Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (PC)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 101
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MCC PC REACH

MATCHMAKING

-I tried playing the Hardcore playlist which was supposed to be 4vs4. But the game started with seven players so right from the start it was 3vs4, and it didnt show that anyone had quit. In these occasions it should NOT be punished to leave the game. Or better still, these kinds of games should not happen.
FallenVFX wrote:
TuuMilk wrote:
MCC PC REACHWEAPON HANDLING/KEY BINDS:- When using a weapon with two-step zooming (sniper rifle), the "2nd zooming" must be done with Z-button instead of clicking RMB again. It is extremely slow and unpractical when compared that it should be zoomed with just two clicks of right mouse button.
Most people use hold to zoom. You can see the issue there. All games on PC use a similar feature. If you dont like it then rebind it to something easier to press. You'll get used to it.
Most games only have one-click zoom so its not an issue.

My suggestion was to just make it possible to bind both zooms to RMB click. "If you dont like it then get used to it."
MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Please allow secondary options for keybinds. There are some keys I like having two options for. The most common being both mousescroll up and mousescroll down for "change weapon".
I’m not a fan and think I speak for the majority when I say this, I don’t like the progression/customization system, unlocking everything 1 at a time in the order that we can’t even choose takes away the custom experience, how your spartan looks is now just purely based on your level, there is no sense of accomplishment just grinding out one armour piece at a time that is likely not even the one you want, there’s 68 points for me just to get the helmet I want, instead of just saving up credits and only unlocking what I prefer, the old system was and is superior
I am playing on PC Game Pass. I haven't been able to get past the initial load screen. It pops up the logo and then i get "UE4-MCC" "Fatal Error!". I am extremely disappointed that I waited this long to play it and now it wont even work. I have updated every driver that I can think of. 343's customer service is non-existent. You have no contact number, no online chat, and no email address to even send an email. Your idea of support is to post in your forums and hope that my issue gets resolved? I would like a solution to a game breaking problem please. I am not the only one with this issue and there is ZERO customer support.
multiplayer is not working for me at all it says contacting to servers to get latest matchmaking data but it only get stuck there for hours and nothing happens. what should i do ?
Big Team Battle:

- Consider using the forge map Utopie instead of Paradiso. It removes the insanely overpowered Scorpion and has only one neutral Banshee instead of each team having their own. Paradiso is one of the most snowball-y maps in the entire franchise.

- Props on forging Spire Broken and Scrapyard. But please remove the Scorpions from Scrapyard as they are insanely broken and can spawnkill from anywhere on the map.
Halo Reach runs great and smooth and looks amazing. So far I have not encountered many issues other than a few lag spikes but that could be on my end.
However, not liking the Halo Reach progression system with the battle pass stuff. Feel like it would make the game way better with the original credits system. With the battle pass system, you have to unlock everything with the battle pass tokens that you get when you level up preventing you from getting a helmet that was way easier to obtain in the original game.
Exactly my fellow recruit! The old system was for all intents and purposes superior and the Fortnight rip off that battlepass is.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Game freezes when entering any multiplayer lobby
  • REPRO STEPS: Any time the game starts matchmaking, whether coop, firefight or pvp, as soon as it connects to a match it completely freezes.
Trovo che Halo MCC per adesso sia buono, le partite le trova subito e senza lag, ho notato però che quando fai una modalità(qualsiasi), sono sempre le stesse 3-4 mappe ad uscirti e a giocare
esempio in massacro a squadre sono disponibili 14 mappe se non sbaglio, ma escono spesso le stesse 4-5. Fate in modo che veramente tutte le mappe vengono sfruttate e giocate.
PS: continuare a tenere sotto controllo i server, mi ricordo che quando uscì su xbox one, aveva molti problemi di lag, molti giocatori infatti per quel problema lo avevano lasciato. Non abbiate paura di "spendere" per i server, sono la base del gioco, se quelli non sono buoni può essere anche il miglior gioco del mondo, ma verrà dimenticato. Ho fiducia in voi.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Every single game mode in Social sans Infection and Grifball has everyone start out with DMRs. This leads to an experience where no one uses any other weapons except hammers, snipers, and rocket launchers. Couldn't we have game modes where people don't always start out with one of the best precision guns? That's what the SWAT and Hardcore Competitive playlists are for, right?
I think separating out KBAM and controller players would be for the best here, or at least nerf the aim-assist to controllers. It's ridiculously OP when people don't have to aim relatively close at all to get kills, especially in SWAT.

Or just nerf 2004 aim assist :P

Keep in mind, if you're a controller player and don't know what I'm talking about, just search it on Youtube. Many of the people pushing for this game were also talking about how OP it is.
Push to talk either needs to go or there needs to be an option to keep the mic always on like in the flights. I have no idea why it got changed to an obviously really basic PTT right before launch. Its unplayable to talk while playing with controller, when you hit V to talk the game thinks you are switching inputs to M&K and there is a delay when going back and forth like that. Either add a PTT button to the controller like Halo 3 did or allow a always on mic because this is ridiculous. That's my only problem iv had so far.
2 crashes in row firefight arcade. After 2 sets.
I got kicked by the anti cheat system because I ran over 3 people in a ghost at the same time.
Controller aim assist is too powerful and encourages you to use a controller over a keyboard. Please lower the aim assist significantly or segregate players biased on their input method.
Every time I try queuing for an online match of any kind when I find a lobby with other players my game freezes and then it says "restarting search".
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Can't crouch while moving on keyboard. I suspect it's due to keys being binary as opposed to analog and always more the character at full speed. Audio mixing is a bit off from the original 360 game particularly with gun SFX. Controller aim assist is way too strong, headshots in say SWAT for example are effortless on controller. Lastly player emblems on their profile do not appear on armor, only the default smiley face appears as it seems Reach isn't receiving the emblem image from MCC.
Any one elses audio sound like its under water when in a multiplayer match it does not sound like high def audio at all
Me, sounds like my headset is filled with water.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 101