Can't hear anybody in the game or lobbys. I see a voice icon when I speak but I'm not sure anyone can hear me. Is there voice chat in Halo CE or am I missing something?
This should be posted in the support forum. Check and make sure your default audio device is correct.
I am thankful I cannot hear anybody. Have you ever heard gamers speak? It's like a race to the bottom for who has the lowest brain-cell count. Zero sum game, people; zero sum game--INVERSE.
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
Can't hear anybody in the game or lobbys. I see a voice icon when I speak but I'm not sure anyone can hear me. Is there voice chat in Halo CE or am I missing something?
Kind of sounds like a bonus not to hear the utter sewer mouths in on line gaming, Or all the screaming and hollering at top of there lungs kiddies, tried it on Destiny once and only once.
Never even tried having it work as I'd just disable it anyways like I do in other games, lol.
With Discord being so prevalent and the existence of text-chat in-game, it's not like it is really needed anyways.
Alan J T wrote:
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
Kind of sounds like a bonus not to hear the utter sewer mouths in on line gaming, Or all the screaming and hollering at top of there lungs kiddies, tried it on Destiny once and only once.
Non-issue in Halo, nobody even talks now, which is sad. The OG halo trash talk was a core part of the experience really.
This should be posted in the support forum. Check and make sure your default audio device is correct.
I have adjusted back and forth between default audio and manually selecting devices in windows settings and the xbox companion app. Still no luck.
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
I have adjusted back and forth between default audio and manually selecting devices in windows settings and the xbox companion app. Still no luck.
Maybe your ISP is blocking VoIP ports.
Well, most of the time when I try to speak with my team, I get racist comments (because i am not a native english speaker) or people telling me to shut my mouth, so, yeah, i prefer to go like the strong and silent type xD
xX RPD Xx wrote:
Well, most of the time when I try to speak with my team, I get racist comments (because i am not a native english speaker) or people telling me to shut my mouth, so, yeah, i prefer to go like the strong and silent type xD
That's -Yoinking!- sad tho. I would have told them a bunch of things that would get me banned but dang man.
riskyjzz wrote:
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
I am able to use voice chat with other games such as Rust and Sea of Thieves without issue. Also works fine with Skype, Zoom and other voice/video chat applications.
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
riskyjzz wrote:
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
I am able to use voice chat with other games such as Rust and Sea of Thieves without issue. Also works fine with Skype, Zoom and other voice/video chat applications.
It really depends. I am from Egypt and Halo ports are blocked in my country but i am able to use cs-go voice chat and discord and Skype. Try to use VPN (If it is not against ToS of the game) and if it works then your ISP is blocking the ports
riskyjzz wrote:
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
riskyjzz wrote:
ZEUSxRAT wrote:
It really depends. I am from Egypt and Halo ports are blocked in my country but i am able to use cs-go voice chat and discord and Skype. Try to use VPN (If it is not against ToS of the game) and if it works then your ISP is blocking the ports
I just don't think that's it. Other players can hear me fine.