Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (PC) - Sept & Oct 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 14
Same issue here. Can't find matches after the last update.
If I select all game modes and all halo games, it occasionally find a match here and there.
I've gotten one H3 match this morning, but that's it.

I've been searching for a match for Invasion, literally, for days
I also haven't had much luck with finding matches since the refresh on 10/14. Maybe two matches a day if I am lucky. Would love to hear the reason for it and a timeline for resolving the issue.
As the past half dozen or so posters have said, since the 10/14 patch I am not able to find a single game. I primarily play Reach Firefight and during peak hours. I know that population is low, but there absolutely should be at least 3 other people somewhere wanting to play that. I've made sure I'm updated, I've reinstalled, nothing. It will sit there for an hour at Searching for Players.

In case anyone at 343/MS cares (they don't), I just unchecked the option in my Xbox Live account for auto-renew next year. Done with this. I get such a tiny amount of time to play each day and anymore I spend half of it wrestling with games trying to get them to work.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3, but could also be applied to other games.

• Change the whole battlepass and leveling system so that it feels more rewarding, currently you can rush for challenges to unlock weapons in multiplayer by playing campaign, firefight and multiplayer to do challenges, but what if someone only likes to play multiplayer ? If so, the progression will be extremely slow and also will not feel rewarding at all because even if you are a good player and manage to get a lot of kills in games, it doesn't really matter because experience gained will make you level up but these levels won't give you season points anyway... Challenges are a good thing as an additional feature to increase the speed at which a player will get season points, but the main way to get these season points should be through leveling up, getting kills, special medals etc... Curently it just feels like the game forces you to play a specific way to unlock things.
  • Change weapon skins, currently you can get a few weapon skins, some of them have cool paterns but I would love to have them with other colors, for instance I would love to have the "Tech Camo Bravo" ( numeric ) of the BR, but in a blue colors version, same thing for the "Woodland" camo of the AR, that would be cool to have the same paterns but with desert colors or any other colors.
    So instead of being restricted to very specific skins and colors, all weapons could have skin paterns ( Numeric, camo, zebra, tiger, metalic/shiny etc... ) and these paterns could have different color variations.
    The weapon paterns could be unlocked in the battlepass, and then the colors would be unlocked after a certain amount of kills or headshots done while having the patern on the weapon, a bit like it was on Call of Duty back then.
    It will add a progression feeling and a grinding system to the game which I think is missing at the moment, I would personally play the game more if there was such a grinding system.
    And honestly it is quite easy to make, there are already a few paterns curently, just need to add a few more and then the color variations are really easy to make, in the end it adds a lot of content to the game and gives players the ability to grind and be really rewarded for playing.
would be nice if i could you know play matchmaking . It was fine before whatever update yall did now i cant do anything i cant find any matches
would be nice if i could you know play matchmaking . It was fine before whatever update yall did now i cant do anything i cant find any matches
The dozen or so people that I play with all have the same issue too. If a few of us get on, jump into a discord, and search for 3 hours we get nothing. Then everyone complains that halo is officially over and gets off to do something less infuriating. I bet none of these guys will buy infinite if there are such ridiculous issues in this ancient game.
I feel like it'd be nice to be able to use the original CE music on the menu instead of the remastered version. Idk why but the remastered CE theme is just irritating to me. Not saying it's bad music, because I know some people that do like the new version, but it just feels wrong to me, especially since you can change it in-game and it sounds so much better!
{#O u O#} Just so yu guys know there's no way to report anyone's chat messages - some guy in 3 of our matches repeatedly spammed racial slurs to Jewish people with the word "K*ke" and calling them child molesters.
MCC Multiplayer - Chat

Lately the chat has seemed pretty broken. There's a huge delay from when you send a message to the time it actually shows up in the chat. 30-60 seconds. Making it hard to communicate with your team, especially during objective game types.

There's also times when the map is loading and it won't let you send any messages at all. Which has been a problem since launch. It will just randomly happen sometimes.

In post game a lot of the times it just cuts off the audio for everyone who is actually trying to use mics. You can see the icon showing them chat, but no audio. This can happen sometimes during games too, but not that often.

Also, again - PLEASE let us keep the game lobbies together. There is no point in booting everyone and making them research for a new lobby every game. It can be hard enough trying to find people to play with. Booting everyone from the lobbies at the end of games hurts the community a lot more than it helps.
Game: All/3/ODST campaigns
Re implement loading screens similar to the legacy versions if possible

Game: ODST
Feedback: Allow Rookie to carry weapons between Mombasa Streets levels, like legacy odst

Game: CE Classic mode
Feedback: Try to restore parity with the xbox version for classic mode, I know you mentioned this in a blog last year, but I figured to put it here

Seeing as my support ticket #52444 was closed due to veering too much toward opinion, I will repost it here.

Bug: Trying to spawn anything close to the player anywhere near the Elephant cockpit causes some oddities such as "can't spawn item" messages, the player being forcibly shifted, and more. My findings regarding the current build can be found here:
https://youtu.be/ve9ITarqbeI

As shown, spawning items in narrow BSP areas has been considerably improved. However, spawning items in the cramped Elephant cockpit is still very frustrating, and nearly impossible. I would accept it as an issue with Elephant physics except that it worked fine in the original xbox 360 version.

Personal opinion: I would still very much urge a toggle between the old player-based interaction/rotation system and the new object-based one. That would fix a lot of these frustrations.

Thank you.
All Halo mcc games
I want to be able to see my ping in numbers.
Can we please finally get ranked Team Slayer for Halo2?! I feel like the majority of the Halo2 player base is being forced to play social games because we/they prefer Team Slayer over Team Hardcore and there is currently no other option for ranked playlists
Please allow the ability to change between toggle sprint and hold sprint in H4.
The game doesn't -Yoinking!- work. Every other game I've tried playing runs flawlessly on my PC, but predictably MCC is the one game with problems and it has lots of them, not limited to screen tearing, disgusting amounts of stuttering and straight up freezing in ODST, severe input lag with vsync

i should have expected this when i tried to switch to halo on pc but alas, i thought 343 might have done something right for a change
Sprint keeps getting interrupting in Requiem somehow, could be that it was because I changed sprint from C to Shift???
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
500 years ?
i dont they will see it here better take it to a dev on twitter cuz this -Yoink- is another level.

500 years damn

by any chance you shared the code with anyone?
I'm banned for literally 500 years in the H4 flight. Don't really care because it's h4 but I'm 1000% sure I've never done anything to warrant getting anything like that. Be nice if I was given a reason.
500 years ?
i dont they will see it here better take it to a dev on twitter cuz this -Yoink- is another level.

500 years damn

by any chance you shared the code with anyone?
No I don't think sharing codes with people even works anyway
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 14