Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on PC.
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on PC. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
- Campaign Feedback
- Multiplayer Feedback
- Firefight Feedback
- Misc/Other Feedback
- MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
- ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
- REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket.
- ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
In my opinion this flight is incredibly fun, as someone who has been playing halo since halo 3 and playing and falling in love with these games I find pride in seeing what 343 are doing with halo. I want halo to be the best it can be. so that saying in this most recent flight on pc (writing this on the 16th of February 2020) there are a lot of positives and some issues I find with this game. but to start of positively, the good:
- controls - controls for this game (keyboard and mouse) are incredibly responsive and smooth. (except for a couple of cases)
- multiplayer - seems to have no lag in it (but that may vary)
- visuals - i play on a 2k monitor and the upgrades to graphics and upscaling shows an amount of detail I never realized about the game
This is just some of the bigger things I've noticed and appreciated but some criticism,
- stuttering- there is stuttering in the game were when you start up single player the frame rate dips as well as sometimes when you are in the middle of a firefight for example, the mission "The Silent Cartographer" when you land on the beach and go through the fight it happens to stutter in game play as well as when the pelican drops the warthog.
- control issue with scopes - you have to unbind a vehicle key because there is a bug in the game where you can't scope in with pistol or sniper because of the key-binds.
- loading times are a little long
- I encountered a bug where in multiplayer i would spawn and be blown up from absolutely nothing?
- and my main issue is the ability to not switch graphics on the fly. this is my main issue with the game in its current state as CE:A has this and is one of the main features from the game. being able to switch from O.G. Xbox visuals to upgraded visuals was one of my favorite things when playing the game so i can be able to see what was changed (maybe even if some were not for the better). Now you have to change it from before you start the game in the main menu which removes the whole point of this feature. Hopefully they will implement this with a press of a key that nobody would use while in the game.
but so far this flight is really fun and I am enjoying my time with it. as soon as they fix some glitches and issues it would be a perfect port. The only thing I hope for is that they add the ability to switch the visuals with a press of a button seamlessly like the classic.
Great Job, 343 !
(this isn't really in depth as i dont know how coop works on here as nobody else i know is on the flight but this is just from my experience)