Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 17
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: How I am supposed to Down D-Pad with my keyboard if the key binding doesn't exist ?
  • REPRO STEPS: Destroy your falcon in New Alexandria
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://ibb.co/hFpZbdk
HelloI purchased Halo: mastr chief collection on steam, but I have a problem:I can only play halo reach .... is there a way to play all the other halo? or is it a block for steam users? Thank you I await your reply ....
343 is working on bringing other Halo games to PC, and Halo Reach was their first product.
There needs to be a fix on the lag that happens whenever someone else tries to play with you. Every time I connect to my friend's game it is unplayable lag the entire time.
MCC HALO GAME: Reach
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Hitting resume on the campaign screen brings me to the loading screen. When the loading is done the screen flashes white and sends me back to the menu.
REPRO STEPS: Hitting resume on the campaign screen will produce the gltich.
ADDITIONAL INFO: This was not happening yesterday when I was playing the game.
I’m having the exact same issue
MCC HALO GAME: Reach
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Hitting resume on the campaign screen brings me to the loading screen. When the loading is done the screen flashes white and sends me back to the menu.
REPRO STEPS: Hitting resume on the campaign screen will produce the gltich.
ADDITIONAL INFO: This was not happening yesterday when I was playing the game.
ive been having the exact same issue with my version of halo reach, no idea how to fix it but if anyone does then please respond.
Game: Halo reach
Issue: Long Night of Solace scoring ends (all kills generate 0 points) around 9/10 into the mission. Happened twice, first time didn't notice when it started but around the part where the ally frigate blows up and second time at start of the final standoff with Jorge. I believe it started with the first red elite (legendary difficulty) who I began shooting and killing extremely early, like right out of the tunnel with a needle rifle. I've read that the same issue occurred on the 360 version when people interacted with enemies too early or something, hitting them as they spawned for example.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Friendly AI has trouble reentering the Warthog
  • REPRO STEPS: Anytime my warthog is flipped and I get back in the Warthog friendly AI doesn't know how to handle it. Horn honking doesn't help.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
Issue: Long Night of Solace scoring ends (all kills generate 0 points) around 9/10 into the mission. Happened twice, first time didn't notice when it started but around the part where the ally frigate blows up and second time at start of the final standoff with Jorge. I believe it started with the first red elite (legendary difficulty) who I began shooting and killing extremely early, like right out of the tunnel with a needle rifle. I've read that the same issue occurred on the 360 version when people interacted with enemies too early or something, hitting them as they spawned for example.
I have encontered this in many other missions as well, after playing for some amount of time the scoring system would just stop working.
F13ryChoco wrote:
I have encontered this in many other missions as well, after playing for some amount of time the scoring system would just stop working.
I read somehere that it is to avoid people to score a lot of points with enemies infinite spawn. It also happens to me whenever I play a mission in solo Legendary.

EDIT : Not an official answer but here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-reach-campaign-scoring-system/f80615de-b592-406c-b60c-d5893f4216cd
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I would like the availability of subtitles. The Xbox 360 also initially had no subtitles, but then they were added with a fix, as far as I know.
Foreld wrote:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I would like the availability of subtitles. The Xbox 360 also initially had no subtitles, but then they were added with a fix, as far as I know.
You can enable subtitles (at least for the Campaign) in Settings > Accessibility > Subtitles [ Automatic (Default) / No / Yes ]
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Campaign and Custom Games should provide experience points.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I know I'm likely beating a dead horse, but I'm one of the many who believe campaign and custom games should award XP. The campaign was cool in the original game, and now, because it showcases your personalized spartan, and you could acquire what you needed for that spartan, by completing the campaign. With no XP reward for campaign, it leaves little incentive to play it more than once, or to push myself to harder difficulties, if I'm not being rewarded anything aside from a couple nameplates. Having an XP reward would incentivize players to return to the campaign, and play on harder difficulties, to try and earn a (presumably) higher XP payout. Along with that, you would be allowing players who prefer the singleplayer/co-op experience to matchmaking, to rank up like the rest of us. The same goes for custom games, sometimes I want a lockdown session with 6-10 of my friends, but we dont get any XP for playing custom games, which is one of the things Halo has always been known for. Just my two cents!
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach, PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: After completing a campaign mission, the only way to get out of the post-mission menu is by pressing the "Back" button, which takes you to the next mission. It would be a lot nicer if there was a selection such as "Back to menu" "Restart Mission" and "Next Mission"
HelloI purchased Halo: mastr chief collection on steam, but I have a problem:I can only play halo reach .... is there a way to play all the other halo? or is it a block for steam users? Thank you I await your reply ....
Right now there is only reach, they will add the other games later
MCC Halo Game: Reach
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Trying to get One Final Firefight Achievement, I got my score up to 152,000. Once I killed myself to end the level my final score became -67. I didn't get the achievement. The after-action report says that I killed 700ish elites although my score is still -67.
Dude, welcome to Halo. It's always been that way. After you died a certain amount of times or go over a certain time limit you will get zero score for every kill. That's how Halo has always worked.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Campaign Mission Won't Start
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I finished The Package and tried to proceed to the Pillar of Autumn, and I am getting the issue where I am just getting sent back to the main menu when the loading bar is full. I see this is has been reported already, but this is a pretty serious bug, so I'm just reporting another case.
I LixyZ I wrote:
Foreld wrote:
You can enable subtitles (at least for the Campaign) in Settings > Accessibility > Subtitles [ Automatic (Default) / No / Yes ]
I think he means out-of-cutscene dialogue subs. I would like that too, I can't hear what NPCs are saying if they're not on the radio and I'm far away or there's gunfire. This is kind of a nice-to-have feature, nothing critical
AndyRoo42 wrote:
Dude, welcome to Halo. It's always been that way. After you died a certain amount of times or go over a certain time limit you will get zero score for every kill. That's how Halo has always worked.
In Reach, wasn't it because of the level of your commendations instead of the time you were taking to complete the mission ?
P00K wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo:Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: No way to customize spartan for campaign.
  • REPRO STEPS: n/a
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: You guys screwed up on this one. Part of the draw for Reach was your spartan, looking your way, fighting through the campaign. Now, I have to online matchmake in order to unlock things just so I can customize my look in campaign? You should have either a) Not jumped on the whole "season grinding / battle pass" bandwagon, or b) Allow campaign spartans to be customized separately.
I'm not going to play a bunch of stuff I don't want to play just so I can enjoy the story, period. Let me know when you've corrected this monumental mistake and I'll reinstall.
While in the original reach, campaign earned credits to unlock armor but at a far slower pace than in multiplayer. In the original, you still had to unlock each piece of equipment for your spartan to use it in campaign. That aspect hasn't changed and you most certainly had to have played multiplayer in some form to customize your spartan for the story mode. There is way to customize your spartan for campaign in MCC and its by unlocking the armor. I do agree that ExP should be earned by playing campaign and custom games just like in the original but just having all armor available to you for the campaign is just kinda unfulfilling and demanding it seems a little childish.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Achievements did not unlock for 3 missions completed on legendary, I fear that the time i spent completing them wont count towards the "Gods Must Be Strong" and "A Monument To All Your Sins" Achievements
  • REPRO STEPS: Occurred on ONI: SWORD BASE, NIGHTFALL, TIP OF THE SPEAR on legendary, played back to back to back
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 17