Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Reach character customization?

OP HamCon55

Will the MCC version of Reach still have the level of customization of the original, from the many different voices, and changing each piece of armour.

That was one of my favourites parts of reach and it would suck to see it go away.
They've claimed it will be practically the same, although we can expect some changes to still exist, we'll just have to see how they handle all the specifics. It seems most likely that the system will remain unchanged in large part but the CR system might see some changes.
Hey OP, this was discussed in the Reddit AMA

Q. Should we expect to see the same amazing Ranking/Credit system in Halo:Reach like it was in the past?
Quote:
A. First, we're happy to say that Halo: Reach in MCC will in fact have the same level of "mix and match" customization found in the original games (all the individual armor pieces, etc..). As to how it's earned, we are exploring a new and deeper progression system that retains the feel of the old systems and blends them with newer models for game progression (all based on in-game play, no type of monetization or anything of that nature)
yes the same 100% real no fake 1link megaupload LOL
I believe they said it will feature customization.
explain your post. what are you talking about.
explain your post. what are you talking about.
reach mcc will have the same customization as the original :D
Seeming as it did in the original, i would say yes
This was probably the best news coming out of the AMA!!
stckrboy wrote:
Hey OP, this was discussed in the Reddit AMA

Q. Should we expect to see the same amazing Ranking/Credit system in Halo:Reach like it was in the past?
Quote:
A. First, we're happy to say that Halo: Reach in MCC will in fact have the same level of "mix and match" customization found in the original games (all the individual armor pieces, etc..). As to how it's earned, we are exploring a new and deeper progression system that retains the feel of the old systems and blends them with newer models for game progression (all based on in-game play, no type of monetization or anything of that nature)
It's good to hear that the customization will remain. I gotta say though that I was rather fond of the ranking and credit system. I loved banking up a lot of credits and I loved all of the different ranks and symbols for them. Personally, I much prefer the military ranks that Bungie used as opposed to just a number as seen in MCC but beggars can't be choosers I suppose. Did anyone happen to see if commendations will be making a return?