1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
since halo mcc comes to pc would be a good opportunity to include killcam in some halo that do not have this option, also a viewer mode (like battlefield) would be useful, both to know how they killed you and also serve as control of cheaters.
Dunno. I love seeing my ragdoll fly around into weird places and positions and other players t-bagging my corpse.
I'd rather keep the classic games as they are. A lot of people disliked the addition of the killcam into Halo 4 because it felt like 343 was trying to chase Call of Duty instead of making a Halo game. Adding these elements into the older games would likely not go over well with the fanbase.
Entropy91 wrote:
I'd rather keep the classic games as they are. A lot of people disliked the addition of the killcam into Halo 4 because it felt like 343 was trying to chase Call of Duty instead of making a Halo game. Adding these elements into the older games would likely not go over well with the fanbase.
I agree i think they should leave the games as they are but i do understand people who play modern shooters and wanting one but me personally i dont think halo should have a killcam.
Halo needs to stay Halo.
let's not and say we did.
Ew no.
It makes sense to want one but I always found it annoying because it gave away positions.
xandwacky wrote:
Halo needs to stay Halo.
Amen.
Please no. I remember people 5 years ago complaining that the addition of killcam is giving the impression that Halo is following CoD, and eliminating a layer of skill when it comes to map coordination, positioning & movement.
No killcam, but please allow the camera to capture my body flopping around, doing somersaults and flips, or glitching through the geometry.
I'm sorry, this forum is for people who play Halo. You are in the wrong place my friend, killcam is not Halo.
I was never a fan of the killcam in Halo. It never felt right
No killcam, but please allow the camera to capture my body flopping around, doing somersaults and flips, or glitching through the geometry.
not to mention at 60fps im sure we will se more body stretching
Hopefully yes. People need to forget this 'killcam is not halo' mentality when it comes to pc, because there will be aimbotters and with a killcam it's very easy to spot.
Maybe add it, default have it turned on, with an option for it to be off?
I despise Killcams, always have and always will... Play of the Game cams is fine tho as it is shown after the game ends...
not to mention at 60fps im sure we will se more body stretching
Nothing quite like watching chief fall into the void and capturing his limbs turning into spaghetti at the right frame. Sometimes in multiplayer, you beat people down and they launch into the air and if you're lucky, they will get stuck into the wall and sucked into it.
nekrulz wrote:
Hopefully yes. People need to forget this 'killcam is not halo' mentality when it comes to pc, because there will be aimbotters and with a killcam it's very easy to spot.
The kill cams in Halo 4 were ridiculously inaccurate. Of course they could try to go back and update/add these features in, but they risk breaking the game. I can live without kill cams coming back. As for 'not halo' I think it does feel a bit out of place, players don't particularly like it when anyone they kill can suddenly know there location (Mostly in BTB).
I have always hated killcams. I don't really care to see how I died, especially when the killcams aren't accurate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2