Skip to main content
Whats up with the map selection for Halo 2? I was excited it came to PC to play all those older maps but I keep getting the same stupid maps over and over that had nothing to do with the original maps. Getting sick of playing the brute grenade launcher map wtf?. I assumed the maps would be random across all maps. It's not that way at all.
Whats up with the map selection for Halo 2? I was excited it came to PC to play all those older maps but I keep getting the same stupid maps over and over that had nothing to do with the original maps. Getting sick of playing the brute grenade launcher map wtf?. I assumed the maps would be random across all maps. It's not that way at all.
You mean brute shoot on Elongation? I’m not the biggest fan of that one personally either, but if you want to avoid some of the sillier game modes just turn off action sack in the social composer. Otherwise I find the map variety to be pretty good. Some more silly and fun modes every once in a while is good fun.
The current system for map rotation doesn't make any sense in my opinion. It's like a fixed voting, because player preferences can change but this system is always the same. At this point, complete randomness or a Veto option alike Halo 3 (with the second option being entirely random, as well) would be far better and would offer more variety for sure.