Welcome to the feedback thread for Multiplayer.
The purpose of this thread is if you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC Multiplayer. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
- Campaign Feedback goes HERE
- Firefight Feedback goes HERE
- Misc/Other Feedback goes HERE
- MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
- ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
- REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
- ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Halo Reach has been mostly a blast since launch, but I do want to toss my hat in on a multiplayer critique.
I do not care for the constant DMR starts, while the DMR hasn't ruined the game for me, it's a bit tiring that I constantly see it in my starting load out. It's solid in the hardcore modes, but when i'm trying to play regular slayer (a game mode I think I've played a total of 2 times since launch, not for a lack of trying) i'd really like to play regular slayer... With an Assault Rifle, so I can have close quarters engagements with enemies, but 95% of the time i'm relegated to my base/spawn point destined to ping players or be pinged from across the map.
What i'm trying to get at here: instead of starting us with no-bloom DMR's in 90% of the game modes, start us with ARs, then give DMR starts it's own playlist. I think the current setup is really catering to a specific subset of the player base and will ultimately do more harm than good.
Also, can someone help me understand why we aren't allowed to queue up for one specific game mode? Is the playerbase too small or is it something else entirely? Not a massive issue, but a bit annoying at the very least.