Title kinda explains all, now id been wondering for awhile why it hadnt shown up and everyone ive chatted to/friends have had theres unlock but mine seems to have just never appeared, i know i have well exceeded the 10 games (complete) i have atleast 20 + multiplayer matches complete (i started keeping track) on the snowy maps so here i am asking can some 1 help please.
Same here, I've completed one of the two requirements to obtain the nameplate, why is it not unlocked?
FotiSnake wrote:
Same here, I've completed one of the two requirements to obtain the nameplate, why is it not unlocked?
hopefully some one will pop in and say they are still giving them out but when you read the update they put out the other day they make it sound like they would have them all done and handed out by yesterday when the event finished.
The nameplates are manually granted by 343, unlock waves will probably start at some point this week
stckrboy wrote:
The nameplates are manually granted by 343, unlock waves will probably start at some point this week
Ahh ok great, the way the update was worded made it sound like they would have them all done and handed out at end of event. Great to know ive not been lost in the crowd :D
stckrboy wrote:
Thank you for clearing that out mate, we appreciate it!
Try double checking your plates. For some reason I didn't get the yellow exclamation mark thing. But I later discovered it was there. If it isn't then youll have to contact support
xNidalus wrote:
Try double checking your plates. For some reason I didn't get the yellow exclamation mark thing. But I later discovered it was there. If it isn't then youll have to contact support
yeah before the event was over, like 2 days before it was over I was wondering if I had qualified for it or not, and I had seen some with it already unlocked, so I went to check and I just found it in there.
Just a small update, but 343 hit some minor issues when granting the last batch. Temporarily delayed for the moment but they hope to have it resolved soon and get the nameplates out to players
stckrboy wrote:
Just a small update, but 343 hit some minor issues when granting the last batch. Temporarily delayed for the moment but they hope to have it resolved soon and get the nameplates out to players
Any updates on that? Hoping it all gets sorted out since I've completed both par scores for Oni: Sword Base and The Package on the day the event started.
stckrboy wrote:
yup i checked mine the other day and mine was also granted, what xNidalus said also happened to me i was checking once a day on my nameplates and it wasnt there (i still checked with no exclamation mark) then i checked yesterday and it was there *very happy spartan*.Thanks for helping us all out with information @stckrboy it helps alot to have some one communicating rather then silence :D
I didn't even try for it and managed to unlock it, which leads me to believe that I had already satisfied the requirements without knowing.
stckrboy wrote:
It's been over a week now, and still no nameplate... why is it so dificult to just pass it to everyone that filled the requirements? I guess its the same as with some of the achievements not unlocking for some of us... they're just left like that and wont ever be adressed...
FotiSnake wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
It's been over a week now, and still no nameplate... why is it so dificult to just pass it to everyone that filled the requirements? I guess its the same as with some of the achievements not unlocking for some of us... they're just left like that and wont ever be adressed...
As noted above there were issues with granting the rewards, which meant it was delayed for some users. I believe they should all be granted now, but I can double check.

Regarding achievement issues, some have already been looked into and others will be factored into any current development work taking place - sometimes things like that just can't take priority over other work that needs to be completed.
stckrboy wrote:
FotiSnake wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
As noted above there were issues with granting the rewards, which meant it was delayed for some users. I believe they should all be granted now, but I can double check.

Regarding achievement issues, some have already been looked into and others will be factored into any current development work taking place - sometimes things like that just can't take priority over other work that needs to be completed.
I only got 10% of the achievements I should have had unlocked. How will you fix this issue if the achievements are simply not registered by the servers? I tried every solution I found on the internet but its totally random which achievements I get and which just wont unlock after several attemts.

Look at my profile and tell me how I completed the campaign with missing missions inbetween?
FotiSnake wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
So I checked this out with 343 and you didn't meet the criteria in order to get the nameplate unlocked in afraid.
According to their records, you only did 1 par time on snowy maps and and only completed 7 MM/FF matches
stckrboy wrote:
FotiSnake wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
So I checked this out with 343 and you didn't meet the criteria in order to get the nameplate unlocked in afraid.
According to their records, you only did 1 par time on snowy maps and and only completed 7 MM/FF matches
So what, Was it par time or par score?
The dev post on steam states beating par score but apparently it was supposed to say time?
https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791464211616/announcements/detail/1692722548280233714

At this point they should just release it to everyone that played at all during the period if no one can agree on what the requirements were
stckrboy wrote:
FotiSnake wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
So what, Was it par time or par score?
The dev post on steam states beating par score but apparently it was supposed to say time?
https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791464211616/announcements/detail/1692722548280233714

At this point they should just release it to everyone that played at all during the period if no one can agree on what the requirements were
This was a miscommunication to stckrboy on my part. It is indeed Par Score. He is correct that you do not qualify, but when sending the response I fat fingered "time" instead of "score."

Apologies for the confusion.