Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

MCC will be more than 30$ on PC ?

OP BKR Vasily

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Slickini wrote:
The game released at a price of $40 USD in 2014
It was actually $60 USD.

Halo CEA was $40.
This project has to make profit for it to be a reality. It will be well over $30 USD but I'm willing to pay out to get something I grew up on since 2001 with the original Xbox. I just hope they do not half bucket full the project....
Yeah I'm definitely also concerned that they will release each game for 15-20 dollars each which will easily add up to a whopping 120 dollars for all 6 games over time which would essentially be triple of what it's currently worth on console... so hopefully they won't go that route, if so I'll be somewhat dissapointed, but most likely would buy it anyway just because Halo on PC...
Adairo wrote:
rubicon68 wrote:
Would be nice if it was $30 but I think they deserve at LEAST double that. This project is huge and what they are promising is a dream come true.
I have to agree with you there!
I agree as well but at the same it is a game that many of us already own on the xbox. I'm not necessarily saying that it should be free for the xbox players who already own it but I think the full $60 is a bit much if you're going to be buying essentially the same game a second time.
Don't get me wrong, I would still buy them all even if they were well over $60 but I do think maybe a slight discount if you already own it on xbox would be nice, ya know?
Yeah I'm definitely also concerned that they will release each game for 15-20 dollars each which will easily add up to a whopping 120 dollars for all 6 games over time which would essentially be triple of what it's currently worth on console... so hopefully they won't go that route, if so I'll be somewhat dissapointed, but most likely would buy it anyway just because Halo on PC...
You word it better than I do
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If the total of all the games combined is around 60-70$ if you want to buy them all at once then each game would cost around 10-12$ each. That's not half bad in my opinion, I'm definitely gonna buy all of them when they're out. Knowing some people they might only get Reach and Halo 3 either for nostalgia or their forge/multiplayer.
I would be fine with 60$ for the ALL pack honestly
MLake1120 wrote:
Adairo wrote:
rubicon68 wrote:
Would be nice if it was $30 but I think they deserve at LEAST double that. This project is huge and what they are promising is a dream come true.
I have to agree with you there!
I agree as well but at the same it is a game that many of us already own on the xbox. I'm not necessarily saying that it should be free for the xbox players who already own it but I think the full $60 is a bit much if you're going to be buying essentially the same game a second time.
Don't get me wrong, I would still buy them all even if they were well over $60 but I do think maybe a slight discount if you already own it on xbox would be nice, ya know?
I own it also on the Xbox, but people are forgetting the price for MCC is without Reach and ODST.
So it is likely to be more expensive than what it currently sits at on the Xbox.

They are trying to work out something for us that already own it anyway.
I'll still pay for it even if it's $60.
As long as everything isn't more than $60 bucks I'll be happy.
I would imagine each game being $10 and when bundled be something like $40.
I have about 130€ on my Paypal account that I would've completely forgotten about if not for the constant "You have credit on your PP account" e-mails so I know where that'll go no matter what the final price of the individual games or complete MCC will be. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2