Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (PC)

OP Postums

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 101
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Controller vs Mouse/keyboard aim assist. The ability to finish kills (get the last head shot on a no shield player) is significantly harder with the mouse/keyboard hardware. Controller aim assist and aim affinity are overtuned creating a large disadvantage for mouse/keyboard players.
  • POSSIBLE FIX: Separate ques could fix this issue but present problems with game population and matchmaking. Giving mouse and keyboard players the same hitbox for headshot while leaving the controller aim affinity alone could balance. I personally think that reducing the controller aim assist would be the best solution because with significant aim assist regardless of hardware, the game pace is sped up and there is less reward for skillful/precise aim. In addition to putting mouse and keyboard at a disadvantage, high aim assist lowers the skill ceiling and makes it harder to distinguish the best controller players from each other. If missing is made hard to do across the board, the advantages gained by aim and movement/positioning are reduced. Also, play-making like 1v2 clutches are much less likely.
  • REPRO STEPS: Playing Hardcore
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Unable to crouch and move while using mouse/keyboard. Can only crouch when the crouch bind is the only button pressed.
  • REPRO STEPS: Pressing Crouch and any movement key at the same time.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Unable to change push to talk key bind or select an Open mic option
  • REPRO STEPS: In key binding menu
This game is 100% not server based and is p2p I'd love to hear feedback in-regard to this from 343.
Please... do something for aim assist...
Still having a problem connecting online, always having a notification of, "Your ping times are too high to play in the configured dedicated server regions. Please check your connection and try again.". And doesnt let me connect to games.
I cannot even play MCC online, The game constantly takes up bandwidth when just sitting in lobby and doesn't seem to be optimized at all. I can play just fine on other competitive games and even can play all MCC games online with my xbox one. I even tried disabling and enabling the relay option. seems campaign and playing forge by myself is the only option even when my ping is just fine at 32ms.
Hello! I have compiled a list of various community feedback, that i will post in full elsewhere soon, and I'm sharing parts of that feedback on these forums.
You can see the full list here: https://old.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/e9tubz/mcc_pc_reach_community_feedback_issues_list/?

Here's the feedback for multiplayer of MCC's Halo:Reach, on PC (Stuff already known by 343 is not included) :
  • The community is in general disagreement of Mouse & Keyboard VS Gamepad Balance and wants the devs to take another look at it and make sure it's Balanced and fun for everyone.
  • There is no Way to move slowly while standing, if you use a keyboard. (Please add a "walk" keybind)
  • (Possibly intended) If a weapon and an armor ability are placed close to each other, the ability will always take pick-up priority, making it hard to pick up the weapon
  • (Possibly Intended) Vehicles with the boost ability will splatter enemies when they boost regardless of the speed they're moving at, causing unintuitive gameplay. (also affects things like damage from hitting other vehicles head-on and exploding then colliding with an armor-locked target
  • (Possibly a hold-over from 360) The Rocket launcher doesn't have a "put weapon away" animation, causing the "evade" ability to appear broken if it's used with the launcher equipped. (support ticket sent)
  • Certain modes, such as "racing" and "Juggernaut", are unavailable via playlists and should be added.
  • Map voting is a highly requested feature. People are also asking to review certain modes and add more appropriate maps for the rotation (High Noon on Swat comes to mind)
  • Starting loadouts should be looked at, generally there are complaints about starting with DMRs.
  • Matchmaking – It's annoying getting removed from the queue because the game couldn't find anyone before the AFK timer hit. Possible solutions are: Either Provide an AFK warning beforehand (like a pop-up message), so that players aren't removed if they're paying attention, or change the AFK requirements/timers.
  • Players want more Ranked modes, with Ranked Slayer being one of the suggestions.
  • Headhunt – The Skullamangaro medal and event (when you end the game by scoring a lot at once) are bugged and appear when they shouldn't. The medal triggers the steam achievement as intended. The Event forces the announcer to say the event line, but the game doesn't end and continues as normal. (ticket sent)
  • The community is pretty upset at the fact that a lot of people are abusing the system to get free EXP while being afk. It’s mostly done via macros (like W+M1 or spinning in place), and So far its encountered mainly in grifball. Though I have seen some people do it in 1v1 slayer. 343 Are aware of this.
  • The players want 343 to take a second look at EXP gains, such as what gamemodes give what base EXP, how much certain medals grant in terms of EXP, and EXP Caps for matches. In general, players find it easy at times to hit the cap for performance, while it being quite difficult to hit even close to the cap for teamwork.
  • It might be a problem that players that choose to play 1v1 slayer basically rid themselves of half of their EXP gain, as it is very hard to gain Teamwork points when playing alone.
WerepyreND wrote:
To echo my thoughts from another thread:

There is no reason to capitulate to the ignorant wearing rose tinted glasses. DMR starts were always a part of Reach(and always in BTB) and only grew in ubiquity over time. Every single Halo game is run by its resident precision weapon Pistol, BR(H2/H3), Choose your own precision rifle(H4), Magnum(H5), and in Reach that weapon was the DMR regardless of Bungie's original intent.

Basically all the problems the AR start folks complain about have nothing to do with the DMR. The garbage vehicle health system, bad maps, and badly designed weapons(AR, Repeater, Magnum) all still remain in AR/Magnum starts, the only difference is that respawning player's can't readily defend themselves.This was always how Reach was regardless of the game being vanilla or TU and regardless of whether it was AR or DMR start. Sorry Reach wasn't all you remembered it to be, but removing DMR starts is not going to fix any of problems you have with the game, it will just lead to more one-sided blowout matches.
Did you come to make a suggestion on how to fix the game or just come here to protect the DMR? Not all Halo games need to be Halo 3...
REMOVE DMR STARTS!
Hello! I have compiled a list of various community feedback, that i will post in full elsewhere soon, and I'm sharing parts of that feedback on these forums. Here's the feedback for multiplayer of MCC's Halo:Reach, on PC (Stuff already known by 343 is not included) :
  • The community is in general disagreement of Mouse & Keyboard VS Gamepad Balance and wants the devs to take another look at it and make sure it's Balanced and fun for everyone.
  • There is no Way to move slowly while standing, if you use a keyboard. (Please add a "walk" keybind)
  • (Possibly intended) If a weapon and an armor ability are placed close to each other, the ability will always take pick-up priority, making it hard to pick up the weapon
  • (Possibly Intended) Vehicles with the boost ability will splatter enemies when they boost regardless of the speed they're moving at, causing unintuitive gameplay. (also affects things like damage from hitting other vehicles head-on and exploding then colliding with an armor-locked target
  • (Possibly a hold-over from 360) The Rocket launcher doesn't have a "put weapon away" animation, causing the "evade" ability to appear broken if it's used with the launcher equipped. (support ticket sent)
  • Certain modes, such as "racing" and "Juggernaut", are unavailable via playlists and should be added.
  • Map voting is a highly requested feature. People are also asking to review certain modes and add more appropriate maps for the rotation (High Noon on Swat comes to mind)
  • Starting loadouts should be looked at, generally there are complaints about starting with DMRs.
  • Matchmaking – It's annoying getting removed from the queue because the game couldn't find anyone before the AFK timer hit. Possible solutions are: Either Provide an AFK warning beforehand (like a pop-up message), so that players aren't removed if they're paying attention, or change the AFK requirements/timers.
  • Players want more Ranked modes, with Ranked Slayer being one of the suggestions.
  • Headhunt – The Skullamangaro medal and event (when you end the game by scoring a lot at once) are bugged and appear when they shouldn't. The medal triggers the steam achievement as intended. The Event forces the announcer to say the event line, but the game doesn't end and continues as normal. (ticket sent)
  • The community is pretty upset at the fact that a lot of people are abusing the system to get free EXP while being afk. It’s mostly done via macros (like W+M1 or spinning in place), and So far its encountered mainly in grifball. Though I have seen some people do it in 1v1 slayer. 343 Are aware of this.
  • The players want 343 to take a second look at EXP gains, such as what gamemodes give what base EXP, how much certain medals grant in terms of EXP, and EXP Caps for matches. In general, players find it easy at times to hit the cap for performance, while it being quite difficult to hit even close to the cap for teamwork.
  • It might be a problem that players that choose to play 1v1 slayer basically rid themselves of half of their EXP gain, as it is very hard to gain Teamwork points when playing alone.
The DMR starts are 100% the thing that bothers me the most. DMR is great as a map pick up or if DMR Slayer was a mode in BTB, but as it stands the game is DMR simulator. It's the best and most consistent weapon in the game and there is no reason to pick up any other non power weapon. It makes maps like Hemmorage nearly unplayable as the teams stand 1/2 mile away from each other shooting since no one can/needs/wants to get closer. I think BTB especially needs AR/Magnum starts with maybe a DMR Slayer mode.

This would also require that the terrible map/game mode rotation be fixed. I am tired of getting the same maps over and over again. I know there are more maps than the 5 we all keep getting.
Hello 343 industries, I was reading the 1st update that will come for Halo Reach and it is not so bad, there are good things and bad things but I ask you not to do Halo Reach in your own way, I dare to say that I speak for everyone saying we want Halo Reach as Bungie did.
Thanks 343 industries.
AsteriskX wrote:
WerepyreND wrote:
To echo my thoughts from another thread:

There is no reason to capitulate to the ignorant wearing rose tinted glasses. DMR starts were always a part of Reach(and always in BTB) and only grew in ubiquity over time. Every single Halo game is run by its resident precision weapon Pistol, BR(H2/H3), Choose your own precision rifle(H4), Magnum(H5), and in Reach that weapon was the DMR regardless of Bungie's original intent.

Basically all the problems the AR start folks complain about have nothing to do with the DMR. The garbage vehicle health system, bad maps, and badly designed weapons(AR, Repeater, Magnum) all still remain in AR/Magnum starts, the only difference is that respawning player's can't readily defend themselves.This was always how Reach was regardless of the game being vanilla or TU and regardless of whether it was AR or DMR start. Sorry Reach wasn't all you remembered it to be, but removing DMR starts is not going to fix any of problems you have with the game, it will just lead to more one-sided blowout matches.
Did you come to make a suggestion on how to fix the game or just come here to protect the DMR? Not all Halo games need to be Halo 3...
REMOVE DMR STARTS!
I do have a vested interest in wanting the game to not be ruined by the ignorant. My suggestion would be to remove AR starts from Halo 3 and Reach entirely. Precision starts don't make the game like Halo 3, they just make it Halo.
WerepyreND wrote:
AsteriskX wrote:
WerepyreND wrote:
To echo my thoughts from another thread:

There is no reason to capitulate to the ignorant wearing rose tinted glasses. DMR starts were always a part of Reach(and always in BTB) and only grew in ubiquity over time. Every single Halo game is run by its resident precision weapon Pistol, BR(H2/H3), Choose your own precision rifle(H4), Magnum(H5), and in Reach that weapon was the DMR regardless of Bungie's original intent.

Basically all the problems the AR start folks complain about have nothing to do with the DMR. The garbage vehicle health system, bad maps, and badly designed weapons(AR, Repeater, Magnum) all still remain in AR/Magnum starts, the only difference is that respawning player's can't readily defend themselves.This was always how Reach was regardless of the game being vanilla or TU and regardless of whether it was AR or DMR start. Sorry Reach wasn't all you remembered it to be, but removing DMR starts is not going to fix any of problems you have with the game, it will just lead to more one-sided blowout matches.
Did you come to make a suggestion on how to fix the game or just come here to protect the DMR? Not all Halo games need to be Halo 3...
REMOVE DMR STARTS!
I do have a vested interest in wanting the game to not be ruined by the ignorant. My suggestion would be to remove AR starts from Halo 3 and Reach entirely. Precision starts don't make the game like Halo 3, they just make it Halo.
Just because it was like this at launch it doesn't mean its good now, on PC. Halo 2 PC didn't have BR starts in btb CTF and similar other gamemodes either, and for a reason. Mouse precision is too strong for a DMR start.
Reduce grenade damage! This is ridicilous. Everything does more damage than the actuall weapons. You can shoot a guy in the the head time after time and he's still happier than a kid on xmas eve but if you slap him or her in the face they die instantly...... lol.....
Pillow119 wrote:
WerepyreND wrote:
AsteriskX wrote:
WerepyreND wrote:
To echo my thoughts from another thread:

There is no reason to capitulate to the ignorant wearing rose tinted glasses. DMR starts were always a part of Reach(and always in BTB) and only grew in ubiquity over time. Every single Halo game is run by its resident precision weapon Pistol, BR(H2/H3), Choose your own precision rifle(H4), Magnum(H5), and in Reach that weapon was the DMR regardless of Bungie's original intent.

Basically all the problems the AR start folks complain about have nothing to do with the DMR. The garbage vehicle health system, bad maps, and badly designed weapons(AR, Repeater, Magnum) all still remain in AR/Magnum starts, the only difference is that respawning player's can't readily defend themselves.This was always how Reach was regardless of the game being vanilla or TU and regardless of whether it was AR or DMR start. Sorry Reach wasn't all you remembered it to be, but removing DMR starts is not going to fix any of problems you have with the game, it will just lead to more one-sided blowout matches.
Did you come to make a suggestion on how to fix the game or just come here to protect the DMR? Not all Halo games need to be Halo 3...
REMOVE DMR STARTS!
I do have a vested interest in wanting the game to not be ruined by the ignorant. My suggestion would be to remove AR starts from Halo 3 and Reach entirely. Precision starts don't make the game like Halo 3, they just make it Halo.
Just because it was like this at launch it doesn't mean its good now, on PC. Halo 2 PC didn't have BR starts in btb CTF and similar other gamemodes either, and for a reason. Mouse precision is too strong for a DMR start.
Methinks we shouldn't put to much stock into the decisions made in the famously popular and long lived Halo 2 Vista port.... Imagine thinking the BR and DMR are too accurate for mouse input, but thinking the best solution is to make sure respawning players can't possibly fight back against precision weapons, let alone sniper rifles.
WerepyreND wrote:
To echo my thoughts from another thread:

There is no reason to capitulate to the ignorant wearing rose tinted glasses. DMR starts were always a part of Reach(and always in BTB) and only grew in ubiquity over time. Every single Halo game is run by its resident precision weapon Pistol, BR(H2/H3), Choose your own precision rifle(H4), Magnum(H5), and in Reach that weapon was the DMR regardless of Bungie's original intent.

Basically all the problems the AR start folks complain about have nothing to do with the DMR. The garbage vehicle health system, bad maps, and badly designed weapons(AR, Repeater, Magnum) all still remain in AR/Magnum starts, the only difference is that respawning player's can't readily defend themselves.This was always how Reach was regardless of the game being vanilla or TU and regardless of whether it was AR or DMR start. Sorry Reach wasn't all you remembered it to be, but removing DMR starts is not going to fix any of problems you have with the game, it will just lead to more one-sided blowout matches.
This is a blatant lie, and if you don't believe me, boot up MCC, go to custom matchmaking and select normal slayer. You will see for yourself that you don't start with a DMR, just like it was in Reach. It was a pickup on the ground which wasn't as valuable as a sniper rifle, but a lot better than the AR.

That is how the DMR is designed, to be a step up from the AR and the Magnum, but still below the actual power weapons. No one is claiming that the weapon has been changed or anything, people are just upset because what happens when everyone starts with a DMR is that the vehicles and other weapons see no use.

Why even bother with getting in a vehicle in Spire BTB if all you need to do to roll over the enemy team is just to take control of the spire and shoot at anything that moves with your DMR from the top?
Why even bother getting the shotgun in high noon if everything everyone does is just stand on top of the 2 high platforms and snipe the enemy team?

as for your point about claiming that other Halo games suffer from the same, this also isn't true, because the DMR does waaaaaay more damage to vehicles than the BR did in previous Halo's, sure you could headshot the gunner from a warthog, but it was still pretty hard to do, because the BR didn't shake the entire warthog around and make it explode in 2 magazines, so the warthog could just roll up to you and shoot you.

I really wish people would realise that Halo has and (hopefully) always will be a game where certain weapons are just better than others, and that changing a gamemode so significantly by giving everyone a powerful weapon at the start changes the game.

This however, would be a completely moot point if they just added the possibility to search for different game modes within game modes (search for normal slayer within the slayer playlist).
Guys, I made a dozen games today in social matchmaking and these maps came out:
- Countdown x2
- Battle canyon x2
- Zealot x2
- Powerhouse
- Boardwalk x3
- Reflection x2
We add to these Penance coming out a lot of times as well, plus Condemned and Anchor 9. Fine. Nothing else comes out. But I say, how can the algorithm be so limited? And all those variations of Forge World, Solitary (NEVER COMING OUT from the release of the game, for me) and various others?
Breakpoint never exited, Tempest and Highlands will have come out a couple of times each, same speech for Sword base.
At this point, I really hope that a sort of matchmaking of custom games was introduced as there was for halo 5, at least we choose what and how to play.
I have been playing a lot of Halo: Reach on PC but I have been struggling to see the red team players when in online matchmaking because I am colorblind. The game is often unenjoyable unless I am on red team myself and trying to kill blue players. This means I just have to hope to be put on red to have a normal game like everyone else.

Are there any plans to introduce colorblind modes that either change way-points/armor to different preset colors or allow the player to make custom color pallets?

I absolutely love the game and have binged the campaign for the last week and a half but I havent been able to get into multiplayer because of this issue.

(This is on the steam version, Windows 10)
I do not have a problem with the game, I just think the EXP cap should be completely removed and the spawn killing as well. other then that there is nothing else for me to complain about.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Spawns on the Map Zealot need to be adjusted. Currently it is fairly common on this map specifically to have an enemy player that I killed spawn close enough that I see them appear on my radar or have literally spawned in front of me while the other side of the map was either clear of my teammates or they had their team that they could have safely spawned by.
  • It goes the other way as well in that their have been multiple times where I have been killed and have spawned on an enemy grenade, have spawned in the sight lines of the enemy that had just killed me before their shields had even had time to recharge, or I have spawned and been assassinated before my character could even move 5 steps due to spawning so close to the enemy team.
  • This was an issue in the Original Halo Reach release for this map as well, and indicates to me that spawns on this map in particular are broken somehow. Again this is specifically for the map Zealot as while I have had odd/bad spawns on other maps those incidents are few and far between when compared to how consistent it is on Zealot.
WerepyreND wrote:
Methinks we shouldn't put to much stock into the decisions made in the famously popular and long lived Halo 2 Vista port.... Imagine thinking the BR and DMR are too accurate for mouse input, but thinking the best solution is to make sure respawning players can't possibly fight back against precision weapons, let alone sniper rifles.
In the CTF games that I played, enemy players didn't spawn within my sightlines. If nobody starts with the DMR, spawnkilling won't be an issue. If the enemy has a sniper rifle and you spawn right in his face, you're going to die regardless of what gun you have equipped on spawn.

There are at least two DMRs on the map at any point, on each side. Both teams have equal chances of acquiring a precision weapon, making those spots contested areas, and once those areas are secured by one of the teams, they can move in and take the flag or plant the bomb. The enemy team can, in turn, take back the contested areas because, again, not everyone spawned with a precision weapon that's capable of cross-mapping, so if they make a coordinated push they can kill the few DMR users and take the guns for themselves. To reiterate, even if the enemy team has both spawns of the DMR and Sniper, that's still only 4 players out of 8, instead of all of them. Your team may still very well be capable of winning the game with the help of vehicles and coordination, something that simply doesn't exist when everyones first thought when they spawn right now is "where is enemy". Why should they care about teamwork and coordination when they already have a powerweapon equipped and ready to murder from across the map? Besides, the Magnum is still a very decent precision weapon. I've killed multiple DMR users at significant ranges with a Magnum in invasion, where bloom is maxed. Surely people can find a way to use the 85% less bloomed Magnum in BTB?

Vehicles finally have a use again, the weapon sandbox finally has a use again, Halo's core gameplay is restored. Pop pop matches from across the map can be done in Team Hardcore. Let people who don't have laser aim have a bit of fun in team based gamemodes too.

For the record: Never played on console, just on CE and 2 PC. I have no problem aiming with the DMR and can do just fine in all gamemodes. This isn't a "waaah dmr too strong" issue, it's an issue that plagues the game with repetitivity and, ultimately, staleness. A varied, chaotic game makes for a much more entertaining experience.

Maybe this was alright on the 360 at 60fps and lower resolution, but on PC at a very reasonable minimum of 60fps 1080p where you can see the pinky finger of an enemy 100 meters away from you if you zoom in with your DMR, no. It ain't okay my dude. (sorry if this post comes across as confrontational, all I want is for the game to be better and I have no intention of insulting opposing opinions)
Slopsie wrote:
WerepyreND wrote:
To echo my thoughts from another thread:

There is no reason to capitulate to the ignorant wearing rose tinted glasses. DMR starts were always a part of Reach(and always in BTB) and only grew in ubiquity over time. Every single Halo game is run by its resident precision weapon Pistol, BR(H2/H3), Choose your own precision rifle(H4), Magnum(H5), and in Reach that weapon was the DMR regardless of Bungie's original intent.

Basically all the problems the AR start folks complain about have nothing to do with the DMR. The garbage vehicle health system, bad maps, and badly designed weapons(AR, Repeater, Magnum) all still remain in AR/Magnum starts, the only difference is that respawning player's can't readily defend themselves.This was always how Reach was regardless of the game being vanilla or TU and regardless of whether it was AR or DMR start. Sorry Reach wasn't all you remembered it to be, but removing DMR starts is not going to fix any of problems you have with the game, it will just lead to more one-sided blowout matches.
This is a blatant lie, and if you don't believe me, boot up MCC, go to custom matchmaking and select normal slayer. You will see for yourself that you don't start with a DMR, just like it was in Reach. It was a pickup on the ground which wasn't as valuable as a sniper rifle, but a lot better than the AR.
Its almost like I am talking about matchmaking settings that were present at launch not custom game settings but you do you. "Default" settings in CE often spawned you with a Plasma Pistol so like I said original intent is irrelevant.
Quote:
That is how the DMR is designed, to be a step up from the AR and the Magnum, but still below the actual power weapons. No one is claiming that the weapon has been changed or anything, people are just upset because what happens when everyone starts with a DMR is that the vehicles and other weapons see no use.
We can talk all day about how things were supposed to be, but at the end of the day what matters is is how the game actually works in practice. I wish some of you folks would get better talking points because the "other weapons see no use" is so tired at this point. All it ever amounted to was that you can't use all of 3 underpowered weapons(AR, Repeater, Magnum). 3 out of some ~20 weapons being underpowered does not mean that the DMR is somehow to powerful to start with.
Quote:
Why even bother with getting in a vehicle in Spire BTB if all you need to do to roll over the enemy team is just to take control of the spire and shoot at anything that moves with your DMR from the top?
Why even bother getting the shotgun in high noon if everything everyone does is just stand on top of the 2 high platforms and snipe the enemy team?
Welcome to the garbage chip damage system for vehicles Reach introduced. Also the shotgun isn't very good on Hang Em High? I am shocked, almost too shocked for words...
Quote:
as for your point about claiming that other Halo games suffer from the same, this also isn't true, because the DMR does waaaaaay more damage to vehicles than the BR did in previous Halo's, sure you could headshot the gunner from a warthog, but it was still pretty hard to do, because the BR didn't shake the entire warthog around and make it explode in 2 magazines, so the warthog could just roll up to you and shoot you.
Suffer lol. The DMR doesn't do too much damage to vehicles, the vehicles take too much damage from small arms at large. Without the drivers shields mitigating damage to vehicles like it did in Halo 2/3, vehicles are always going to be bad, just like they are in Halo 4 and 5. The Chip damage system is the problem and removing DMR starts isn't going to make vehicles suck less.
Quote:
I really wish people would realise that Halo has and (hopefully) always will be a game where certain weapons are just better than others, and that changing a gamemode so significantly by giving everyone a powerful weapon at the start changes the game.

This however, would be a completely moot point if they just added the possibility to search for different game modes within game modes (search for normal slayer within the slayer playlist).
Except it never was a game where "certain weapons are just better than others." From day 1 it was just a game where not all weapons are equally versatile whose specific design quirks demand versatility off spawn whether the devs realize it or not. Halo has never been a traditional Arena shooter where you work your way up from nothing. The relatively low movement speed combined with the console friendly magnetism and aim assist, and the heavy emphasis on teamplay rather than 1v1s or FFA means that you can't strafe your way out of a deficit to the same degree you can in something like Quake.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 101