Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (PC) - February 2020

OP Postums

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 29
Game: Halo Reach (and maybe the other games)
Feedback:
1. Give M/K players bullet magnetism or remove it for controller players.
2. Fix the uncapped FPS to where it produces real frames instead of duplicate frames that only create the illusion of uncapped FPS.
3. Add more ranked playlists such as FFA, SWAT, and CTF.
regrades to reach on the legendary achievement complaint...its unlocked now
Which achievement was this; "Legend"? Did any others pop upon playing CE?
Legend is the archivment who played all mcc game on Leggendary
I'm well aware of that, I wasn't asking what Legend was. It's an achievement I have but it also hasn't popped [on steam].
eric said that they had complained [an achievement] wasn't unlocking, but since getting "[their] hands on the first flight of combat evolved...its unlocked now"

I wanted them to confirm that by "the legendary achievement" they meant the Legend achievement, specifically.
Because that would tell me 343 are starting to fix some achievement issues people are having:
I found a bug which prevents you from getting the par time achievement on Tip of the spear
It's probably just one of the literally hundreds of achievements that don't carry into steam.
List of one's I'm able to prove https://pastebin.com/FtAb5QE5
Halo: Reach: Need ability to select server region. Queue times even on weekends are far too long.
In regards to controller customization can you make a custom setting where you can map your own layouts?
Game: All Halos
Feedback: Please add an option to make zooming in and magnification together like original halo ce on pc it feels easier to press one button rather than 2 buttons simultaneously
I have recently played in flight 4, and I gotta say, I am impressed. Halo CE looks much better, (for an old game) and it's nostalgic whenever I pull out the magnum. The only thing I am having trouble with is zoom, which you most likely have already seen from many other posts. Also, switch weapon seems pretty unresponsive when bound to my mouse. Split screen would be pretty cool to see on PC too. My final and most important opinion is: please add cross-platform. This isn't only good for the community but also for your revenue. Their are a lot of people who are waiting to buy it because they want cross-platform. I, eventually will get bored of it, because a lot of my friends are on Xbox, and I can't play with them. If you added cross-platform, sales would go up. Overall, the decision to redo MCC and completely revamp it has been phenomenal.

Thanks 343!
I played through the mission "343 Guilty Spark" yesterday and i noticed that its just halo ce anniversary. The old graphics don't look at all as good as they did in the original game for xbox, i know this is a small thing but I'm sure other people would appreciate the fix, I can go into detail on what i think needs fixed if needed and there are a lot of small details that i know might not be looked at but coming form someone who grew up with halo ce id love to finally be able to re experience what i did as a kid now as an adult. Other than that I didn't experience any bugs through my game play but I'll keep playing each mission on both old and new graphics and I'll make sure to report anything I find wrong. <3
Am I the only one who can't find health packs in the Halo CE campaign mission? I was running around inside the Covenant ship and I couldn't progress because I did in like one shot (felt like it) because my health was like 1 bar at most but I could not find a health pack anywhere. Why do we even have health? If I remember correctly the original CE didn't have health, only shield, why is that gone?
Zwippie wrote:
Am I the only one who can't find health packs in the Halo CE campaign mission? I was running around inside the Covenant ship and I couldn't progress because I did in like one shot (felt like it) because my health was like 1 bar at most but I could not find a health pack anywhere. Why do we even have health? If I remember correctly the original CE didn't have health, only shield, why is that gone?
They are still there look for a White Pack with red cross on it there is not a lot but they are normally around dead bodies and some what hidden behind things or on top of stuff, In the Ship they are a couple in the Brigg.
g00dman12 wrote:
I feel like 2v2 should be 25 kills to win not 50 the games can take to long sometimes for Halo 1
Halo 1 has always been to 50 kills which is why it should NOT be changed. The game should be how it shipped 20 years ago and hows its been played in those 20 years and that is with 50 kills. If you dont like that play a custom game.

side note : Halo 1 has always been 50 kills in 2v2 because of how the game plays. Spawn control in 2v2 with a game up to 25 could be over in less than 3 mins if controlling spawns properly. With 50 kills it gives the chance of making a come back and actually winning that I disagree but I truly respect your opinion
If you try to zoom in on a zoomable weapon in CE it doesnt work unless you unbind vehicle function 1. id fix this anyway because people new in the flight most likely will have no idea what to do
SupreMEMEY wrote:
If you try to zoom in on a zoomable weapon in CE it doesnt work unless you unbind vehicle function 1. id fix this anyway because people new in the flight most likely will have no idea what to do
For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything.This is already a known issue
Game: Halo Reach
Problem: You guys said in the 2/12/20 playlist update that Freeze Tag now gives increased medal xp. You seem to have forgotten that you can't get medals in freeze tag.
HALO CE
- Won't let me rebind keys, zoom and more zoom should be one ley!!!
- I can't throw granades with "Mouse2"
- If someone left the match why other player can't get in
-I don't know if is just me but when a bunch of granades explodes, FPS drops

I suggest that Lobbies searcher should be added
HALO CE:
-Not able to zoom with sniper rifle when it's keybind to Mouse 2. Rebinding to another key works fine (I used Mouse 4).
-The voice dub audio is DAMN LOW, I can't ear a thing characters are saying and there's no way to regulate it
Mauren4066 wrote:
HALO CE
- Won't let me rebind keys, zoom and more zoom should be one ley!!!
- I can't throw granades with "Mouse2"
- If someone left the match why other player can't get in
-I don't know if is just me but when a bunch of granades explodes, FPS drops

I suggest that Lobbies searcher should be added
Lictor000 wrote:
HALO CE:
-Not able to zoom with sniper rifle when it's keybind to Mouse 2. Rebinding to another key works fine (I used Mouse 4).
-The voice dub audio is DAMN LOW, I can't ear a thing characters are saying and there's no way to regulate it
For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything as some of the issues you are reporting are already noted there.
Region spec matchmaking would be nice but I understand population doesn't really allow that.
Postums wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on PC.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on PC. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
In my opinion this flight is incredibly fun, as someone who has been playing halo since halo 3 and playing and falling in love with these games I find pride in seeing what 343 are doing with halo. I want halo to be the best it can be. so that saying in this most recent flight on pc (writing this on the 16th of February 2020) there are a lot of positives and some issues I find with this game. but to start of positively, the good:
  • controls - controls for this game (keyboard and mouse) are incredibly responsive and smooth. (except for a couple of cases)
  • multiplayer - seems to have no lag in it (but that may vary)
  • visuals - i play on a 2k monitor and the upgrades to graphics and upscaling shows an amount of detail I never realized about the game
This is just some of the bigger things I've noticed and appreciated but some criticism,
  • stuttering- there is stuttering in the game were when you start up single player the frame rate dips as well as sometimes when you are in the middle of a firefight for example, the mission "The Silent Cartographer" when you land on the beach and go through the fight it happens to stutter in game play as well as when the pelican drops the warthog.
  • control issue with scopes - you have to unbind a vehicle key because there is a bug in the game where you can't scope in with pistol or sniper because of the key-binds.
  • loading times are a little long
  • I encountered a bug where in multiplayer i would spawn and be blown up from absolutely nothing?
  • and my main issue is the ability to not switch graphics on the fly. this is my main issue with the game in its current state as CE:A has this and is one of the main features from the game. being able to switch from O.G. Xbox visuals to upgraded visuals was one of my favorite things when playing the game so i can be able to see what was changed (maybe even if some were not for the better). Now you have to change it from before you start the game in the main menu which removes the whole point of this feature. Hopefully they will implement this with a press of a key that nobody would use while in the game.
but so far this flight is really fun and I am enjoying my time with it. as soon as they fix some glitches and issues it would be a perfect port. The only thing I hope for is that they add the ability to switch the visuals with a press of a button seamlessly like the classic.

Great Job, 343 !
(this isn't really in depth as i dont know how coop works on here as nobody else i know is on the flight but this is just from my experience)
good work guys
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 29