Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (PC)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 101
Playing without sound is infuriating. The auto-aim advantage people using a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard is ridiculous. I can BARELY be an inch too far left or right aiming with a mouse and keyboard and my shot will miss. I sync up my Xbox controller and play the next match with it and I can be 6 feet off in my aim and the game will give me a headshot. Beef up the mouse and keyboard viability please, I don't want to be forced to use a controller.
Also strafing left or right with a keyboard feels laggy and unresponsive. I hit "a" to strafe left and and instead keep strafing right for several feet before slowly starting to move left... It feels like your spartan is strafing left and right while drunk.
Hey guys,

I have a question because of the multiplayer on PC. I'm looking for a match online, it won't find any.
Does someone knows any solutions?

Thanks for all answers! :)
I feel like crouch behavior is a bit off. When I strafe and try to crouch nothing happens. I have to be standing perfectly still for about a second before I can actually crouch. Also a frame cap at 144 would be amazing. I don't want to play at 60 fps, but I also don't care for 300.

I wish we could bring voting for maps/game modes. NOBODY wants to play snipers on solidarity. It's awful. It could be prevented.

I feel like the credit system was an amazing feature in OG Reach, and I understand WHY you implemented the Season system, but I don't understand why we need to unlock everything before we can get what we really want.
Would much prefer if abandoned spots in games were filled by other players, this has been a problem for far too long. Otherwise I can't complain.
MCC GAME: Reach PC
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I keep getting disconnected from matchmaking games and Xbox live too. Find matches fine, but when it comes to in-game, I either get halfway through load progress and disconnect, or get about 2 minutes into a game then get disconnected. I have no idea what's going on. A friend of mine was experiencing this yesterday but now I'm experiencing it today. I got to play one game today on 8v8 boardwalk, can't stay connected the rest of the day. sadface:
lack of original ranked slayer playlist is a major letdown.
Fix the broken controller aim assist it is more like an aimbot than anything else.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach
  • FEEDBACK: The game is amazing but I think you should put Forge World maps for infection as well. I am missing them like Asylum etc...
  • Also: You should put multi team to the playlist. That was a really fun game mode.
Joined a game and couldnt aim at all. Mouse worked in menus but not in the game itself.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Multiple :
    1. The AimAssist in competitiv gameplay , shouldn't even exist.
    Why? It make feel , The first shooting is the killer.
    It's Computer Game , It don't matter if the player is using a controller or mouse/keyboard.
    Competitiv mean skill , skill mean you have to aim yourself.
    Actually , it need no skill to kill anyone. just don't be seen and you're the best.
    2. Sound is wierd and get laggy
  • REPRO STEPS:
    It happen when i'am in game , and the perks voice speak then the sound is stuttering.

REDUCE AIM ASSIST
Fix the controller aim assist. To op
Been having issues finding multiplayer matches, sometimes I get one instantly and then other times I am sitting in lobbies for up to 20-30 minutes and still not matching anyone, anyone got a fix for this? My internet is top notch and I have never had issues like this in any other game so I know it's not that.
BruskT3N wrote:
Please let “j” be bound to somewhere else. I play left handed so my movement keys are y,g,h, and j. Being unable to bind j because of its chat function has basically made it so I can’t play on keyboard.
I second this lol
penitenza per uscita di partita:

Molti giocatori durante la partita,escono, da molto fastidio perché rende la partita squilibrata e noiosa. Mettete che se esci dalla partita hai una penitenza o un ban temporaneo, oppure che retrocedi di livello del pass perché ogni partita qualcuno esce non è possibile, soprattutto ad 8 vs 8
Been having issues finding multiplayer matches, sometimes I get one instantly and then other times I am sitting in lobbies for up to 20-30 minutes and still not matching anyone, anyone got a fix for this? My internet is top notch and I have never had issues like this in any other game so I know it's not that.
Please someone address this. This is the only game that does this for me and I almost exclusively play multiplayer games, I don't have this problem on any of them besides the MCC for PC. Is there a fix for this or is everyone experiencing this too?
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC MP
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Multiplayer matchmaking times are insane; I have a fiber connection and the internet is working well, even while I am in a match, but it just loops around between looking for player to connecting a session, it takes me 10-15 minutes to find a session, sometimes even more! If it matters, I am from Israel and as far as I noticed it mostly connects to the north/west europe servers.
  • Edit: it might be the Relay option being on, yet to test it, but still, I prefer keeping it on while having the same search times as if it were off
Meldsilver wrote:
Halo MCC Game: Halo Reach
Feedback: DMR's seem a little bit over preforming. Can't even take a single step out of spawn with out getting pelted by DMR rounds and honestly why use anything else when the DMR can kill in 4 head shots but takes a entire AR magazine to just pop shields.
That sounds more like the AR sucking than the DMR being OP.
It isn't just the AR. Magnum, Plasma Rifle, and really anything else. Like if it isn't a precision weapon the TTK seems so high compared to a DMR or Needle Rifle especially with the bleed through effect. I am just saying why use a entire AR magazine or till a overheat on a Plasma Rifle just to pop shields or get one kill when you can use a DMR and get 3 kills by just doing 4 head shots.
I've been temperarily banned TWICE to the anti-cheat claiming I was using custom content.

I wasn't.

I don't even have a single mod.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 101