Ive been trying to find a social/ranked game for about an hour now on pc and cant find any lobbies whatsoever :( Is this game going to die again? its so sad to watch a masterpiece like Reach die :'(
Which region are you from? Oceanic servers have been rough these past couple of weeks. Unable to find Invasion games during peak time for about 2 weeks now and when I did it would take upwards of 20 minutes (probably only enough total players for 1 lobby)
Reach will never die. It's just missing in action. But FYI, the PC Flights for Combat Evolved Anniversary just launched today, so everyone's attention is probably away from Reach itself at the moment.
Hardcore is completely dead so don't bother with that and people only really play the most popular game modes like slayer, swat, or snipers.
It was dead the moment 343 decided to ignore all their flight testers telling them the game wasn't ready and release anyway to make a quick buck for Christmas.
It was dead the moment 343 decided to ignore all their flight testers telling them the game wasn't ready and release anyway to make a quick buck for Christmas.
That was more of Microsoft's doing. 343 doesn't own Halo, Microsoft just lets them make the games.
Yes it's been dead since slowly dying since mid December but it got worse in January. It's going to die out when Halo CE releases but so far Halo CE Anniversary is garbage compared to the original Halo Combat Evolved or original Halo CE that was released on PC in 2003.
SiNNa91 wrote:
Yes it's been dead since slowly dying since mid December but it got worse in January. It's going to die out when Halo CE releases but so far Halo CE Anniversary is garbage compared to the original Halo Combat Evolved or original Halo CE that was released on PC in 2003.
Um... Combat Evolved Anniversary is built on top of the Gearbox PC port that was released in 2003.
I still get plenty of gameplay on Halo Reach Pc. Doesn't seem anywhere near as dead.
I only find games on social playlist, takes forever or never if I try to search for an invasion match anymore. But still plenty of people that a majority of the time you won't run into the same people again.
Social games, especially action sack take several minutes everytime to get a full game. Its worse for FFA action sack
xDeeKay wrote:
Which region are you from? Oceanic servers have been rough these past couple of weeks. Unable to find Invasion games during peak time for about 2 weeks now and when I did it would take upwards of 20 minutes (probably only enough total players for 1 lobby)
I can only 4v4 slayer match in Australia servers
xDeeKay wrote:
I can only 4v4 slayer match in Australia servers
Same experience here. Either that or the occasional Big Team game during peak times.
Just coming back. Haven't played since mid-January. I was stunned by how sharply the population declines in such q short amount of time. I was able to play some 4v4 matches okay, but BTB I cannot find a match to save my life. BTB is dead on Reach. But that shouldn't surprise me, I suppose. Reach was never that great to begin with.