Is there anything being done about people leaving matches early or even people just joining matches and going AFK? I know there is a short multiplayer ban for it but it feels like that's not enough, considering the amount of matches I've been in where we have been down a guy or the enemy team has been down a guy. There's gotta be better ways to fix this, like maybe implementing a feature that allows people to join games in session to even out the teams.
Is there anything being done about people leaving matches early or even people just joining matches and going AFK? I know there is a short multiplayer ban for it but it feels like that's not enough, considering the amount of matches I've been in where we have been down a guy or the enemy team has been down a guy. There's gotta be better ways to fix this, like maybe implementing a feature that allows people to join games in session to even out the teams.
To my knowledge 343i is readying the second wave of the banhammer with stiffer punishments for AFKers. I feel like it could be neat to have a opt-in feature of joining matches in progress.
not gonna lie I leave a lot of matches. If I get matched up with 3 others who havent changed their id from 117 and have no idea how to play vs 4 people that are teaming and running through us im probably going to just leave. not worth raging over.

if someone drops out and its 3v4 and my team is just running around clueless im out. id rather take a time out and grab some water and stretch then sit there raging for the next 5 minutes.