Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (PC)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 101
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo REACH
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When playing custom games I noticed a bug when zooming in with weapons. When zoomed in on a sniper rifle, you are required to press a button for the second level of magnification. Then when you descope and scope back you will be at the last level of magnification that you were using. This in itself is a useful feature and not the issue. The issue is swapping from a twice zoomed weapon to a weapon with only one level of zoom and zooming in. This causes the UI to disappear when in zoom but the magnification doesn't increase at all and scope itself doesn't show up on screen
  • REPRO STEPS: pick up a sniper rifle zoom in to the secondary, higher magnification. Then swap to or pickup a weapon with only one zoom magnification.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: This is the first issue I've had so far. Everything else has been absolutely perfect for me. You guys made a great port imo and I am very satisfied. Also map rotation is WONDERFUL. I have played quite a few games and only played the same map twice. Fantastic stuff.
Please let me play with my friends on Xbox! PLEASE :D
Why is there no custom file browser like in the Xbox 360 Release? How are players supposed to download Custom Games/Maps that are not in their fileshare?
Only 20-30fps on Ryzen 3900x and Radeon VII. Did they forgot to add support for my hardware???
Currently I'm dealing with an issue - "Multiplayer is not allowed". My account has XBOX Live & is connected to XBOX Network. I've checked the settings
Server connection - Connected
NAT Type - Moderate

Trying to join I still can't join.

The message leads -

"Multiplayer is not allowed"

"The Multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox live settings. Please make sure you have the correct Xbox Live account and your Family Settings are turned off"
Things that need added or fixed
  • Mouse wheel up and down for change weapons
  • Toggle crouch
  • The audio sounds quiet
Reach6193 wrote:
Currently I'm dealing with an issue - "Multiplayer is not allowed". My account has XBOX Live & is connected to XBOX Network. I've checked the settings
NAT Type - Moderate

The message leads -

"The Multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox live settings. Please make sure you have the correct Xbox Live account and your Family Settings are turned off"
you need to turn off the option that hide your ip it fixed the issue for me
Downloaded Halo MCC on the windows 10 store on my PC
ISSUE/ The game loads up for about 4-5 secs then shutdowns and put me back on the windows 10 store on to the Halo Reach Add on page which it says "This product is already installed"
Anyone else have this issue?
Elkethus wrote:
Reach6193 wrote:
NAT Type - Moderate

The message leads -

you need to turn off the option that hide your ip it fixed the issue for me
Where's this issue?
Is there only usa servers? No latin american or EU servers? Cuz im from south america and i dont want to play whit 200 ms lag fest
  • MCC HALO GAME: REACH PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Can't crouch whilst moving - I know it was like this on console version but why wouldn't you fix this on halo reach PC, literally every PC game ever allows this to work? and I'm sure players could do this on halo 5 console so why can't we do it here on REACH PC - makes gamemodes like swat feel pretty weird.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: FPS and mouse feel - a simple port isn't the benchmark for a game like this, the actual benchmark for fps and mouse feel is csgo/quake live etc - even the new Modern warfare plays and feels 100000% better than this REACH PC. Mind you though playing on windowed mode 4:3 ratio low res feels all right, do you guys have a hidden vertical sense different to horizontal sense or something, playing it on full screen just feel like -Yoink- it's crazy.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Hold to pick up a weapon - I know it's like this on console but PC players are good enough to allow a simple tap to pick up/swap weapons on the ground - we dont have the time to use index finger for holding E I'll rater quickly tap E and go back to pressing D if I need it. Every hardcore FPS PC game has it as tap vs hold - can we get an option?
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Default controls - pretty good default controls I changed middle mouse 3 as nade and mouse 5 as melee but the rest is perfect well done
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Chat window default key - why wouldn't you copy LoL and bind the chat window to return? So players can simply press return > type > press return to send a message. It's like 1000% better than binding it to T Y or J (personal issue - not that much of a big deal)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I've been playing on low volume for these first few hours but so far it sounds pretty off, everything sounds muddled up.
  • EDIT ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Leaderboard can't look around whilst it up on screen - when I press TAB to look at the ingame leaderboard I can't look around with my mouse, the whole screen is fixed until I release TAB - a small issue but pulling up the LB usually shouldn;t interupt my movement but it does currently.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Overall great game thanks again for porting it, I wanted to fund you guys since you deserve it so I bought it on steam. But in all honestly I really thought halo PC was going to change the FPS PC landscape but really the way the mouse/fps feels makes it too -Yoink- as a hardcore competitive game, I really hope H1 and H3 feel much better than this on release.
I'll add to the list the more I play but this is first reactions.
HALO REACH MCC
ISSUE: My friend can't load Battle Canyon (Beaver Creek) with his RTX2080. When match starts it puts him in a black screen and it makes him quit the game.
Seems other people have issues loading this map as well. Everytime it seems a couple people are dropped out.
Not sure if this is a RTX issue or something else.
Pavel300 wrote:
Having frame rate issues on MCC Halo Reach (PC). I have a 1080Ti and i7 processor. I have tried to lower all settings to as low as possible. Frames work great when not moving. As soon as I move I move, I go from 60 fps to 3 fps every single time. Also, "ESC" key does not work. If i plug in my controller the frame rate issue disappears. Any possible way to fix?
The same happens to me :c
I connect the Xbox controller and there are no drops
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I felt a bit sad that those who had the legendary flame effects on the Xbox 360 Reach doesn't carry over, one might say they shouldn't even be able to be unlocked at all. The more they make them easily attainable the more that legendary flames lose their essence. If you had them in the original reach then ideally that should be the only way you'd be able to have them in the MCC version, right?
The new progression is horrible, I should be able to progress by playing campaign. Screw battlepasses, they should only exist in a f2p format. Even then they still suck.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Currently running the game at 240fps (with a 240hz monitor) It would appear there is some kind of motion blur feature in the graphics. Normally this would be okay but it seems to be mimicking a framerate drop and it makes the gameplay feel sluggish.The game needs an option to remove motion blur.
Also the audio is quite foggy sounding, 5.1 or stereo headphones it sounds like your in a tunnel.
I am experiencing this same issue. I changed my monitor refresh rate to 120 and turned on vsync and it was still there. Anything above 60 makes the game have this really bad motion blur jitter type effect when strafing around corner.
just got kicked for some anticheat bs lol feels bad
  • MCC HALO GAME: REACH PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: EasyCheat False Positives. I just launched the game for the first time and I got two pops for EasyCheat on Social, one of which described something to do with "forge,map". This was a fresh install today so I'm not sure what's going on here but I can't play without being accused by EasyCheat of cheating and that's really frustrating.
Please separate out controller users and KBAM users in multiplayer. I prefer to play Halo with a controller, it's the rare FPS that strangely feels better that way, but it’s simply unplayable to match up against KBAM users, especially in SWAT mode.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 101