Skip to main content
Did the DEVS ever fix the audio problems???
Which ones? There seem to be a few; I think there've been adjustments, but I don't think all the audio issues have been resolved. Reach still sounds...odd. CEA has a weird audio bug with the plasma pistol (repeated firing triggers the charged sound that seems to never go away until you switch weapons) and some of the music loops are just flat out disjointed when they come around again--the rhythmic drums toward the end of "The Maw" are just one example.

I honestly can't even fathom the amount of code that goes into a project like this and how hard it must be to have to keep track of things like this--however, considering that most of these bugs and abnormalities show up during regular play makes me wonder how these things weren't caught? We're not talking about issues that show up only under specific circumstances that are rare and hard to trigger. I get that MCC is a gargantuan project (I can't think of any series that has done something similar with, what, 7 different versions of a game engine available through endless multiplayer possibilities and hours upon hours worth of campaign content?) but I sometimes wish the spit and polish was just a bit better.
WolfV11 wrote:
Which ones? There seem to be a few; I think there've been adjustments, but I don't think all the audio issues have been resolved. Reach still sounds...odd. CEA has a weird audio bug with the plasma pistol (repeated firing triggers the charged sound that seems to never go away until you switch weapons) and some of the music loops are just flat out disjointed when they come around again--the rhythmic drums toward the end of "The Maw" are just one example.

I honestly can't even fathom the amount of code that goes into a project like this and how hard it must be to have to keep track of things like this--however, considering that most of these bugs and abnormalities show up during regular play makes me wonder how these things weren't caught? We're not talking about issues that show up only under specific circumstances that are rare and hard to trigger. I get that MCC is a gargantuan project (I can't think of any series that has done something similar with, what, 7 different versions of a game engine available through endless multiplayer possibilities and hours upon hours worth of campaign content?) but I sometimes wish the spit and polish was just a bit better.
It's like this because it was rushed out. So much for "ready when it's ready."
WolfV11 wrote:

It's like this because it was rushed out. So much for "ready when it's ready."
Well damn wish the audio was fix I would have bought it again. I love Halo! I bought the PC version same day it was released and got a refund from Steam ( Via Paypal ) since the Audio was really garbled. Unplayable. Well that will teach me not to buy "ANY" game for at least a month or two after its release. I don't don't want to be a "BETA TESTER" lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Wtf bro I’m playing h5 I won every game I’ve played and only lost 2 and it won’t rank me up to onyx like wtf! I’m bout to uninstall cause of how retarded this is
I think you're in the wrong thread.