Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] New Motivation To Betray

OP GardenSeal81123

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
You can make it so you only play with ms&k players you cringemeister
What a baby, like Bangkok says just change your setting to only play with kbm, I play Halo with a controller because that's how I've always played it and how it was intended too be played, just because its on Pc doesn't mean you need to go kbm.
Yeh, its gonna be a no from me, chief.
Thanks to 343 for adding the cross play into the game and allowing us PC users to play with console users, even though it's embarrassing. Anyhow, 343 have given me a new purpose and much needed motivation to start betraying more and more teammates as much as I can. I have now gained a goal to betray every and all controller users on my team as much as I can. I started off by betraying and ruining matches originally before all of this cross play but now my ambitions have skyrocketed. I hate controller users, and I absolutely hate aim assist in any PC game that allows it. I will punish every controller user on my team, and I shall endlessly torment them throughout the matches. I know they cannot see my text chat, but they will feel my raw emotional power through the damage I deal to them. If I get into a heavies match with them I shall destroy their vehicles and run them over after they've taken enemy damage. Controller players on my team shall repent for their sins, and they SHALL SUFFER BY MY HAND!!!
RIIIIIIIGHT

Its been like that for a while lol
I'm picking up some sarcasm from OP, or I pray I am.

Input preference is a criteria you can filter to play only with other players using the same input type as you.

That said, of course Halo is going to have a strong controller presence; it's one of the series that most established how an FPS can play well on a gamepad, and it's spent most of its time existing as an Xbox exclusive game. It's kind of just a gigantic bonus on MS's part that they decided to put all of MCC on PC in the first place and grant it so much support (sometimes even preferential support over the Xbox version in the past year).

A lot of Xbox players didn't want Halo to go to PC over concerns with the "PCMR" attitude. Don't prove them right.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
Idk about you, but as a long time player, input doesn't really matter much to me. What matters is my map knowledge, knowing how people play, & where they will spawn.

Also, you're either really immature, or a troll. However you split it, it seems like your skill can't speak for itself lol.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
You can make it so you only play with ms&k players you cringemeister
So many people are on controller that I can't find a keyboard game. Teamkilling for using a controller is bad though don't do that.
Orange7303 wrote:
Idk about you, but as a long time player, input doesn't really matter much to me. What matters is my map knowledge, knowing how people play, & where they will spawn.

Also, you're either really immature, or a troll. However you split it, it seems like your skill can't speak for itself lol.
My skill has no merit with regards to this situation since I'm betraying continuously. Well, I might be wrong, because it takes good skill to be able to shoot my teammates as consistently and well as I do. Following around the players until I see that icon turn orange from taking what I hope is enemy damage, then I can pummel them to death. Then I also have to use the ghost and dodge enemy fire while trying to splatter my teammate who has taken enemy damage. You're going to tell me I have no skill? Do you know how difficult it is to destroy all vehicles on our side during a heavies match? I have to monitor our base and destroy every vehicle over and over again while not allowing any teammate to grab a vehicle and run. That takes skill... and dedication, so don't try to patronize me.
Oof, feeding ya things to reply to now, but nah man.

Your skill has a lot to do with this, you aren't able to compete with a user on a controller, so you are angry & have to team-kill.
What you described is someone who is normally good at cleaning up kills, or assisting other players. I assume you're probably skilled enough to play decently, however you also just described one sided fights where all you have to do, is time something. BTB heavies has rockets & lasers everywhere, not hard to kill a teammates vehicle after they've been shot once cross map.
Not too hard to melee the guy in front of you, not moving in the base, while h waits for his shields to come back, again not moving because he is in his own base... but wait, the highly skilled well-timed-guy is here!! oh no!!

Perhaps, if you can't play against controller users w/out throwing a fit, this was just a bad purchase on your behalf. Sicne ya know... it's primary control type would be a controller.
Spoiler:
Show