Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (PC) - February 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 29
GAME: HALO REACH
I think it will be more universal if for the "Universal Zoom & Shoot" controls, that springing is set to the LS and LB. Armor lock, active camo and hologram should still remain as LB. The reason for this is because Halo 4 has sprinting and when you using "Universal Zoom & Shoot" controls in Halo 4, sprinting is LS. So to make the controls universal, Halo Reach sprinting should also be LS.
GAME: All Halo Titles
The LS button is used to close the text chat window if it is focused. I think a handy push-to-talk button would be a double tap of the LS button. This way when you want to talk, your thumb is already on LS as your holding the controller and all you do is double tap LS, talk and then double tap it again to stop talking.

Or even if you double tap LS and you talk into the mic and once it detects your not talking anymore it will turn off your mic until you double tap LS again.Halo games in the past used D-Pad down and I found that uncomfortable since you had to move your thumb to the button and hold it down to talk. And many times when you want to tell your team something but your under fire, you do not have time to move your thumb off of the LS to tap D-Pad down, instead double tap LS, hear the bling, and talk is quicker and does not require moving your thumb around. I have setup other FPS games on PC to double tap LS to talk on my controller and I can say it is more comfortable and efficient.

If there is going to be an option to set which button is used as the voice chat button, please allow any button to be single tapped, hold or double tapped.
GAME: HALO CE ON PC
ISSUE: For some reason I can't scope in with any of my weapons while playing the CE PC flight. It doesn't work for either campaign or multiplayer. I've checked my bindings and everything related and I couldn't seem to find a solution to the problem. I remember I was able to scope in during the Reach PC flights and I recently checked the full game Reach on PC and I'm able to scope in as well. I am a new player when it comes to PC gaming in general so I could possibly be missing something but I feel that this issue shouldn't be afoot. Otherwise everything with Halo CE is running very smooth and it's enjoyable!
GAME: Halo CE
ISSUE: Customization Menu

I don't personally like the way the player model looks in the customization menu. Specifically because it's just the Combat Evolved model with the Reach animation pasted over it. It comes across as botched and out of place. I understand this is probably a placeholder (I really hope it is), so might I suggest using the weaponless idle stance from Combat Evolved instead? That pose and animation exists in the game, so it makes more sense to use.
Image: https://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/7/7b/Halo_1_-_No_Weapon.jpg/225px-Halo_1_-_No_Weapon.jpg
ISSUE: Loading/Playing Anything

Using the INSIDER version of the game via Steam, I was able to load and play both campaign and custom games for Reach with no real issues. Everything seemed to run fine. But I couldn't actually play CE, like, at all. I tried campaign and custom games and both times my screen was spammed by a message on the right side saying:

ANTI-CHEAT INCIDENT
Unknown file version (halo1\prebuild\paks\inplace1.ipak)

There's also a smaller error window that reads:

The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will close.

Fatal error!

That one has a button to hit (OK) but it doesn't seem to do anything and eventually the game crashes.

So I tried the Anti-Cheat Disabled version via Steam and still could not play CE. Reach worked fine, again, but CE failed to launch in both campaign and custom games. Missions, maps, settings and the like didn't seem to matter. I didn't get the ANTI-CHEAT INCIDENT message spam, but the UE4 error window popped up and it crashed.

I have MCC with Reach installed on my PC and it works just fine. And Reach in the INSIDER and Anti-Cheat Disabled versions of the Flight works fine. But Halo CE won't launch at all in anything. Tested this with a 360 controller and with mouse and keyboard, as well, just to be sure, but the same thing happened.
regrades to reach on the legendary achievement complaint...its unlocked now
Which achievement was this; "Legend"? Did any others pop upon playing CE?
my man i played reach halo reach on legendary the campaign 3 times cause it didn't unlock so i made i complaint but it unlocked
like a week after complaining so i was apologizing for that and took it back it was the monument to all your sins achievement specifically
it seems a bunch of achievements are broken, especially on steam. If you look on steam 0.9% of people have par time on all reach missions, but only 0.1% of people have par time on tip of the spear, so it's obviously bugged. In fact when I went to do that one it gave me it on xbox live, but not steam.
it seems a bunch of achievements are broken, especially on steam. If you look on steam 0.9% of people have par time on all reach missions, but only 0.1% of people have par time on tip of the spear, so it's obviously bugged. In fact when I went to do that one it gave me it on xbox live, but not steam.
Haha, you say it's obvious, but they dont see it that way https://i.imgur.com/CypZQM6.png

I did a similar proof a right at the start of this thread (and the start of that ticket a few months ago)
Go to the steam global stats https://steamcommunity.com/stats/976730/achievements/
% means number of players that have the achievement in the world [on steam]CTRL-F for "Like Peanut Butter and Chocolate", observe it has 1.5% completion within the playerbase
See it's requirement reads "Halo 2: Complete a level in co-op on Heroic or Legendary with the Masterblaster Skull active"
CTRL-F for "Halo 2: Complete", these are achievements for completing any level at all in that game.
Note that NONE of these other ones are unlocked by ANYONE. This is impossible.
Tip of the spear is a pretty common one actually, I commented on another guy's post on the weekend.
Game:Reach pc
Subject: steam achievements
I found a bug which prevents you from getting the par time achievement on Tip of the spear. I got the par time time and it was still locked.
It's probably just one of the literally hundreds of achievements that don't carry into steam.
List of one's I'm able to prove https://pastebin.com/FtAb5QE5

Check that you have it waypoint-side by looking in-game at the career.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/AsenGamingYT
Yep, says here you got Generous Tipper back on December 18th.
regrades to reach on the legendary achievement complaint...its unlocked now
Which achievement was this; "Legend"? Did any others pop upon playing CE?
my man i played reach halo reach on legendary the campaign 3 times cause it didn't unlock so i made i complaint but it unlocked
like a week after complaining so i was apologizing for that and took it back it was the monument to all your sins achievement specifically
Ah okay. Thanks for getting back to me.
That seems unrelated to our issue and more in line with the "Achievement Issues" they've been aware of the whole time.
About 3% have this on steam which seems right.
Most of the ones we're talking about as broken have 0.0% (in some cases ~0.1).
These ones they dont seem to be fixing yet.
ISSUE: For some reason I can't scope in with any of my weapons while playing the CE PC flight.
For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please do not report bugs here and be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything. This is a known issue.
ISSUE: Loading/Playing Anything
Please do not report bugs here, refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything.
GAME: MCC - Halo: Reach PC
ISSUE: Please highly consider implementing crossplay. The PC playerbase is so low that matchmaking in many playlists takes ages if not forever (I live in Europe). I got the game at the start of February and have yet to find a Rumble Pit game (once I queued for 15 minutes).

Thank you for all the other updates and plans for fixes!
Game: in general
Issue: The game will not auto update unsure if it's a store issue or a game issue however you have to update manually through the store. This has been like this since launch had this issue on my system and my other halfs. So i doubt it's just a me thing. Something to look into. The issue causes you to be able to launch the game however you won't matchmake with anyone since you're on a out of date version of the game.I got a 1.54gb update when checking just now. http://prntscr.com/r3pz15
GENERAL:
ISSUE: I'd like if I could change the in-game resolution, we need more graphic options
GAME: Halo CE PC
ISSUES:
- Can't throw grenades, I press the button and nothing happens
- sometimes when using a plasma pistol it just randomly sounds like when you're charging the shot
- can't use the x8 zoom with the sniper rifle
- sometimes enemies clip into walls
GAME: Halo Reach PC
ISSUE:
- if you scale the resolution the loadout select option on multiplayer or firefight just disappears
TheSPTK wrote:
GAME: Halo CE PC

For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please do not post bug reports here on the forums and be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything. Some of the issues mentioned here are already on the known issues list
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (PC Flight)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Right clicking to zoom in doesn't work with any scoped weapon. I have to change the key for it to work.
Operating System: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition
CPU: Intel i7 6700K
GPU: GeForce GTX 980TI 6GB
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Please see my post right above yours
ISSUE: For some reason I can't scope in with any of my weapons while playing the CE PC flight. It doesn't work for either campaign or multiplayer. I've checked my bindings and everything related and I couldn't seem to find a solution to the problem. I remember I was able to scope in during the Reach PC flights and I recently checked the full game Reach on PC and I'm able to scope in as well. I am a new player when it comes to PC gaming in general so I could possibly be missing something but I feel that this issue shouldn't be afoot. Otherwise everything with Halo CE is running very smooth and it's enjoyable!
Rebind your zoom to something like shift. The right mouse button seems to not work in the flight for any function.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Right clicking to zoom in doesn't work with any scoped weapon. I have to change the key for it to work.
  • Right click doesnt work for any actions. Even when rebound to fire the right click doesnt function.
Halo CE (PC): hit registration needs to be fixed.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FamousWonderfulStinkbugAliens
For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please do not post bug reports here on the forums and be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything. Some of the issues mentioned here are already on the known issues list
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 29