST - 4, all priced at $10 each ($5 for ODST).
omarlotrc wrote:
They'll both be included in the MCC. Halo 5 is the only main series title that isn't coming to PC in the foreseeable future.
The current release schedule is Reach - CEA - H2A - H3 - ODST - 4, all priced at $10 each ($5 for ODST).
This fellow is correct.

I see you answering and helping a lot of people on these forums, Dee. Good stuff. :)
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I see you answering and helping a lot of people on these forums, Dee. Good stuff. :)
Thanks. :) I don't have much of a choice; years of website/server moderation has left my brain with a dedicated 'forum mode' setting that's jammed on. It does come in quite handy though.
omarlotrc wrote:
So they are releasing the game in seperately Chronological order?

I assume Reach is 4 players still but is ODST 4 players as well?
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Thanks. :) I don't have much of a choice; years of website/server moderation has left my brain with a dedicated 'forum mode' setting that's jammed on. It does come in quite handy though.
And I do the same here too! Havent gone on recently since college started.
omarlotrc wrote:
So they are releasing the game in seperately Chronological order?

I assume Reach is 4 players still but is ODST 4 players as well?
For the most part; ODST should really slot in between Halo 2 and 3, but it makes sense to port 3 first so they can build off of it.
Both Reach and ODST are 4 player anyway so I assume that'll apply to the PC versions too. ODST Firefight may be released later or not at all, so we'll have to wait and see how that works out.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
And I do the same here too! Havent gone on recently since college started.
For the future you can quote multiple comments in one message—might save you from a mod's stern finger-wagging. :)

Since MCC PC was announced I've just been roaming various threads consuming information as a whale consumes krill; it rekindled my 18-year Halo addiction and then some.
There's probably no way we'll ever see 4 player co-op on CE or H2 on MCC. A boy can dream though.
none of them are
I hope CE and 2 will get 3-4 player coop! And dreams have already have become a reality now with MCC coming to PC and Reach being added so you never know!
Just think of all the cryo pods you would need in CE.
as much as I would enjoy HALO CE & 2 being 4 player co-op its very unlikely. at least we have LAN set up now though :)