1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
WHY ARE THE QUEUE TIMES SO LONG?

I hate to be a "karen", but seriously why are the queue times so frickin long?
Because the game is dead lmao. Players are down to a peak of like 6k a day.
Many people, myself included, just play the campaign or personalized firefight, there is no point in wating almost 20 minutes to get in a match with high ping issues, clunky inputs, etc.
You're saying that 6000 people is equal to the game being "dead"? Hey, if the numbers are in the thousands, I think that's a decent player base. Also... at this moment in time, there is a Flight of CEA that a lot of people are probably focusing their attention on right now, so...
Sadly, a large portion of the playerbase has left, leading to longer queue times... :/ Certainly not dead though.

You're saying that 6000 people is equal to the game being "dead"? Hey, if the numbers are in the thousands, I think that's a decent player base. Also... at this moment in time, there is a Flight of CEA that a lot of people are probably focusing their attention on right now, so...
6000 is a lot more than some modern games. Pretty sure Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 4 don't see that many players.
S1imothyJ wrote:
Sadly, a large portion of the playerbase has left, leading to longer queue times... :/ Certainly not dead though.

6000 is a lot more than some modern games. Pretty sure Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 4 don't see that many players.
Both of those have sequals and arent only 3 months old.

Yes, because its only 3 months old and still declining. The player numbers are down 90 something percent from launch, IN THREE MONTHS, thats really bad.
The game has lows of 1k and highs of 3k. Expect some more to come later as more games come out.

https://steamcharts.com/app/976730#7d
Of many, there don't have the time, with school on and that many people are burned out on reach, but once halo 2 and halo 3 comes out, expect some numbers
S1imothyJ wrote:

Yes, because its only 3 months old and still declining. The player numbers are down 90 something percent from launch, IN THREE MONTHS, thats really bad.
"3 months old" is hardly the whole truth, MCC released reach 3 months ago but the game has been around for 10 years. There's new stuff to play and this is an old -Yoink- game,
That's pretty dead compared to a lot of other multiplayer games on Steam.
6k people really isn't much and usually if I wanted to play during a weekday in my timezone it sits at 2,000 players (Which is the current player count at the time of writing this).
S1imothyJ wrote:

It's not really 3 months old though is it? Also Titanfall had similar player drops in the same amount of time.
Big Team Battle is especially dead. I'm in US Central Time Zone, and I waited five minutes with still not a match found. And this was on a SUNDAY! I think a lot of people are waiting for Halo 2 and 3.
Big Team Battle is especially dead. I'm in US Central Time Zone, and I waited five minutes with still not a match found. And this was on a SUNDAY! I think a lot of people are waiting for Halo 2 and 3.
Yeah. Reach was pretty divisive back in the 360 days when it was released, so it's honestly not that surprising to see people staying away from it due to their memories of what it was back then. Halo 2 and 3, though? Oh my god the multiplayer base is going to explode with those two... especially H2.
Yeah. Reach was pretty divisive back in the 360 days when it was released, so it's honestly not that surprising to see people staying away from it due to their memories of what it was back then. Halo 2 and 3, though? Oh my god the multiplayer base is going to explode with those two... especially H2.
Yup. I remember those days well. It was a damn civil war back in 2010. The only Halo game that was more divisive was Halo 4, which made me leave the franchise until the MCC came to PC.
Yeh sadly population seems to be dead. I really wish 343i would find a way to fix this. I don't remember it being this bad before the last double exp. I'm mostly tired of the long wait because 5mins to 4+ hour long wait times is a bit ridiculous.
Taking away the C.E Anniversary playlist and replacing it with Freeze Tag certainly didn't help.
Guess it was a brilliant idea on their part to release just reach instead of releasing it all at once. I wont be surprised if no one comes back when they release each iteration. I just wasted 30 mins trying every game type and not a single game. Going to uninstall and maybe and a very small maybe when halo 2 gets released i might check it out.
30 minutes waiting for players, but no one appeared.
Here's a video of me waiting 21 minutes to find a match to no avail, during "peak hours"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiB7gPMwJ-E
So this game multiplayer is already dead? Wow, I can´t find a single match eiter. We need crossplay then...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2