Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
If you got in, LUCKY YOU!!! Post a link to your twitch channel, your Youtube, your whatever!! I wanna see that in all shapes and sizes! If you didnt get in, I still wanna follow some fellow Halo fans and content creators.

If you got in, what are your first impressions? What are some things you would change? What are your favorite things?
gobig89 wrote:
If you got in, LUCKY YOU!!! Post a link to your twitch channel, your Youtube, your whatever!! I wanna see that in all shapes and sizes! If you didnt get in, I still wanna follow some fellow Halo fans and content creators.

If you got in, what are your first impressions? What are some things you would change? What are your favorite things?
watching a stream on mixer now and it looks pretty good I love the FOV
YURI BOYKA wrote:
gobig89 wrote:

watching a stream on mixer now and it looks pretty good I love the FOV
Same! I'm watching UberNick right now. It looks so beautiful in 90 FOV
They only released one level on campaign...no multiplayer???

How lame honestly. Zero hype. Has like 500 viewers on twitch 😐
They only released one level on campaign...no multiplayer???

How lame honestly. Zero hype. Has like 500 viewers on twitch 😐
It's flight #1 with <1000 people, used to test distribution and controls; it'll get there. Slow and good > Fast and mediocre
They are just doing this due to a number of growing complaints. Yesterday on the forum they said that there wouldn't be a flight this week and now they push out a campaign flight? It's literally what they played through in the Vod 1-2 weeks ago. I'm very unimpressed. We need dates on multiplayer beta if there is going to be anyone playing halo before Halo 6 and people buying halo on the PC. This is just giving us something they already showed us in the meantime and saying here watch it again. Very unimpressed 343 please do more status updates. It concerns me when I see Halo posting husky raid updates on Instagram instead of a date and time for the multiplayer reach beta. Also on Instagram they said to make sure and go back to see the Vod with all the updates from a couple weeks ago... Then put out the same campaign mission they played in that Vod.

Heart this post if you want more updates on MCC multiplayer on PC from 343i
Yeah at this rate the game might be released after infinity ???

I mean fully released... a 9 year old game...

and releasing a campaign level we all have played before???? Super lame.

To be fair it's a 9 year old game on a completely different platform, built with outdated tech, made by a studio that's no longer working on Halo; it's not gonna be quick.
Besides, the main goal of the whole Insider program isn't to drum up excitement before the game is out. It's a beta test, which means bug testing/fixing, community feedback, and a whole lot of laborious background work.

To be fair it's a 9 year old game on a completely different platform, built with outdated tech, made by a studio that's no longer working on Halo; it's not gonna be quick.
Besides, the main goal of the whole Insider program isn't to drum up excitement before the game is out. It's a beta test, which means bug testing/fixing, community feedback, and a whole lot of laborious background work.
Yeah i’d rather flights be more of a “lets make sure this thing works” rather than a “lets get the hype train going” type of thing.

Don't forget the Progression System Update with the seasonal unlocks.
Congrats! First flight is away! I don't even care that it's not mp. What important is that they are going through the steps they have deemed necessary to make the MCC on PC a success.

So don't be hating!

I'mpredicting at worst another three months of development. Putting a release at just before the holiday for beginning of Q4.

If I'm reading right they've completely rebuilt the underlying structure of the games since each of them was built with different tools. They've already said that the whole collection will be release this year. So any further waiting is worth it.

Please take a moment to consider the vast challenges of working with technology and developing new/remastering old video games, instead of balling your fists and crying for something that's coming soon anyways.

Imean for an initial announcement in March of this year, this is moving along quite well.

Tldr: be patient ^ _^
Yeah I guess y’all are right . I owe them an apology. BUT IM NOT GIVING ONE.

Haha just jokin I’m sorry. Game does look great. Lot of obstacles left. The hype train will come after the game is completed.
Gotta keep my heavy head up 🥴
Yeah I guess y’all are right . I owe them an apology. BUT IM NOT GIVING ONE.

Haha just jokin I’m sorry. Game does look great. Lot of obstacles left. The hype train will come after the game is completed.
Gotta keep my heavy head up 🥴
I'm glad you're so civil about it. I do get where you're coming from though; Reach was 2/5 of my life ago and I'm settling back into childish giddiness. The more excited you are the slower everything takes.
Tips on erasing the announcement from my memory until it launches? Anyone?
YorK3873 wrote:
Load up Halo 2 and pretend you're back in 2004? It's what I'm doing, anyway.
They should have just done a closed flighting as people are so stupid as to expect actual content for this. They're doing this for the sake of polishing the product and tuning controls and feel for PC and gathering feedback. You're already getting the game for $10 which is peanuts compared to the budget and amount of work needed to be put into the product to get it up to speed for PC.
"There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?" I didn't get into to this flight, but I'm really happy to see a working PC build in the wild; can't wait for the next wave of flights!
Congrats guys, good luck on making these games as perfect as they can be.
YorK3873 wrote:
come play pubg with me! :D
YorK3873 wrote:
Assume the fetal position and rock persistently
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4