Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

MCC Feedback (PC) - May 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on PC.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on PC. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not re-edit posts or repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Game: Entire MCC PC

Feedback is as follows, with the topics in bold and the content underneath.

Please work with community modders to add content to the game.
Reach is littered with content and untapped potential that never got expanded on. I don't know what you have in store with the upcoming Forge update, but I have seen a lot of ideas, proofs on concept if you would, that would really add to the fun of the game. Other than some unused vehicles and environment pieces, modders have added in the ability to drive Sabres, Seraphs, Space Banshees, Space Phantoms, Dropships and even UNSC Frigates. Know what that means? Space battles, just like Star Wars Battlefront II. How about re-purposing the space outside Anchor 9 from Long Night of Solace, with the ship debris and Anchor 9 itself being Forge Pieces, into a space Forge map? How about having the ability to add Covenant and UNSC troops onto Forge maps? Or, have multiplayer maps made out of Firefight maps? Imagine a fully realized Warzone gametype in Reach, or Invasion with a hordes of NPC Covenant and UNSC troops going at it while the Spartan and Elite players duke it out? All of this stuff is possible. The tools are there, but the community can't do it alone. All this great content shouldn't be locked for just modded custom games.

Please incorporate more community content.
It's become rather evident that despite the fact that the community has created all these fantastic Forged maps, they rarely if ever make it into matchmaking. That should change. There are so many game-modes that could be introduced into Action Sack, like "Speed" or "Jump Rope" or "Indiana Jones". There are so many creative Infection and Invasion maps that could replace the boring stock maps and, sorry, horrendous Forge maps in each mode, respectively. How about Races? There are so many types, each offering a unique experience to the last. The possibilities are nearly limitless. I think it'd be nice to give Halo back to the community.

Please allow players to vote and share their experience with maps (via Waypoint).
To be blunt, some maps are awful. They’re either way too large, have horrible spawns, don’t make sense or are just plain unfun to play on. But don’t take my word for it. I think players should vote on what maps should stay in map rotation and what maps should be removed and why. Players shouldn’t have to gut out rounds on maps nobody wants to play.

If at all possible, fix the physics glitch in Reach that sends vehicles flying off in a random direction.
This is an especially big pain when playing maps like Asphalt in Heavies and you hop in the Wraith. Out of nowhere, you'll fly at incredible speed towards the wall, "committing suicide" and possibly "betraying" teammates. It's not fun.

Please add important PC features, such as a server browser, ping monitor and in game voting features for booting players or choosing the next map (in custom servers).
Whether it's just for custom games or official servers as a matchmaking supplement, a server browser would be instrumental in improving the PC experience. Voting would make players feel more involved and empowered. Ping monitoring, well, that goes without saying on PC.

Please be more transparent with your customers and user base.
I realize that there are many projects on the docket and not a lot of time to complete them all. Instead of leaving the rest of us guessing as to what comes next and how soon, please be upfront, open and honest about what is completed, what will be completed soon, what needs to be completed down the line. Giving us ETA’s that come to pass with nothing to show for it is like making a girl a promise that you can’t keep. I am not angry or upset, but just disappointed to be left hanging. I think it’s in the best interest of community relations to just let us know what is going on and be realistic and truthful about it rather than set lofty, unattainable goals.

Please fix the reporting system.
Users should not have to go through the Xbox app and type in the offending user's name to report them. Much like how it was on the 360, users should be able to just click on offending user's name on the scoreboard and select the "Report" option, much in the same way you can currently only mute them.

Please add some more cosmetics.
This is by far the least of all concerns, but it would be nice to have the GRD helmet, or a red visor, or some extra armor effects to change things up a little.

Bring back Multi-team!
Two words: rocket race. Enough said.

Add minor aim assist for Mouse and Keyboard players.
If the controller is at 100% aim assist, I'm thinking Mouse and Keyboard should be around 50%. No reason to make the controller experience worse to compensate for the M+K experience, so instead improve the M+K experience. After all, Halo isn't a twitch shooter. Besides, I think aim assist would greatly benefit the M+K experience since a lot of weapons are projectile based rather than hit-scan. I understand players may not agree with this idea, but it's just that: an idea. As someone who jumps between M+K and controller, I don't like the idea of removing aim assist from the controllers since it's how the game was meant to be played, has been played and would make it unplayable for controller players who enjoy the PC experience over the console one.There has to be a nice middle ground for both types of players so we should discuss it further.
MCC Game: Halo: Reach

Weapon and Vehicle Balance Changes for Multiplayer Settings in Halo: Reach. These would not apply to the Campaign or Firefight.

UNSC Weapons Changes:

Assault Rifle: Buff the damage output by a little. Often touted as the weapon that you trade for anything else, it should have a little more utility. It shouldn't be as powerful as Halo 4's SAW but definitely a little more powerful than it is now.

Shotgun: Increase the effective range. As is, it's only wise to use it if you're camping a corner or playing Infection. Otherwise, it's a poor choice for close to mid range combat.

Sniper Rifle: Decrease the overall damage. It should be effective against other players, not vehicles. It does way too much damage to vehicles and at times circumvents the utility of the Spartan Laser and Rocket Launcher when it should be used for the purposes of sniping heads.

Rocket Launcher and Rocket Hog Cannon: Increase projectile speed, increase the blast radius and lower the time required for target lock-on. The rockets can be laughably slow and bizarrely avoidable at times. I'm not asking for them to become bullets, but rather quick enough to hit open targets before they round a turn 5 seconds later. An added bonus to increasing the blast radius means it also damages the user should the player shoot at a relatively close enemy player.

[Optional] An appreciated bonus for Halo: Reach Rockets would be: Add Halo 2/2A/3 with missile pod-style ground vehicle tracking. It seems pretty straight forward since the Missile pod didn't make a return and warthogs can wreck serious havoc without a proper counter. It looks like it works in Halo 2A, so I don't see why it wouldn't here.

Spartan Laser: Slightly decrease the charge time. From my experience on PC compared to 360, reaction times are far quicker, especially in vehicles like Banshees and Scorpions. By the time the laser light hits the target, they will have blown you up. This would help mitigate the fact that vehicles are more powerful than they were before.

Gauss Hog Cannon (if you don't do anything else, at least do this one): Increase recharge time between shots and lower the damage output. Having played a lot of Heavies, I can see why the Gauss hog doesn't enter normal game modes often. It's way too effective. Infantry is screwed in a second and tanks and flying vehicles stand little chance. The Gauss Hog should be a fun alternative to the normal and Rocket Hog, but not a definitive upgrade.

Scorpion Cannon: Increase recharge time between shots OR Add a charge-up time before shooting, much like how the Halo 5 M820 Scorpion functions. It’s able to fire off far too quickly and should have some more time to “reload” and allow players to attack it. Perhaps not as slow as Halo CE's Scorpion Cannon, but something in between.

Covenant Weapon Changes:

Plasma Launcher: Increase projectile speed. These flying stickies are slow. Really slow. Considering how long they take to charge up and get a positive lock-on, they should move quicker.

Plasma Repeater: Remove the spread/bloom to increase the accuracy. As it stands, it is a worse Plasma Rifle and does almost nothing to differentiate itself in the weapon sandbox. I think it ought to be more accurate to justify its existence.

Needle Rifle: Nerf the damage by a very small margin. All encounters between the Needle Rifle and DMR in TU just about always end with a Needle Rifle win.

Focus Rifle: Increase the damage output. For the Covenant's answer to the Sniper Rifle, it's laughably weak and takes far longer to get a kill.

Concussion Rifle: Decrease the damage by half but increase the fire rate. Since launch, it's basically been the weaker alternative to Fuel Rod Cannon. That said, it has the added utility of allowing rocket jumps to traverse tall portions of maps. Ergo, I believe it should be more distinct from the Fuel Rod by allowing players to rocket jump portions of the map without taking significant damage. It would be a tactical utility weapon rather than just a pale imitation.

Banshee and Wraith: Reduce the turn speed on Mouse and Keyboard; On PC, you can make both the Banshee and Wraith do outrageously quick 180's compared to what was originally intended with the controller. This allows drivers/pilots to wreck other teams in a way that wasn't possible on consoles. It’s been causing serious balance issues.

Banshee: Increase the recharge time/refractory period in which the Banshee can perform aerial tricks and spins. Since Rockets and Plasma Launched Stickies are rather slow, they're quite easy to avoid with a combination of spamming aileron rolls and inside loops as well as 180 degree turns+boost. The players on the ground are quite screwed since the anti-vehicle weapons designed to fight the Banshee don't really work.
MCC Game: All MCC games and specifically Halo: Reach on PC

Base Game Setting Changes and Additions for Multiplayer:

Disable "Friendly Fire"; There is no reason teammates should be allowed to kill teammates, whether on purpose or by accident.

Tone down the bleed-through and increase the shield recharge rate in TU; I understand why bleed-through is there, but it's a little excessive. A small walk back would be appreciated. Also, the shields wait way too long before recharging. It shouldn't take more than 3 seconds for the shields to recharge, but for some reason it takes around 5.

Remove the respawn time penalty for suicides; The physics engine has occasional hiccups that result in vehicles flying randomly and exploding, which is impossible to anticipate, but the player should not be punished for it. Unless there is a surefire patch in the works, players should not be penalized for this glitch.

Under "Respawn Traits", for "2 Seconds" add "Headshot Immunity", "Assassination Immunity" and "200% Damage Resistance", as well as a "Damage" reduction and "Melee strength" reduction of 50%; This is designed to prevent spawn camping or unlucky spawns immediately resulting in a death.

Add Map Voting for Firefight; I understand the reasoning behind removing voting in the Multiplayer, but I think it would be nice for Firefight players to have some agency.

Reintroduce Multiplayer Map Veto; Use the Halo 3 voting method instead of the Halo Reach method.

Remove bloom, slightly lower the damage and add a slower fixed fire rate for the DMR and Needle Rifle; Lots of players hate bloom and the “randomness” it brings. This is an easy fix. It’s partially implemented in comp but needs tweaking with damage output.

Consider Auto-balancing Teams; It’s incredibly unfun to have a team of 8 play a team of 5, and because 5 isn’t 4, players on the losing team aren’t allowed to leave without a penalty.

Allow mercy-rule vote; If one team is down too many players or the game is too far gone, allow a mercy-rule vote to end the game early.

Add Vote Kicking: Allow players to start a vote kick to remove the inappropriate player. Both teams should be allowed to vote for or against, with the team the bad player is on having tie-breaking authority, and only requiring 66% of the lobby to vote.

Idling/ AFK ; for some reason, it kicks players in the lobby but not in game. You’re ALLOWED to idle (check phone, computer, take a quick break) during the pre-game and post-game lobby, not during the game. Boot players IN GAME ONLY.

Consider adding a 15-20 second (out of bounds type) death timer for idling/non-moving players (as in no movement at all; slight back and forth movements for sniping or hiding are fine), and only allowing a certain amount of suicides during a given period of time before auto-booting the player. Firstly, it punishes idlers. If you don't move at all, you commit "suicide", to which the game only allows you a few in a certain time period before booting you. Secondly, it stops griefers who mass suicide to troll their team and tank their score into the negatives. Thirdly, is discourages camping in one spot opposed to helping one's team.

Armor Abilities Changes

Armor Lock: Decrease total duration to a few seconds at most; no second locks. Armor lock should be used as a means to save players from being blown up or run over. That's all it should do. Since it slows game-play to a grinding halt, it effectively interferes with the cadence of battle and gives a player who will ultimately die anyway a few more seconds to live. Instead of making the game stop to let someone who's about to die live for a few seconds longer, how about we reinforce what it should be used for, which brings me to my second change for armor lock:

Only allow Armor Lock in Big Team Battle Gamemodes. Replace it with Evade in smaller Slayer matches. This change goes hand in hand with lowering the armor lock duration. Evade doesn't slow the game down and offers players another tactic to use in combat.

Hologram: Give the hologram decoy a red "hostile" reticle as if it were a real player being targeted. If I'm not mistaken, when you look at a hologram running, your reticle does not turn red. It makes it quite obvious it's not a player. Seeing as Hologram is probably the least used Armor Ability, this would go a long way in making it more effective.

Invasion Improvements

Disable “Area Unsafe to Spawn”; The spawn system often waits too long to let a player respawn before more “danger” arrives and ultimately it shouldn’t be up to the game to say it’s too dangerous to spawn when it’s perfectly fine with letting you get spawn camped in literally every game mode.

Add DMR Spawns to the 1st Wave Spartan spawn on Spire; It’s easy to spawn camp against Spartans who have the low ground, little place to hide, also have to cover an objective and don’t have sufficient ranged tools to fight back.

Remove DMR Spawns from the 1st Wave Spartan spawn on Boneyard; It’s really easy to defend WITHOUT DMR’s, much less just get kills with a pistol on top of on the catwalks.

Invasion and All Objective Game Mode Improvements

Show the amount of Capture Time done by each player on the Scoreboard (both offense and defense); If you want players to be more concerned with the objective in order to win, as well as discourage camping for kills but letting the other team proceed, then players should be rewarded for doing the objective or preventing it from being captured. This also helps show who isn’t doing the work on the team.

Show the distance traveled with Objectives (such as the Flag and Bomb); The game only shows who scored, not who delivered it the most distance. It’s very unsatisfying to carry the flag/bomb across 90% of the map just to get shot and have a teammate capture it and get the “credit” for it.

BTB Heavies Improvements

Increase player movement speed to 110%: It's not fun being hunted down by vehicles and power weapons when given a bad spawn. This gives players a running chance and gives players a shot at hijacking and taking down enemy vehicles a little easier.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CEA / H2A
  • FEEDBACK: I know that through the menu screen before loading a level you can select classic or remastered audio for CEA, but there are times when I would like to switch it in-game. I don't know if this is possible or not, based on how the engine is set up, but if it is possible, even if only through the pause menu, I would like the option to switch audio from remastered to classic, and back in-game, without having to return to the main menu. Additionally, it would be great if this feature still isn't locked to the graphics. Because, as great as H2A is in this aspect, of being able to change audio in-game, it would be nice if it wasn't tied to the graphics, too. That way, I could listen to the classic soundtrack while in remastered graphics, and the remastered soundtrack while in classic graphics, as well as switch between the two in-game, for both games.
Gentlemen 343 studios, it would be great that they will match players when someone withdraws from the game, since that makes the games very unbalanced and this has been very recurrent in my opinion uncomfortable, thank you very much.
MCC Game: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Feedback: Man why am I getting achievements for The Silent Cartographer par times when I just beat the mission Halo. Friends are also experiencing something similar with getting the Halo par score achievement after beating The Library's par score. Please fix, papa 343i.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
Multiplayer Feedback: Team Hardcore and Competitive playlist in general.

I really like the changes made to the competitive playkist recently. I think the biggest change that helped Team Hardcore out was the removal of the Precison Slayer mode on Competitive. As soon as it got removed, Team Hardcore was a lot more active and games were pretty easy to find during peak times.

I think it might be a good idea for future Halo games to just have one mode in competitive, or maybe 2 for the more popular ones. As we've seen with Reach, the community being split between Precision and Hardcore really hurt both playlist. With other Halos coming soon, the community will be split even more so I think limiting the number of modes per Halo game should be considered.

MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
Multiplayer Feedback: Add a rotating playlist for a Vanilla mode.

I know I've posted this a couple of times the past two months, but I really think this should be considered.

The changes to bloom and the addition of bleedtheough make Reach's combat significantly different from how it was intended, it does not feel like Halo Reach.

I know that there are arguments to be made about TU being "superior", but I think its important to also give the players who did enjoy Halo Reach a way to play their game through matchmaking.

I think the best way to do this would be to add it as a 4v4
rotating playlist. This way the Reach community isn't going to be split between playing TU and Vanilla all the time since that could potentially hurt some game modes.

MCC Halo Game: All Halo Games
Misc Other Feedback: Match composer

I think the way its implemented at the moment is a bit restrictive. It would be great if we had the option to queue up for different size matches; for example, a player should be able to queue up for both 4v4s and 8v8s at the same time.

---
Thats all! Really excited to play both Halo 2 and Halo 2A tomorrow.
I hope that 343 fix the audio for halo ce including the shield in the classic graphics in halo ce pls take your time 343
Server browser, allow playable elties in all gametypes in Halo Reach
Game: Halo 3

Multiplayer Feedback:

There’s a few maps in the competitive team slayer playlist that are unnecessary and receive unanimous groans every time the come up. Those maps are: every sandbox map (except for pantheon) and Stand-off. I know this isn’t hardcore, but come on, these are big team maps. We want competitive-spirited showdowns, not warthogs and 40 yard BR battles. Replacing these maps with Cold Storage (which would be a really good addition anyway) and Orbital would be a nice way to go. Again, I know it’s not hardcore (which I’d search if it were populated) but even Amplified would be better than Tundra, Wasteland, or any other Sandbox map.
there is a map called timberland if you look at the waterfall you will see a active camouflage floating
Geybacon wrote:

Feedback: Man why am I getting achievements for The Silent Cartographer par times when I just beat the mission Halo. Friends are also experiencing something similar with getting the Halo par score achievement after beating The Library's par score. Please fix, papa 343i.
I've been having the same thing with the par time achievements. About half of them are broken but if you complete all of the missions in par time then you will (should) have unlocked them all.
Game: Halo Reach and CE

Feedback: I would like to see some more limited time playlists, especially for CE. That would be a really good way to bring some players back with some fun party mode type games. Maybe attach double exp to the playlists like what was done in Halo 3
Please work with community modders to add content to the game.Reach is littered with content and untapped potential that never got expanded on. I don't know what you have in store with the upcoming Forge update, but I have seen a lot of ideas, proofs on concept if you would, that would really add to the fun of the game. Other than some unused vehicles and environment pieces, modders have added in the ability to drive Sabres, Seraphs, Space Banshees, Space Phantoms, Dropships and even UNSC Frigates. Know what that means? Space battles, just like Star Wars Battlefront II. How about re-purposing the space outside Anchor 9 from Long Night of Solace, with the ship debris and Anchor 9 itself being Forge Pieces, into a space Forge map? How about having the ability to add Covenant and UNSC troops onto Forge maps? Or, have multiplayer maps made out of Firefight maps? Imagine a fully realized Warzone gametype in Reach, or Invasion with a hordes of NPC Covenant and UNSC troops going at it while the Spartan and Elite players duke it out? All of this stuff is possible. The tools are there, but the community can't do it alone. All this great content shouldn't be locked for just modded custom games.
Please incorporate more community content.It's become rather evident that despite the fact that the community has created all these fantastic Forged maps, they rarely if ever make it into matchmaking. That should change. There are so many game-modes that could be introduced into Action Sack, like "Speed" or "Jump Rope" or "Indiana Jones". There are so many creative Infection and Invasion maps that could replace the boring stock maps and, sorry, horrendous Forge maps in each mode, respectively. How about Races? There are so many types, each offering a unique experience to the last. The possibilities are nearly limitless. I think it'd be nice to give Halo back to the community.
Please allow players to vote and share their experience with maps (via Waypoint).To be blunt, some maps are awful. They’re either way too large, have horrible spawns, don’t make sense or are just plain unfun to play on. But don’t take my word for it. I think players should vote on what maps should stay in map rotation and what maps should be removed and why. Players shouldn’t have to gut out rounds on maps nobody wants to play.
If at all possible, fix the physics glitch in Reach that sends vehicles flying off in a random direction while playing on a Forge World Map.This is an especially big pain when playing maps like Asphalt in Heavies and you hop in the Wraith. Out of nowhere, you'll fly at incredible speed towards the wall, "committing suicide" and possibly "betraying" teammates. It's not fun.
Please add important PC features, such as a server browser, ping monitor and in game voting features for booting players or choosing the next map (in custom servers).Whether it's just for custom games or official servers as a matchmaking supplement, a server browser would be instrumental in improving the PC experience. Voting would make players feel more involved and empowered. Ping monitoring, well, that goes without saying on PC.
Please be more transparent with your customers and user base.I realize that there are many projects on the docket and not a lot of time to complete them all. Instead of leaving the rest of us guessing as to what comes next and how soon, please be upfront, open and honest about what is completed, what will be completed soon, what needs to be completed down the line. Giving us ETA’s that come to pass with nothing to show for it is like making a girl a promise that you can’t keep. I am not angry or upset, but just disappointed to be left hanging. I think it’s in the best interest of community relations to just let us know what is going on and be realistic and truthful about it rather than set lofty, unattainable goals.
Please fix the reporting system.Users should not have to go through the Xbox app and type in the offending user's name to report them. Much like how it was on the 360, users should be able to just click on offending user's name on the scoreboard and select the "Report" option, much in the same way you can currently only mute them.
Please add some more cosmetics.This is by far the least of all concerns, but it would be nice to have the GRD helmet, or a red visor, or some extra armor effects to change things up a little.
Bring back Multi-team!Two words: rocket race. Enough said.
If the controller is at 100% aim assist, I'm thinking Mouse and Keyboard should be around 50%. No reason to make the controller experience worse to compensate for the M+K experience, so instead improve the M+K experience. After all, Halo isn't a twitch shooter. Besides, I think aim assist would greatly benefit the M+K experience since a lot of weapons are projectile based rather than hit-scan.
Give me aim assist on KBM and I will never play Halo ever again. I love Halo, please no.
Crossplay
  • MCC HALO GAME: All (Campaign/firefight modes/custom modes)
  • FEEDBACK: Implement crossplay between PC and Xbox users. I have friends on the Xbox platform that I want to play with but I am a PC gamer. I understand that the logistics can be tricky. I will settle with playing campaign and firefight. I would appreciate it if you could do crossplay for custom game types also. A bonus would be if you implemented it for multiplayer support also (maybe if there was a special playlist for this, that would work.)
Local split-screen
  • MCC HALO GAME: All
  • FEEDBACK: Implement local split-screen. At this point, I would settle for campaign and firefight. I like how the program is handling the XBL profile. I understand that the logistics of this can be tricky. The game could create a second guest account that is not tied into XBL. This can be implemented in phases:
  • Phase 1:
  • Split-screen for campaign and firefight
  • Phase 2:
  • Split-screen for local/LAN-based custom games
  • Phase 3:
  • Split-screen for online custom and social playlists
  • Phase 4:
  • Split-screen for 2 XBL profiles
FallenVFX wrote:
Please work with community modders to add content to the game.Reach is littered with content and untapped potential that never got expanded on. I don't know what you have in store with the upcoming Forge update, but I have seen a lot of ideas, proofs on concept if you would, that would really add to the fun of the game. Other than some unused vehicles and environment pieces, modders have added in the ability to drive Sabres, Seraphs, Space Banshees, Space Phantoms, Dropships and even UNSC Frigates. Know what that means? Space battles, just like Star Wars Battlefront II. How about re-purposing the space outside Anchor 9 from Long Night of Solace, with the ship debris and Anchor 9 itself being Forge Pieces, into a space Forge map? How about having the ability to add Covenant and UNSC troops onto Forge maps? Or, have multiplayer maps made out of Firefight maps? Imagine a fully realized Warzone gametype in Reach, or Invasion with a hordes of NPC Covenant and UNSC troops going at it while the Spartan and Elite players duke it out? All of this stuff is possible. The tools are there, but the community can't do it alone. All this great content shouldn't be locked for just modded custom games.
Please incorporate more community content.It's become rather evident that despite the fact that the community has created all these fantastic Forged maps, they rarely if ever make it into matchmaking. That should change. There are so many game-modes that could be introduced into Action Sack, like "Speed" or "Jump Rope" or "Indiana Jones". There are so many creative Infection and Invasion maps that could replace the boring stock maps and, sorry, horrendous Forge maps in each mode, respectively. How about Races? There are so many types, each offering a unique experience to the last. The possibilities are nearly limitless. I think it'd be nice to give Halo back to the community.
Please allow players to vote and share their experience with maps (via Waypoint).To be blunt, some maps are awful. They’re either way too large, have horrible spawns, don’t make sense or are just plain unfun to play on. But don’t take my word for it. I think players should vote on what maps should stay in map rotation and what maps should be removed and why. Players shouldn’t have to gut out rounds on maps nobody wants to play.
If at all possible, fix the physics glitch in Reach that sends vehicles flying off in a random direction while playing on a Forge World Map.This is an especially big pain when playing maps like Asphalt in Heavies and you hop in the Wraith. Out of nowhere, you'll fly at incredible speed towards the wall, "committing suicide" and possibly "betraying" teammates. It's not fun.
Please add important PC features, such as a server browser, ping monitor and in game voting features for booting players or choosing the next map (in custom servers).Whether it's just for custom games or official servers as a matchmaking supplement, a server browser would be instrumental in improving the PC experience. Voting would make players feel more involved and empowered. Ping monitoring, well, that goes without saying on PC.
Please be more transparent with your customers and user base.I realize that there are many projects on the docket and not a lot of time to complete them all. Instead of leaving the rest of us guessing as to what comes next and how soon, please be upfront, open and honest about what is completed, what will be completed soon, what needs to be completed down the line. Giving us ETA’s that come to pass with nothing to show for it is like making a girl a promise that you can’t keep. I am not angry or upset, but just disappointed to be left hanging. I think it’s in the best interest of community relations to just let us know what is going on and be realistic and truthful about it rather than set lofty, unattainable goals.
Please fix the reporting system.Users should not have to go through the Xbox app and type in the offending user's name to report them. Much like how it was on the 360, users should be able to just click on offending user's name on the scoreboard and select the "Report" option, much in the same way you can currently only mute them.
Please add some more cosmetics.This is by far the least of all concerns, but it would be nice to have the GRD helmet, or a red visor, or some extra armor effects to change things up a little.
Bring back Multi-team!Two words: rocket race. Enough said.
If the controller is at 100% aim assist, I'm thinking Mouse and Keyboard should be around 50%. No reason to make the controller experience worse to compensate for the M+K experience, so instead improve the M+K experience. After all, Halo isn't a twitch shooter. Besides, I think aim assist would greatly benefit the M+K experience since a lot of weapons are projectile based rather than hit-scan.
Give me aim assist on KBM and I will never play Halo ever again. I love Halo, please no.
Halo bullets are projectile based instead of hitscan. I can see how to most PC players, this is a little jarring since many PC shooters employ hitscan for guns. Even in a match without any controller players, PC players tend to miss because they're not accustomed to leading their shots, and since Halo is almost alone in this aspect, players may never properly adjust. A very minor aim correction, less perceptible than the controller's, could help combat this. I highly doubt it will ruin your experience.
Geybacon wrote:

Free achievements? Or are they just popping for the wrong mission? If the former, it sounds like the best kind of bug. That said, I would like for things to return to working order as well.
Umm when are we actually getting forge and theater? I am slowly getting annoyed at this date being pushed farther and farther back. Im being forced to lose out on selling myself as an editor when the people ask me to have aerial views and i cant do that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23