So i just got game pass ultimate and PC game-pass has had MCC guaranteed for it will there be any difference from the steam version and the game-pass version i know modding support is coming so i wanna know if the PC game-pass version will support mods

thanks, JTIZZLEHOEY
So i just got game pass ultimate and PC game-pass has had MCC guaranteed for it will there be any difference from the steam version and the game-pass version i know modding support is coming so i wanna know if the PC game-pass version will support mods

thanks, JTIZZLEHOEY
pretty sure if they bring mods, that it will be supported with both the Store edition and the steam edition. I believe so anyways.
i know modding support is coming so i wanna know if the PC game-pass version will support mods
Modding support hasn't been confirmed yet. It's something that 343 are looking into post-launch of all the games, but there are no confirmations that it will happen.
I don't believe there will be much of a difference, if any, between the Steam version and Microsoft Store version.
I think the biggest difference would be that if you want to get mods before they're officially supported (which isn't guaranteed, by the way), it'll be easier to do it on the Steam version.
I think the biggest difference would be that if you want to get mods before they're officially supported (which isn't guaranteed, by the way), it'll be easier to do it on the Steam version.
that makes absolutely no sense
Zombie3153 wrote:
that makes absolutely no sense
depending on how game pass handles games, its possible that games can't be modded by simple means just like uwp games. For instance modding steam mcc could be just drag and drop mods, but game pass downloads might not allow that if they set permissions the same as they do for uwp games.