Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (PC)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 101
can we get a report function please? legitimate lag switcher is shooting me through walls and i can't do anything to fight back. super frustrating.
PLEASE REDUCE CONTROLLER AUTO-AIM.
I'm usually the only person on my team using a keyboard at only rank 20 TeamHardcore. Every rank 25+ person i've spoke with currently is using (abusing) the controller.
Two possible solutions:
1) Separate input queues as a filter/search choice. I don't want to be matched with cheating controller users.
2) Reduce aim-assist mechanism to equalise winrates between input methods in high-matchmaking rating matches. I am certain 343i has the data available to make these changes.
I don't mind if people play with different input methods, but it has to be fair. They can't be receiving headshots when aiming 50cm to the side of my shoulder when mouse/keyboard players are playing a precision game where the placement of every bullet effects the fight.
I have put 70 hours into Halo MCC on PC in a week after not playing halo since 2012. I LOVE this game. But if there aren't changes made to address this inequality, myself and most other PC players are going to regretfully leave this game.

Example video of excessive aim assist mechanisms. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1wgBovU4c
I swear I'm going to get PTSD if I keep hearing "New zombie" every time I get into an infection game, please why am I forsaken to the zombie, I swear it's only picking me and no one else gets their share of zombie stupidity. For every second I hear it at the beginning of a game I immediately leave the match, just to be prompted in the next game that I'm the new zombie.

and alternative to fix this is for zombies to be rewarded more for doing stuff because I'm always picked and am forced to earn literally no XP.
Briscon wrote:
For every second I hear it at the beginning of a game I immediately leave the match
>:(
Briscon wrote:
just to be prompted in the next game that I'm the new zombie.
consider that your punishment for quitting too early lol.

in all seriousness though, zombie selection’s still as random as it has been. you’ve just been getting bad rolls, unfortunately. i also get games where i’m human on all three rounds, and games where i’ll be zombie straight. both modes are fun, but if you’re having problems with campers, just remember they have limited ammo and you’re supposed to run them dry with each respawn
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Three times tonight I've completed a match and the game completely skips the experience counter prior to the score screen. Come to find out all of the experience was never counted at all. It is frustrating that randomly entire games will be thrown out the window and not counted toward progression. Please take a look at this issue if possible, thank you!
Game: Halo Reach (PC)
Issue:
  1. Custom games options are not changing from their default settings. In the single instance my friend was able to see his changes applied in game, the game reset itself in the middle of the match so that the defaults were applied.
  2. There is no multi team.
  3. There is no option to report players. (or at least I haven't found it)
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Consistently getting put on East US and South Central US servers from western Canada. Please make server selection more ping selective. I'd rather wait 5 minutes for a west coast game than just get for pooped on by east coasters for 10 minutes in matches so laggy from my location that I can't pick up the flag fast enough to juggle and I can't even trade melees.
The DMR starts are really not that fun and at times discourages even picking up other weapons since it’s already one of the better ones. There should be a playlist that switches it back to AR/Magnum starts for the people who want that.
Capture the Flag and Headhunter are over-represented in BTB. I have yet to play Assault. Also, DMR in every game mode is getting very old.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Add a matchmaking option to play without DMR starts because currently, the best way to play the game is to sit in your spawn and just snipe at the other team with your DMR. There is almost no point in running around the map even to pick up the power weapons because you'll just get picked off by the other team. I understand that hardcore slayer should be like this but IMO it takes the fun out of regular slayer and especially BTB which is my favorite game mode. In BTB you can't last in a vehicle very long because 3 DMRs can easily take you down.
MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
First not to be rude the bait and switch was highly apparent. "MCC all 4 games 39.99" Can only play the -Yoink- reach title that is horribly optimized.
I'm not sure why controller feels like -Yoink-. It works perfectly in every other steam game.. I have dead spots like crazy with analog sticks. Lets release a game with no talking feature?? another Fail and turn off. Your matching making BLOWS, who makes this crap playlist little kids? Why in the hell do you invasion as a ranked gameplay (its the worse halo experience i've had to date. Stop playing after I saw that crap) and not like umm SLAYER... not sure if you guys have brains over there. but please hire bungie from halo 2 back. Ya'll Yoinking! THE BED! Your game is still in BETA and you failed to tell anyone and scammed the whole steam market..

Going to be honest if halo 2 comes out with no custom option for bxr and bxb, quad shot. I'll request my money back, its only thing that made halo series competitive in MLG.
Halo 3 started to suck, then you forced us to buy REACH for maps. SO literally all my friends quit back in the day.. The best FPS series and you guys can't get it right.. its really SAD AF.
Game: MCC Halo Reach(Steam)
Issue: I'll start this post by saying I usually play pacific time and pretty late at night. The past couple days it seems like every game I get into someone on my team (and usually the enemy team too) is either AFK or just quits/disconnects at the start of the match. Granted the disconnects/quits are probably crashing related based on the fact that most of my friends that I play with that have RTX cards have this problem, BUT that fact that there is a battle pass/linear system in place to unlock cosmetics does nothing but encourage people to farm xp by just standing there and basically collecting participation trophies.
Please add a votekick or reporting system as I have had many 4v4 games ruined because an afk team mate.
Game - MCC Reach PC MP

Issue - I keep getting connected to US servers but I'm playing in london. This high latency affects all aspects of gameplay negatively. Overcharged plasma pistols have trouble locking on because of this etc.

Repro - Join matchmaking (BTB mostly)

Comments - Can we have the option to restrict server region please?
MCC Halo PC Suggested Changes:
- No map voting/veto (NEEDED)
- Map crossways on infected are blocked, preventing fluid gameplay and encouraging camping
- Excess clutter on infected should be removed
- Awful dark filter on infected should be removed
- Many of the original maps, specifically the forge-world matchmaking maps are not available in modes they were previously
- GET AN ACTUAL REPORT BUTTON, players like Geiige and sackboy3636 have been repeatedly AFK farming XP with no repercussion, especially in Griffball

I love the game, and the port was well done all things considered, but these would be very welcome changes.
- Map crossways on infected are blocked, preventing fluid gameplay and encouraging camping
INfection is meant to be like that lol have you NEVER played infection? it like a zombie game lol don't leave yourself open haha
Tohur wrote:
INfection is meant to be like that lol have you NEVER played infection? it like a zombie game lol don't leave yourself open haha
I do understand that infection is meant for you to defend yourself, but closing off half the lanes in the map to do makes it a joke.
Tohur wrote:
I do understand that infection is meant for you to defend yourself, but closing off half the lanes in the map to do makes it a joke.
you have clearly NEVER played a zombie mode ever lol
not a fan of the progression system. honestly i would be happier with the original. this one feels too grindy.
I got banned from matchmaking cuz my pc is so slow that it can't load game in time. Is that fiar?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 101