Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

MCC FEEDBACK (PC) NOV & DEC 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 27
  • MCC Halo Game: Halo 4 Steam
  • Problem: Hi everyone! Im new to this but I did not know where else to post this. I am having a problem with Halo 4, specifically the campaign. I haven't tried the multiplayer but I wanted to start the campaign, however I am greeted with a black screen when I load up the first mission before it can even play the cutscene, often keeping me at this black screen and freezing the whole application. My laptop has ran all the other halo's just fine, but it seems it cant even load a cutscene for Halo 4. Ive had this problem as well within the insider program when I tried to play halo 4 before it released publicly on PC. I've deleted the game and reinstalled, verified the game files, I just cant get it to work.
Well, I don't know where to start from. I'm Greek so I apologize in advance for my mistakes in English. I want to clarify that for many years I loved Halo, up this date and I will continue to love it, but because of this challenge I lived the worst, most unpleasant, most stessfull and most painfull experience in my whole life as a gamer. I know the story I'm about to tell are personal and are around me but I'm sure that there are so many people especially from EU that totally agree with me. I undestand that you want to attract even more people to the game that's why you put the challenges in game and furthmore now you want to attract people to ranked that's why you came up with this challenge and the other challenges that are for Halo 4. The problem was firstly that my game was bugged so the only seasonal challenge I noticed after summer was the halloween one and after the release of Halo 4 I see one more that expires after 1 week. Firstly I thought "ok cool we got this easily it's just rank 20", little I knew. As the days passed the understood 2 major things that there are very few players playing Recon Slayer especially in my region (EU) and because of this matchmaking is obnixiously unbalanced to put it as polite as I can. For example last night I played twice with iSpiteful (a semi pro and Halo streamer) he was rank 20 and I was 18 ( he was boosting a friend of his as I saw on his stream). Most of the players that I spoke with from the game that are casuals and not aimbot tryhards were really upset with the whole challenge and there are also some more complaining about it on Reddit or on Halo forum. If there were more players in EU I would certainly got it after so much grind, I reached rank 19 for 5 times and in the 4th I needed 2 more straight wins to get to 20 but i couldn't make it. Bu the fusion of the ranking system that is completely broken and the unbalanced matchmaking were too much to overcome, after all I'm just a casual/good player not a great one. So after that after I dropped to 17 before and hour and less that 3 hours remaing for the challnge I gave up. After the last day I played for 10 hours straight and the progress I made was that I needed 5 more wins to 20 and I started from 7 was ridiculous after so much grind and so much effort this little progress is ridiculous. So I had no choice other than to give up.
So there are some changes I'm suggestings such as:
1. Change the ranked challenges to wins not ranks it makes the gaming experience worse for everyone so you don't attract people to your game you making them wanna quit. 2. Change the ranking system the fact the to get rank 20 out of 50 the way is to get straight wins is just absurd.
3. Change the matchmaking system it makes no sense players should have something like an MMR so they get matched with similar level.
4. Change the points that you get from each victory and the points you lose on your defeat depending on your perforance and the level of the teams and make it crystal clear not having us remember how many defeats we can tank before we drop a rank or how many wins we need to get to the next rank.
Trust me I've been playing League of Legends for 10 straight years on one of the most toxic servers EUNE and the experience I had the past week was the worst I've ever had as a gamer. I really want this game to return to its former glory but you have to listen to your people(the casual players not the tryhards). And please give me the skin :)
I 100% agree with you. It was such a pain to even attempt this challenge. I couldn't get farther then 16. It was so frustrating.
Been loving MCC, The only major thing I'd like to see is matchmaking for Spartan Ops (like you do for Firefight), or if it was possible a lobby for people looking for CoOp Campaign.
This could be a minuscule typo but is weird reading this on pc.
Fix the boot player strings on halo 4, it's says xbox one console on the pc.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1652221226981100442/2D674B60F3F18C5DB83254F3E0B5DC21516F2590/
Hmm looks good tbh.
  • MCC Halo Game: Halo 4 Steam
  • Problem: Hi everyone! Im new to this but I did not know where else to post this.
MCC PC issue report:
As this appears to be an issue with your game, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

Thanks!
Why 343? why cant I play split screen with my wife on pc? I mean I have a good pc and two monitors plenty of controllers. I mean I have even bout to copies of the game (xbox and Pc) all I want to do is play and my pc with my wife.
While splitscreen isn't a feature right now, it was added to the backlog a few weeks ago. As soon as some of the other high priority features and issues get cleared off and released, this will move up the chain and begin development,
idk how much it would be appreciated, but it would be nice if we could create and share own playlists per and cross game with individual settings of difficulty and skull options
Campaign Feedback
Firefight Feedback
Spartan Ops Feedback
Misc/Other Feedback

MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Halo 4

FEEDBACK: 1) Heavy Mettle PVE Challenge does not include many Heavy Enemies/Vehicles

Add these enemy types to the challenge:
  • Sentinel Enforcer
  • Phantom
  • Space Phantom
  • Shadow
  • Scarab
  • Spectre
  • Lich
  • Harvester
  • *Warthog
  • *Scorpion
*Once enemy controlled vehicles counting as betrayals bug is fixed (Issue #71860 and #71933).

2) Add enemies and Game Modes to Boss Ten Strong challenge

Allow the challenges to be completed in Campaign and Reach firefight. Include bosses:
  • Elite General
  • Elite Zealot
  • Scarab
  • Brute Chieftain (All variants in Reach, 3 and ODST)
  • Tartarus
  • Prophet of Regret
  • Heretic Leader
  • 343 Guilty Spark
  • Hunter (Gold and Blue variants in all games)
  • Phantom
  • Lich
  • Harvester
  • Data Hive's Corrupt Cop (Halo 3: ODST)
On Halo MCC on PC, why are all the anniversary gametypes mixed into Halo: Reach's Slayer playlist, which now for some reason includes objectives? I want to play Halo: Reach Slayer, and I triple check my settings. None of my settings are set to Anniversary objectives. Please make Anniversary a separate playlist!
Last week Halo Reach received an update that "fixed" the view model positions for Centered Crosshair:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXyOc6Prkbo

H2A MP needs a similar "fix" because most weapons take up a lot of screen space when playing with Centered Crosshair (You can see part of your left shoulder when using the Sniper Rifle). Halo 4 shares the same engine so it would be a good idea to share the view model positions because they work really well in Halo 4.

Here are some examples:
https://www.imgur.com/a/R6I5cvw
It seems the missing plants on cairo station in classic graphics were removed from known issues, but its still a thing
I captured these screenshots right before typing this post
https://imgur.com/a/grNRkvD
It seems the missing plants on cairo station in classic graphics were removed from known issues, but its still a thing
I captured these screenshots right before typing this post
https://imgur.com/a/grNRkvD
That is an issue of using the nividia gpu
  • MCC HALO GAME: ALL
  • FEEDBACK: UE Fatal Error at random while playing social playlist. Also when selecting controller as preferred input, you cannot open and use the text chat box during games as the keyboard is "locked." It is beneficial for controller players to still be able to type during a match in case a mic is not working or not present.
Bigger lobbies, 12 players aint enough, bring back btb
MCC feedback Seasons:
Please make Seasons work offline it would be nice to be able to unlock stuff while my internet has gone offline.
Hey guys,

Edit: Pc Version
Via my Dell G3 17 inch
Gpu: Nvidia GTX 1060ti
Cpu: Intel i5-8300h @ 2.30GHz

Aside from a few bugs here and there, this game is soooooooooooooooo much better than what was initially released. I have but one complaint lately, and that is sometimes when you Alt + tab it will make the Halo application disappear from the task bar. Unable to reopen, having to force close MCC app via task manager, then reopen the game all together.

Other than that, I am super excited for the upcoming customs browser, and a BIG THANK YOU, for being able to optimize this game for some realllllllly terrible computers, lol. Seriously though, my brother has an absolute turd computer and he can finally play with me without issue!!!
Please fix the FOV slider in Halo CE. In single player it works, but in co-op mode (the only way I want to play these games) it does nothing. The default FOV is so low and view is so narrow and limited on widescreen/ultrawide monitors that it's giving us motion sickness just looking at it.

This is apparently a recent development, likely caused by the last big update (or so I'm told, my friend and I just started to try to play it). There are a growing number of users starting to complain about it on various forums.
Hello,

I am a long Halo fan, but moved to PC a few years back and have not gotten the game as most of my friends are on console, so I could not play with them. With the new update, can STEAM, Xbox (for PC), and Xbox (console) players game together? Or is it JUST Xbox (for PC) and Xbox (console)??
Hello,

I am a long Halo fan, but moved to PC a few years back and have not gotten the game as most of my friends are on console, so I could not play with them. With the new update, can STEAM, Xbox (for PC), and Xbox (console) players game together? Or is it JUST Xbox (for PC) and Xbox (console)??
The steam and Microsoft version of mcc pc are same there is no different between them.And you can play multiplayer and firefight with console but not the campaign
A Halo 4 MCC PC Custom Game Server Needed with a Custom Game Server Browser List and
shows Server Name, number of users on server, shows the ping and map in play. ( Like in Halo Combat Evolved )

I ran a Halo Combat Evolved Server Custom Game Server for 7 Years
Called "Rocket Whores World" a Capture The Flag only Game Server.

Here is my Detailed Info You Requested:

Admin Commands For Halo 4 MCC for PC Dedicated Custom Game Server suggestions:

1. Kick and Ban Users "IN GAME!" ( Like in Halo Combat Evolved )
2. Bad Words script
3. Welcome Screen
4. Server Rules Script ( timed script )
5. Auto Team Balancing
6. Auto Map Rotation ( Like in Halo Combat Evolved )
7. Map Voting ( list maps 5 mins before current game ends )
8. Admin to log into server out of game
9. Admin to be able to switch users to different Teams ( Like in Halo Combat Evolved )
10. Admin to switch maps at any time ( Like in Halo Combat Evolved )
11. Auto Kick AFK Player Timed Script. ( Like in Halo Combat Evolved )

This is pretty much the basics for running a Custom Game Server Correctly
This is why Halo Combat Evolved Server's So Very Popular Because BUNGIE Used the Basics To Setup And Run A Game Server Correctly! FACT! ( No Lame Lobbies lol ) If there is no Custom Game Server Browser then the Custom Game Server is USELESS!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 27